Pokegirls! (we need more pokegirls played!)

Started by Panthean, June 29, 2010, 04:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ragarth

*high-fives back* Woo. I don't care for scening with females, will it be required for me to RP 'taming' my pokegirls?

Panthean

Quote from: ragarth on July 01, 2010, 11:44:04 PM
*high-fives back* Woo. I don't care for scening with females, will it be required for me to RP 'taming' my pokegirls?

I guess, but the taming is most of the sex scenes... maybe you'd play better with your char. as a harem member?

ragarth

You're right, I'm a poor match for a tamer, but at the same time I do enjoy the character idea I came up with. It'd be fun to RP Felicia's taming and I'd like to see how that progresses.

Panthean

alright... did you want to create a character for another person to control? Or just go with one of some-one else's characters?

Wolfy

Hmm..Are Futa Tamers allowed, Pan, or are we just going with M or F only?

Panthean

Quote from: Wolfy on July 02, 2010, 07:43:05 AM
Hmm..Are Futa Tamers allowed, Pan, or are we just going with M or F only?

Futa tamers are allowed... all pokegirls are female, that's the only gender restriction

Nyarly

So I could actually play a futa tamer too. I hadn't actually thought of that...

Now, should I change my character or should I not...

ragarth

I think I'll need to pass on this RP. I enjoy making characters for it, but the more I think about the actual RP it'll involve the less I think I'm a good match for it.

Nyarly

I've never read Salvatore, but looking at the picture, I have to think about a female Drizzt...

Wolfy

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on July 02, 2010, 03:14:28 PM
Does this pass muster? :D

Picture:
Name: Kyle Kincaid (orginally)
Region: Crimson
Items: 
Pokegirls: Drow Zee
Type: Near Human
Element: Psychic/Magic
Attacks: Water Gun, Ember, Spark, Hypnotic Gaze, Shadow Teleport, Backstab, Shadow Possession, Low to Moderate Spells (Cure, Protect, Shell, and Slow)
Enhancements: Infravision, Enhanced Agility (x4), Enhanced Hearing (x3), immunity to poison, Longevity
Disadvantage: Highly susceptible to Attraction effect.
History: Kyle had a normal childhood, with a few blood gifts that hinted towards a mystic in his mother's blood. He had dabbled in the mystical as he grew up and had taken a job as a courier/appraiser. He would travel around for clients appraising supposedly 'magical' items or bringing in genuine purchases. That all changed the night the 'pink pokeball rolled up and went off in his face. Then his release showed him that he had something a bit darker in her family's bloodline

...:P Not sure if I want Kyle as my pokegirl or not..lol

Nyarly

What kind of pokegirl do you want to create, Wolfy? Did you decide on on?

Callie Del Noire

Wolfy

*sigh* Callie....Fine. *Snags Kyle* :P I hope you don't mind a Futa, though...

And..I haven't decided, Nyarly...I'll make sure to give Kyle a good harem mate, though..lol..and a good Tamer.

Nyarly

I just thought that, if I like your pokegirl character, I would be interested in playing her.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on July 02, 2010, 04:52:52 PM
*sigh* Callie....Fine. *Snags Kyle* :P I hope you don't mind a Futa, though...

And..I haven't decided, Nyarly...I'll make sure to give Kyle a good harem mate, though..lol..and a good Tamer.

I won't push.. feel free to decide or not.

Wolfy

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on July 02, 2010, 05:06:43 PM
I won't push.. feel free to decide or not.

*Whap* I'll take him!...her!...Whatever! O-o

And Nyarly, I'll be playing her...but..o3o If you want in my Harem, I'll accept a Pokegirl you create..^-^

Nyarly

Well, I would like to have someone to play Mia, but she is part of the harem of my tamer.

Wolfy

Well..nothing says our Tamers can't travel together, you know. :P

Though that will be funny...if I do play Mia, and my tamer starts to get close to yours...Mia will get all Jealous..and I'll be fighting with myself. xD

Wolfy

*Poke Nyarly* I might be up to playing Mia, too...though that's Three characters..let me think about it and I'll get back to you, ok? :D

Nyarly

My tamer needs to have sex with Mia too, that's part of the job, after all. It would be awkward if both characters are played by the same player.

Wolfy

True. :P...I think I will play her, if you don't mind. Though I'll still be playing my Tamer and Pokegirl.

So, what do you think about our Tamers traveling together, Nyarly? o3o

(OOC: Also, I need to go now..so..I'll look in on this when I get back..going to go watch "The Last Airbender" o3o)

Nyarly

I think it would be a good idea.

Panthean

Quote from: Wolfy on July 02, 2010, 05:49:12 PM
True. :P...I think I will play her, if you don't mind. Though I'll still be playing my Tamer and Pokegirl.

So, what do you think about our Tamers traveling together, Nyarly? o3o

(OOC: Also, I need to go now..so..I'll look in on this when I get back..going to go watch "The Last Airbender" o3o)

lol I just saw that... I liked it, you?

also... I will need some-one to play Puppy... I am open to play pokegirl characters that you need me to.

Wolfy... I still need a profile for your tamer and your pokegirl

Wolfy

is it ok if I pm them to you? my images are not exactly safe for work, if you catch my drift. o3o

Panthean

Quote from: Wolfy on July 03, 2010, 12:18:44 AM
is it ok if I pm them to you? my images are not exactly safe for work, if you catch my drift. o3o

yea... okay