Re-igniting the ignited ( [MUL] - [VAN-E][BON-E][NC-E] looking for M role)

Started by Faedra, February 25, 2009, 08:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faedra

**DISCLAIMER**

This plot is loosely based around the white wolf series and so any kind of experience playing garou (Lycan) is necessary.  Keep in mind that i don't have an incredible amount of depth of knowledge in terms of the fine details regarding WW (like special powers) so i'm not looking for an expert.  ;D

Viola had just returned from her pilgrimage, a pilgrimage sought in vain.  She was of the Fianna tribe, and she still lacked the fire that the rest of her ilk possessed. And they possessed it without even having to acknowledge it.  She was strong, cunning, beautiful and boasted the sense of humor that most Fianna were born with, except for she lacked one of the most important attributes that belonged in that list- Passion.  A Fianna without passion was like enjoying a warm beer on a hot summers day, just plain wrong.  Her elders had shipped her away to several undisclosed places with nothing but the clothes on her back and the air in her lungs, and she went seeking her salvation, knowing that when she returned, the fire would burn once more in her gaze and that her tribe would have a renewed sense of hope. That she would carry  her name with pride and force fear into the hearts of her enemies.

But alas... all for none. And there was no greater fear than the fear of returning to a home that had great expectations.  What would she tell them? How would she tell them? .. and more importantly, how would they deal with her unchanged spirit (or lack there of)....

... Now, to help give you an idea in what im looking for in a partner...

I was thinking that perhaps the tribe would implement some kind of extreme ulterior method of 'fixing' their lost Viola.  Perhaps some kind of mentor that was told to basically "Go wild" and bring her back to the way she's supposed to be.  I dont know how cohesive it is that they use sexual escapades as a means of bringing back her passion, but i'll just say that it's a bit of one on one luvins that'll be that missing link she's needed all these years. lol. I plan on having her not react too willingly in the beginning of the story, and allowing for the characters to grow as certain actions are played.   

He will have to be Fianna as well and so i'll post this link as a brief overview, its easy to understand, just gives an overall vibe of the Fianna as a tribe ->
A little info

I also have an avatar made up of Viola, so here she is...

Let me know what you think!... and throw some ideas at me.

Ons and Offs

... all work and no play makes faedra a dull girl..

Chevalier des Poissons

Isn't that a wonderful coincidence that, of my twenty-three garous, twenty-two were Fiannas?

PM me if you wish, I have the right one for your plot.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A