The Book - Looking for Long term Partner

Started by AmbrosiaPudding, May 07, 2017, 09:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmbrosiaPudding

"There has always been rumors floating around D.C that there is a book inside the Library of Congress unlike any other. A very special book, inside of it you will find yourself. You will unlock answers to secrets that you didn't even know existed. Though delving into secrets isn't something that everyone should learn. A handful of people claim that they've seen the book, of that handful only one has claimed to have read it and not ended up a crazed maniac. The trick, never read it alone."

From a young age Jacklyn, Jack, heard the tale of such a book from her Grandfather. A half senile old man who said he and her Grandmother had read the book together. Jack knew that she always wanted to read the book. The problem was her Grandfather couldn't remember the name of it, or where he found it. Each time he tried to remember his thoughts escaped him and he forgot where he was. After he died Jack didn't think about the book for many many years, not until the letter she received on her 25th birthday. It was from her Grandmother, over twenty years old. She had written it when she discovered she had cancer and wasn't going to live much longer. It was that letter that made Jack know she had to find the book. Find the book, then have someone read it with her.

Alright, if you think you're interested in this plot please let me know! It will encompass quite a bit. More than you'll expect. It will hold notes of fantasy, sci-fi, action, adventure, horror, you name it! It will also involve each of us playing multiple different characters. Not all at the same time, at times at least. If you're interested let me know!

In a lot of ways this is vague but here's the run down, the book itself leads the two of them into it. It's not just a story though, it's multiple stories and  they find themselves characters in those stories. Each story has an ending and the two of them must see the end of it.
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop