*puts up her hand* I can!   ;)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

DinaFlower

Wow this is getting a lot of replies! Please bear with me as this is my first time making a RP. =)

Quote from: Vanetias on April 08, 2014, 09:14:34 AM
Interested as mostly to play as a not-so-secret reporter to check on the workings of the cult, just to see how this 'cult' works.

That is not something that the cult would really let happen. No one ever leaves the island apart from those under orders of the Prophet. And the do not want the outside world knowing much about them.

Nymphadora

Take your time and make it the way you want it.
I think you're doing fine. Lots of replies is exciting!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

CrystalFeathers

Quote from: Foxy Oni on April 08, 2014, 09:51:54 AM
Well, I'm contemplating making her a shemale. Also, I'm really into watersports, which not a lot of people are. My other kinks include branding, tattoing, piercing, fisting, gaping, choking, bestiality... I love being freaky.

I'm up for all of that and especially love shemales and bestiality. Tattoos and piercings I'm fine with but my play it a bit off since I've never gotten one before. Watersports I may be willing to try.

DinaFlower

Just stopping in to let you all know I am still working on this. And any advise, Ideas are welcome! =)

Thank you for your show of interest.

CrystalFeathers

In keeping with the religious cult idea, I was thinking;
Maybe they can think their deity is connected to animals?
Like, he/she placed animals for their enjoyment.
And in order to sacrifice to the god/goddess, there could be executions of the savages, or someone can hand their body over to the animals, their patron. So this could throw in some bestiality if they wanted. Or maybe we could add mythical creatures in, like dragons! I've always wanted to be fucked by a dragon <3.

We could also do something where a slave's 'punishment' could either be at the hands of the master, or the master can choose to hand the slave over to a group and allow them to do anything the the slave for one day.
This throws in some gangbang scenes if anyone likes those. The groups could even be the savages, like they are left on the savage's island for a day or a week or however long. And people could take temporary control of the savages to fuck the slave that has been left on the island.

OrihsVastusIra

Sounds like a very interesting idea.. And if I do join, I think I'd like to be a savage.. But.. I want to know about the weapons.. Like.. If it's on a remote island and what not, I doubt anyone would have guns, or even blades.. I'm guessing more primal, like sticks and stones? I don't know what you've planned, but once you get an idea of what type of weapons will be on the island I'd like to know.

DinaFlower

Quote from: OrihsVastusIra on April 10, 2014, 07:52:37 PM
Sounds like a very interesting idea.. And if I do join, I think I'd like to be a savage.. But.. I want to know about the weapons.. Like.. If it's on a remote island and what not, I doubt anyone would have guns, or even blades.. I'm guessing more primal, like sticks and stones? I don't know what you've planned, but once you get an idea of what type of weapons will be on the island I'd like to know.

The Cult will have blades. They have a forge and there is a mine on the island. The savages have the ones they stole.

Quote from: CrystalFeathers on April 10, 2014, 06:34:35 PM

In keeping with the religious cult idea, I was thinking;
Maybe they can think their deity is connected to animals?
Like, he/she placed animals for their enjoyment.
And in order to sacrifice to the god/goddess, there could be executions of the savages, or someone can hand their body over to the animals, their patron. So this could throw in some bestiality if they wanted. Or maybe we could add mythical creatures in, like dragons! I've always wanted to be fucked by a dragon <3.

We could also do something where a slave's 'punishment' could either be at the hands of the master, or the master can choose to hand the slave over to a group and allow them to do anything the the slave for one day.
This throws in some gangbang scenes if anyone likes those. The groups could even be the savages, like they are left on the savage's island for a day or a week or however long. And people could take temporary control of the savages to fuck the slave that has been left on the island.

Okay, thank you! those are good ideas!!!

Faeli

Somewhat building on Crystal's idea... I am tempted to play a somewhat insubordinate cultist raider... someone who is a bit of a black sheep and is tolerated only so long as she gets results. 

Periodically, I would imagine there would be raids where she came back with nothing (or 'not enough') and would get stripped down to slave status and declared an open object to everyone on the island.  Even other slaves might well get in on the action for the brief periods when there was someone even lower than themselves.

Then, after a certain amount of time and torment, she would likely be given her clothes back to signify she had regained the ability to refuse.

Thoughts?

CrystalFeathers

I like that idea. We could maybe have a set group of 'warriors'? And for each foray out to the savage islands, they have a set amount them have to bring back, or something they have to do. And if they don't meet those requirements, they are stripped.

I was thinking, slaves can keep on undergarments, to differentiate them from failed warriors, who would be completely naked.

Faeli

Quote from: CrystalFeathers on April 11, 2014, 11:40:16 PMI was thinking, slaves can keep on undergarments, to differentiate them from failed warriors, who would be completely naked.

Alternately, failed warriors might have a tattoo in some intimate part of their bodies and, if that tattoo were visible then anything would go (might make it interesting to catch someone in the bath, lol!)

CrystalFeathers

That does sound interesting but that permanently marks them, which means there is no way to be fully restored to their original status.

DinaFlower

Shadow879

Quote from: CrystalFeathers on April 11, 2014, 11:40:16 PM
I was thinking, slaves can keep on undergarments, to differentiate them from failed warriors, who would be completely naked.

I was thinking exactly the opposite, myself. Warriors would still be above slaves, failed or not, would they not?

I think I understand what you were getting it, the dishonor of having failed as a warrior should make you lower than a slave.

But I like being a naked slavegirl :)

Also, just FYI if anyone wants to start pairing up.

The ONLY limits I have are scat, death, and permanent mutilation (As in the loss of a limb or something). That's it. I am GAME for literally anything else. I loved the bestiality idea from earlier :P I don't think I'll bother listing my specific fetishes, no one ever likes what I like anyhow :P Plus some of them wouldn't work for this game anyway.

I feel like the idea of the failed warriors being tattoo on an intimate place should be applied to slaves instead. Or perhaps there should be a tattoo somewhere on EVERY warriors body.

Just my 2 bits :)
Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark

Foxy DeVille

I like the idea of marking the slaves. I know my character would want to mark hers...  >:)

One thing that popped into my mind when dragons were mentioned is that maybe the islands could be a sort of "Lost World" and have prehistoric animals. Raptor sex, anyone?

SydneyDrew20

Izaya Orihara

Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

CrystalFeathers

Quote from: Foxy Oni on April 12, 2014, 03:54:48 PM
I like the idea of marking the slaves. I know my character would want to mark hers...  >:)

One thing that popped into my mind when dragons were mentioned is that maybe the islands could be a sort of "Lost World" and have prehistoric animals. Raptor sex, anyone?

Woah how sexy~
But I think I'd like a big scaly dragons dick better.... Mm, it's cum would be so warm~
Wait what if the whole island was like a sex haven? Like there are caves filled with monsters of all sorts, and some plants come alive to fuck you, and a lot of the native animal life just wants to make you feel good.... There could be a lake of cum~ and tentacles galore<3.

Shadow879

Somebody liked her hentai, it would seem :D Well, we're down one player...
Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark

Lynnette

*Holds up hand*

I'm still here! I've just been busy with acting like a ninja, looking at this thread from the hidden...

I'm totally down for the marking idea, makes it extra fun. However, I think that said person should be allowed to try covering it up, because if it then was revealed, it'd be even more dishonoring. I'm just thinking out loud though.

As for monster-sex stuff... I'm alright with it, it's not desperate craving of mine, but I'm not against it either.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Faeli

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on April 13, 2014, 12:44:15 PM
I'm totally down for the marking idea, makes it extra fun. However, I think that said person should be allowed to try covering it up, because if it then was revealed, it'd be even more dishonoring. I'm just thinking out loud though.

I would say that is the whole point.  A warrior could wear clothes and would have it covered up, but if it somehow got uncovered then she would be denied all rights until she were able to get clothes once again.

OrihsVastusIra

This whole idea pretty much reminds me of Gorean RP. The whole marking of slaves and what not. So far I think it's pretty cool, the whole slaves, and warriors and cult. But I don't think Warriors should be punished so harshly for not getting a good raid off. I think they should be punished for betrayal and what not. But, I think the whole RP will be pretty exciting. Like fights between the Cult people and the Savages. And the Savages come in the night with Masks and fire on and steal away the women for themselves to fuck and rape them, as well as killing off Males in the Cult, because it's like, they were there first, then these new people showed up out of nowhere and are claiming the land and their livelihood. And the Cult also hates the Savages and want to exterminate them or something.

DinaFlower

Okay everyone! I am going to get a sing up page up sometime this week! This will be my first RP I made... so if anyone out there has been a GM before and would like to help me out I would love any help!!

OrihsVastusIra

Looking forward to when this starts up.