Sci-fi Furry craving (M for F)

Started by IrishWolf, August 13, 2014, 07:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrishWolf

So recently, I've been having a craving to create a roleplay around the pictures above and I think they offer a wide range of possible stories, either in a mostly smut or mostly story directions. For those unable to check them out, both pictures show a pair of (at least to me) a sci-fi spaceship setting, with either a pair of naval officers or at least one naval officer and a lover together.

Possible starting points for the story;

1. Junior officer having an affair with her commanding officer or having sex with him to get promoted

2. Higher ranking officers (two captains or maybe an admiral and his flagship's captain), celebrating a victory or just enjoying a very close relationship.

3. Naval officer, commanding some sort of deepspace exploring vessel, somehow either marries, saves, accidentally buys or somehow becomes the oathsworn leader to a female from a primitive world and has to bring her with him on his exploring missions.

4. A space faring civilization that goes around claiming planets and butting heads with other space based powers, has a habit of demanding tribute from less advanced civilizations under their control, this female is one such tribute and is given to officer as a reward.

Of course, if the pictures spark an idea in your mind, I would love to hear it.

Anyone interested, please shoot me a PM, thanks.