News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.05.24

Started by Autumn52, May 24, 2011, 08:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alucarddalv

What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Knightfox

You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Adammair

Quote from: Knightfox on June 22, 2011, 06:05:17 PM
come on guys :)

Good to see someone's taken up the mantle of lead encouragement-giver, in my absence. ;)

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Alucarddalv

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Knightfox

You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Knightfox

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Knightfox

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Swordsman18

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Moonhare

Anesa

147   (Sorry, Loves....I'm having to fix supper!  :P  )

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Moonhare

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN