Pollydactle's Cravings (F looking for M)

Started by Pollydactle, October 03, 2011, 07:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pollydactle

Pine Academy: A boarding school for girls that is located in a very remote part of the mountains. Girls who attend this school are known for being very successful and to get in they must be the top of their class, not to mention very rich. However, they do have a special scholarship program.... This program allows under privilege girls to attend the school, all they have to do is send in a picture of themselves and fill out information about their personality and family. What they don't know is that the scholarship really doesn't exist for them, but rather the all male staff. Being so far away from women it can be hard for them, and that is where the scholarship students come in. Their job is to take care of one or two staff members, to be their own little sex slave in a sense. This tradition is kept quiet outside the school walls, and with their friends in high places nothing is ever leaked out. So the teachers can do what ever they want, and the girls will never try to leave and risk giving up the education and opportunities that the school has to offer them.

Adopted Daughter: At a young age she was adopted, taken away from the country in which she was born and brought to the United States where she was raised by a very loving man. He home schooled her, taught her English, and gave her everything she would ever want. He kept her away from the rest of society from the most part, but she thought nothing of it. When she was young the world hadn't treated her well anyways, she didn't need it. What she didn't know that though her adopted father loved her he had plans for her, possibly from the very beginning even. She was a beautiful girl, particularly as she grew older, and he found himself wanting her more and more as she bloomed into a beautiful woman. On the day of her seventeenth birthday he finally decided that he would make her his and until that point he told her how he was going to make her a woman and that it was something that every father did with their daughter, taking advantage of her naivety to get what he wants.

He comes back from college, bringing a friend with him to go and stay at his parents house. His parents are out of town, off on some long vacation to revitalize their marriage, and so it's just him, his friend, and his seventeen year old sister whom he never really got along with. The first few days are very dull, then him and his friend find the stash of alcohol. Bored, they break into it, drinking and getting raging drunk. His sister is sleeping upstairs and he realizes that his friend has disappeared. Soon he hears noises coming from his sisters room and he goes up to find his friend pinning his sister to her bed, forcing a hand down her pajama bottoms. Rather then help, however, he decides to join in.

A family lives out in the woods, secluded from the rest of the world. There is a father, a brother and a younger sister, the mother having passed away years before. Before either of his children were born the father and his former wife had decided to live as far away from the rest of society as possible, wanting to shelter their children from the harsh realities of the world. However, now the father is facing a problem. The son is about twenty now and is anxious to leave the nest, wanting to get married and start a family of his own. This terrifies the father, not wanting his son to leave them forever, so he comes up with a plan. His daughter is eighteen and a beautiful girl and she could very easily take care of the needs of her brother, so he talks to his son about it and they come up with the plan; he will marry his sister and then the family can continue living happily together. Of course, after his plan begins he discovers that his own needs taken care of as well.

The two countries have just gotten over a long war, though finally they are getting along (as well as they ever could, at least). In order to really join the two countries together the royal families of each have decided to have their children marry each other, much to their displeasure. The country that the princess comes from is very clean, they focus on learning and art and are very elegant, meanwhile where the prince is from is very much focused on war and fighting, everything in their culture is centered around strength and masculinity. These differences make life difficult for the two, though the prince seems to handle it worse and decides a different approach to the whole situation. He likes war and would rather the two countries keep fighting, so he intends to treat his new 'wife' very poorly in the hopes that it sparked another conflict.

General things I like to see:
I like non - consensual relationships
Multiple partners
Dominant male characters

If you have any plot ideas tell me.

Visna

Dario

Hi, I sent you a PM about your third idea and Pine Academy.

phoenix1111

Very interested in your college story. Send me a pm :)

Dani13

PM me about the Adopted Daughter idea, I have a good feeling bout it.