Boy-Toy Wanted--Extreme (Fem-Dom)

Started by Pingme, August 07, 2014, 05:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pingme

Sandra Dee is not at all like the sweet young thing in Grease. She's lived with that stupid name and that stupid movie all her life. With people singing it at her every time they hear it, and she's sick of it. Her best friend, Rhonda, is one of the few people she's ever met who can relate to the inanity of people's responses to their names. Sandra and Rhonda (my characters) have bought a ranch in the middle of nowhere where they can take out their anger against the world. They draw men from online chat rooms to their dungeon, humiliate them, torture them, and spit them back out--usually driving them into a neighboring city and dropping them off in a busy urban area completely naked with no ID and no money.  The men are left clueless as to where exactly they have been, and have to suffer the further humiliation of getting back home and to their lives.  Sandra and Rhonda don't really give a shit about all of that, but they are having fun.

You get to play the cop who is investigating this strange series of complaints from men who don't tell the entire truth about how they end up naked in the middle of his city.  He finally gets one of them to admit to meeting some 'crazy bitches' online, and the cop goes under cover to find these women. The only thing he's not ready for is how much he is going to enjoy what happens once ensnared.   Maybe he ends up being their perfect slave toy, maybe he ends up naked in the middle of his own city like the rest. 

PM me with interest. I will play with any writer male/female/trans/inter as long as your character is a submissive male who is willing to play with extreme fetishes. Will negotiate some of those, but am really hoping for someone who would enjoy verbal humiliation, physical abuse (pegging/cock and ball torture/whips/etc) and watersports. 

Thank you everyone, I believe I have found another player for this game. 
"I do get called a bitch quite often. What I do NOT get called is pushover, stupid, sweetheart, dear or doormat. Works for me."
-- Rebecca M.

Ons