Harry Potter [VAN, MUL, UN]

Started by SaturnsWings, July 12, 2009, 10:40:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaturnsWings

Because I just finished rereading the series and because the new movie will be out soon (I'm sure it will be subpar as always but because I have nothing else to look forward to I am ecstatic) I've got a craving for a good Harry Potter roleplay. In this thread I will indicate specific pairings and specific storylines. Of course I will be absolutely willing to discuss other ideas as I am in love with the entirety of the HP universe barring the epilogue (why did you have to try to undermine my insistence that you were better than the dreaded Twilight author, J.K.? Why?? Thank the Gods that you failed.)

*In an unrelated note, I am always up for some good, clean, fun HP discussions or debates! The movie, anyone? What did you think??*

Each of these games has the potential to or not to be adult. I could be hankering for some good story and sometimes all I need for my fix of HP smut is some good fanfiction.

*ahem* Alright so here we go. (Italics means most desired)

NOTE: My favorite character is Hermione Granger.

New Group RP Idea:
Present-Day Hogwarts (ten years after Deathly Hallows) in which canon characters only appear as professors or other roles of authority and the students are created by the player. PM me for any questions or any interest in playing. Right now I'm just putting out feelers.

Couples:

Dramione (Draco/Hermione)
Drarry (Draco/Harry)
Hermione/Severus (Possible NC) **Clarification on anything with Snape: I do NOT sympathize with him so I see him in a few Non Cons but other than that I'll need convincing.**
Hermione/Lupin
Hermione/James
Hermione/Sirius
Hermione/any male Weasley under 30
Hermione/Snape (Possible NC here)
Hermione/Tom Riddle
Hermione/Voldemort (NC and different than just Tom)
Hermione/Lucius (maaaaybe....) Nevermind, that just weirds me out.
Hermione/anybody actually. Except Ginny. I hate Ginny.
Harry/Luna
James/Lily
Storylines:

Not Like Them: [NC-H, MUL, VAN]
An AU story in which the battle depicted in the seventh book was condensed to the summer between the canon students' sith and seventh year of school. Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hagrid and various other characters have died. How the Dark Lord was ultimately destroyed is a mystery to all but a select few. Despite trauma from the war, the always dutiful student Hermione Granger has returned to Hogwarts to continue her education. Honored for both her acedemic acheivements and her sacrifices for the wizengamot as a whole, she is given the position of Head Girl with Draco Malfoy as her male counterpart. With their shared duties they also occupy the Head Common Room that contains a joint study as well as private bed and bathrooms.

With the death of her friends, Hermione finds herself spending more and more time with the boy who used to be her enemy and finds that he has a few war secrets as well, maybe even a few that relate to that last, terrible night.

The Purpose:The year is 1823 in an alternate England. Just over two hundred years earlier, a dark wizard overthrew the wizengamot before making short work of the British empire. This coup came at the most fatal time in history as England was still a superpower so through the natural course of history, the ruling wizards were able to take control of most of the world, leaving a surprisingly small amount of the world for the surviving Muggles to take refuge.

With the early dominance, it was easier for the wizarding world to maintain pure blood as mixing blood soon became a capital crime. The parents of any mixed child were put to death or life imprisonment and the child itself became an indentured servant. Very few people who broke the law escaped.

Through the years of power, a few families stood out in their influence, power, and dedication to the Purpose (the extraction of Muggles from the world). Black, Lestrange, Snape, Karkaroff, and...Malfoy. Each served their part in the war with large head counts, a cruel and iron fist in their households, and an unwavering loyalty to their ruler. And for a very long time they've essentially held the world in their grasp.

But, unaware of each other, two people are bringing about the end of the Wizard's Reign.

The first is a young Harry Potter born of a powerful pure-blood family and a Muggle-born, both icons for the ever-growing feeling of unrest. The mysterious circumstances that surrounded his parents' deaths a year after his birth sparked an instant love and devotion to the surviving boy and he was secreted away into the heart of the community to be raised by the most powerful witches and wizards that find their home outside the ruling powers.

The second is Hermione Granger, a Muggle born and the newest present for the young heir to the Malfoy family. While a rebellion grows slowly in the background, it is up to her to bewitch the boy, rip foundation from the government of rich and powerful families, and maybe (just maybe) earn his love.

I typed this up as a proposal to another user for our possible roleplay but it was just too intriguing for me to forget about or leave to chance. Send me a message with your take, characters you would like to see act this out, etc. and I'll be sure to get back to you quickly!

Helpless: (Time setting: Mid seventh book. Not epilogue compliant) Harry and Ron are unable to save Hermione from being tortured in the Malfoy mansion. As the Death Eaters leave to take part in the war, she is left behind with the Malfoys who take charge of the torture and quest for information. Day in and day out she feels the hot wandtip pressed to her skin as they peel away at her defenses until she is nearly at the end of her life at which point they stop and let her be until the next morning. However, shortly into her stay, cool hands find her at night and sooth her wounds and her pains with inaudible incantations. Who is her savior and will he get her out of there? Will Harry and Ron succeed in defeating the Dark Lord? Or will she remain forever in the dark dungeon? (DRAMIONE)

Push Not the River: She is like water. Sensuous, flowing, clear and beautiful. She holds and nurtures, healing wounds and soothing aches. She is also stubborn and harsh, slapping angry waves against rocks that stand in her way. He has struggled for years to move her, to catch her attention and sway her from her path of resistance. She resists, flowing still in the direction she wants, befriending his best friends, his worst enemy, but never him. Sometimes when he feels that he has caught a little of her, a little of her essence, she slips easily from his fingers, laughing and falling back to the part of her that still flows. He wants to swim in her, to become a part of her. (James/Lilly during school, six or seventh year, mainly romance)

An Accidental Turn: (Time setting: between Sixth and Seventh years (or possibly in the seventh year), not Deathly Hallows compliant) When in the Ministry, Harry and his friends destroyed the rest of the time-turners, right? Well that's what they thought until Hermione found one tucked into the pocket of her robe where one had fallen during the battle. After Dumbledore is killed, Hermione decides to use the turner to go back and save him. However a malfunction in the faulty time turner has different ideas for her.

This story can go many ways in my mind. Either she travels ahead to a time where Voldemort reigns. Without the brains in the Golden Trio (because let's face it, that's what she is), Ron and Harry didn't last long enough to defeat the Dark Lord. This has countless possibilities.

She could go too far back in time, landing either where Tom Riddle is still in school or the Marauders. In Tom Riddle's time, she tries to find a way to stop him from becoming the Dark Lord. In the Marauders' time, she falls in love with any of the four possibilities (Snape, James, Lupin, or Sirius).

Prefect Mos

Why have but one Wesley When you can have two? Or even more! Actually My idea would involve more than just one character on that list, It would be a Story were Hermione relives some of the stress with more than a few of her sometimes she uses a memory charm to protect her image from the tryst, sometimes she knows she can trust that the secret will be kept. The story would follow quite a bit behind the scenes of Order of the phoenix half blood prince and seven deadly hallows, Especially the summers. It would not be all about the sex, though it would be very sex heavy and allow for different options,  Ill re read the books as we go along so that we can both direct the story to fit, , and of course will start after Hermonies 16th birthday no matter were that actualy fits into cannon. 

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Serephino

I'd do Harry/Draco, but I'm more in the mood for Harry/Snape

GnothiSeauton

Helpless sounds really interesting and fun to play.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

SaturnsWings

Chaotic: Eh, the whole Harry/Snape thing has no appeal for me. There's something about Snape's character that just doesn't allow for me to place him in the Harry Potter fan club. (In or out of bed, secretly or not) I'm also in the middle of a Draco/Harry, though on another site. I will scratch it off so as not to cause anymore confusion. Thanks for your interest!

GnothiSeauton: I shall shoot you a PM!

Insight

Hey, I'd be happy to do a James/Lilly role with you. I've been wanting to do that for some time, actually. PM me if you're interested.
"I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am"

My Desires: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159468.0

On and Off Thread

SaturnsWings

Updated:
Lily/James couple and storyline taken.
New, highly desired one added. Big love for the taker!

Sand of gaara

I want to do a harry potter paring that is not up there a Harry Ginny paring after the war what they go threw, usual quarrels hiding from family and what not.

SaturnsWings

I appreciate the response but I have a beef against the character that is Ginny Weasley. So best of wishes but I will not do a pairing with her.

Sand of gaara

^^ its cool how about Cho Chang then if she and harry had gotten into an relation ship.

DoctorWhy

I really like that you've got Harry/Luna on the list, because I personally found her to be a great match for Harry, and would be happy to RP something like that. If you've any story ideas for it, please let me know, or I could come up with a few.
"Wisdom is the conqueror of fortune."