JoshBanks Ideas! Lots of Non Con!

Started by JoshBanks, November 21, 2014, 08:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoshBanks

Hi! My name is Josh and first I would like to thank you for reading this! I am very happy to be a part of this community.

That being said, I only have a few ideas, but I am open for any ideas or changing to my ideas.

1. This would be more of a slave idea. You would play a girl named Sara who is only a semester away from graduating from college when she loses her track scholarship. The scene will take place between the summer as she struggles to clean houses to earn enough money to go back to school. As she is cleaning houses, she goes to an older man's house, while cleaning, he begins to ask her about her life, and why she is cleaning houses. She tells him and offers her a deal, become his slave for a week, and he'll give her every bit of money she'd need.

2. This is based on the Walking Dead, if you are not caught of on the Walking Dead as of 11/21/14, please stop reading if you'd like to avoid spoilers. You would be playing Beth Greene while she is with the hospital crew, but Officer Gorman is still alive. After many failed attempts to escape the hospital, Gorman offers her a bargain, do what he says to work her debt off, and he'll let her go.

3. This is based on the Sword Art Online universe and it is the least formed of my ideas. Since all of the characters in the Sword Art Universe are in a game, your character will have a virus put into it, allowing my character to control you. It'd start with me having fun with your character, but later goto me whoring your character out for rare items and money. Like I said, not my best idea, but I believe with the right person, it can be fleshed out well!

Thank you for taking the time to read my ideas, please PM me if you are interested!