News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Avatar Above Me

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

consortium11

Bets she flies out of balance while trying to swing that thing...

saturnschild

I need to learn how to read again it took me like ten minutes read to read you two words in your avai and I'm allowed in college
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

grdell

Makes me want to run away and hide. Little girls with scythes is not a happy combination in my world!  ;D
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

saturnschild

with a body like that I am going to run towards you.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Sel Nar

*threatens to trip her for the usual up-skirt shot, then steals her shoes*

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Andy

Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

Oreo

"Ohh, poor kitty. How did you hurt your head?" *ruffles the fur behind his ears*

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

SakiaWarner

wonders what lurks under all that armor
"When you suffice a need, you take that singular thing under your control...even for a little while, it's yours." You want it, you need it, you HAVE it, you CONTROL it. It's yours..."

leelan

Wonders if that tastes good.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Sel Nar

Wondering if I can change that 'property mark' so the Angel is Owned by Me.

Ryieahna

Can I have the hair, maybe just in a different color...

Sel Nar

Ryieahna

Nu, I just want to scalp you >.> for my collection  O:)

Sel Nar

Hahahahah, No. *menaces you with the Big, pointy Knife*

CandyLips

Makes me wish she could tire me out more so I could actually sleep right now >_<

Sel Nar

*pokes the nose, then grabs Candy and Does many R-rated things to her* Trust me; Sleep is something I'd like too.

The Golden Touch

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Alexander

Has very attractive eyes.

The Golden Touch

-Cuddles the white winged man-

CandyLips

Makes me wonder if her eyes turn people to stone..

The Golden Touch

>>;  Very pretty eyes.

CandyLips

She is so pale.. I wonder if it's possible to get that pale..

Fragile Dreams

Love the hair... and eyes... and hands... and blouse... and................................

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

CandyLips

OMG!!!! OUR EYES MATCH!!!!!