TEI: Part of Something Greater (5E D&D, Original Setting)

Started by Totoro, December 19, 2018, 02:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Totoro

Quote from: Conundrum on December 21, 2018, 12:37:01 AM
Will most fighting happen in dungeon delving type situations?  I am looking at doing a cavalier.

It's really hard to answer that. I can't really predict where people will go. On the main island I'd say there's a mix of open fields, woodlands, a very creepy haunted town and dens. But also a handful of dungeons.

So I'd say probably not but there's at least a few potential situations in which the entire party ends up in a dungeon for a while. But the class should work fine anyway as like Chulanowa says they work on foot.

Just so people know I'm going to be away from the 22nd - 29th. That actually makes for quite a nice time period to get applications in though, so I'll be leaving that open through until the New Year. If you're interested in joining I'd like an application in before the first few days of January if possible. If you want to send one in last minute just let me know you're interested and that you'll apply around then.

Totoro

Hi all,

I believed I would be freed up when I returned from my holiday. Unfortunately I'm going through some extremely serious family issues right now which are almost definitely going to effect my writing quite heavily.

I still absolutely intend to run this game and setting at some point. Sorry to those who've put in the time to fill out applications and chat with me, but I'm going to have to place this on hold for now as GM'ing is a bit much commitment right now with this uncertainty. It'll definitely happen when things are more stable.

Totoro

Hey all,

After a week or so of assessing things I believe I'll have the time to run this game.

I have three player's applications in, and one who's no longer on E so that's discounted. I would ideally like a couple more players before we begin so there's plenty of space. I'm not going to publicly list who has/hasn't sent one in but if you have sent it in, I believe I know about it.

If you've showed interest but not applied I'd appreciate a PM or application in the next few days if possible.

Totoro

Update:

Game still going ahead. Have three applications in and one more potential. Would like 1-2 more if anyone's interested.

I'm no longer going to be running 1x1's with people prior to game start due to interest levels combined with my own time being more limited. So, the game'll be a group from the start and we'll be working out their initial time on the island OOC.

Brittlby

Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

Velatha

O/Os

Roleplay request thread Status: Currently accepting

Totoro

Roleplay Frog