News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Stealing From The Tribe (F seeking M)

Started by Sampais Wrath, November 15, 2012, 11:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampais Wrath

It hasn't been long since settlers began to settle in North America, the New World. Most of the time the natives and the settlers got along but some saw the natives as tools. One settler building up a plantation had his eye on a specific one as well. Whether the native woman became his pet or was given to his child it didn't matter. He just had to take her from the tribe first. No one would just give her to him after all.

As you can guess I'm basically looking for an to revolving around settlers (or pilgrims) and the Native Americans (aka Indians) at the very beginning of the colonization of North America. I am looking for a settler to try to enslave the native woman. Pm me if anyone is interested.
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204