A Brave New (Rapacious) World [Pathfinder Homebrew Interest check] (to the 15th)

Started by RobyntheWitch, December 12, 2017, 09:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobyntheWitch

The known world has been filled, countries and empires are looking for new places or else war will erupt once more, and a hundred years of peace will shatter. Travel in the sea was blocked in the western direction due to a heavy and unnatural fog that literally cuts the world in half vertically. Anyone who went in, never returned and it was hopeless to try. Even powerful mages tried to break the hold it had, arcane or divine, nothing pierced it, as it was for over a thousand years. Suddenly, when all seemed lost, the strangest thing happened, the fog receded in one spot over a mile wide! An exploratory ship was sent out and came back six month's later with the words "New land!"

As the finders of the path and holding the secret carefully, the Kingdom of Vaelant knew this would be the tipper of it all. The Fog was steadily opening more and it would be a rush to take the land, so they would have to start and have the greatest foot hold. The next set of ships would be that of settlers and victory. Who better than the unwanted in case it failed.

So that is the summary! The premise is a bit more basic but hopefully fun! I am wanting to try my hand at Forum GMing, and I hope to catch your interest! I hope to use the Ultimate Campaign kingdom building slowly from the start in a new world, but little do they know this land is truly messed up from ancient magics! Instead of wanting to kill the adventurers, most things want to rape them! Mind you there will be life and death things from time to time, but a lot of it just wants to breed! So with that in mind, I want to place it that this would be a combination of Pathfinder and Corruption of champions! This will be very open-world ish and I will work with you to make an interesting time. Just know your choices impact more than you expect.

Expectations:
-There will be non-con in it
-Monstrous Creatures will be looking to bang you
-The will be some dark themes and kind of heavy plot

Campaign Outline:
-Exploration of Various environments
-Colony building and expansion
-Intrigue of agenda (Of people and of Kingdoms)
-Meeting the Locals (Finding who is nice and not, and how to deal with them)

Limitations: (Sadly needed a bit)
-Races: Core only
-Classes: Pathfinder Only
-Dieties: The Green, Demons, and the Church of Our Lady (The wide spread biggest Religion is of the Goddess and her three aspects. The Holy Mother, The Lady of Guiding Light, and the Iron Maiden. This allows a good majority of domains to fall under her.)
-Magic: Necromancy and Summoning are taboo, though it doesn't stop people who really want to, just know the church does not like it and may end up having an Inquisitor on you.
-Level 1 with 25 point by, max starting gold for level and max health for starting level. Alignments Non-evil.

Now to see if there is interest enough to make this grow.

kingmaster1

TFcommando

What did you have in mind for alignments?  And starting level?
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

RobyntheWitch

Level 1 with 25 point by, max starting gold for level and max health for starting level. Alignments Non-evil.

PhantomPistoleer

Interested.

Edit:  Can we create male characters?
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

RobyntheWitch

Male/Female it matters not! Males seed it needed for things too!

TFcommando

On the Champions of Corruption aspect, would their be side effects or consequences (or strange transformations) from fucking/being fucked by the local creatures?
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: TFcommando on December 12, 2017, 10:56:27 PM
On the Champions of Corruption aspect, would their be side effects or consequences (or strange transformations) from fucking/being fucked by the local creatures?

Impregnated, maybe addicted, and depending on things yes, transformations. Be it the monsters or even food found there.

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on December 12, 2017, 10:59:01 PM
All right.  I will build a human slayer.

Sounds like a plan!

Quote from: Muse on December 12, 2017, 11:01:42 PM
OOh! 

MAy I play please?  :) 
yes you may!

PhantomPistoleer

WIP:

Talion Holt
Human Slayer | 12 HP | AC 19
Character Sheet

Description:

Characteristics:

Brief Background History:
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Arcanist

Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

RobyntheWitch

Arcanist

Currently looking at an arcane spellcaster of some description. Not sure about gender of the character yet. More than likely someone naive and sheltered.

Lynx181

I'm quite interested as well...how many characters are we allowed to have? And what party size are you looking for? Cause I may have an idea of having a second character who focuses on scouting out the land more than moving in the big group.

Arcanist

Hi Robyn the Witch,
Will traits be used? If yes, the normal 2 traits?
How about alternative traits/abilities for humans?
Background Skills?
Regards,
Aranist

Revelation

Placing some interest in this - will probably make a male character, what sort of erotica/smut content would be available for them?

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Kathyan on December 13, 2017, 12:50:17 AM
Not really a big fan of level 1 adventures but you still got my interest Robyn ;)
I hope you stick with us, if not I understand!

Quote from: Lynx181 on December 13, 2017, 01:19:01 AM
I'm quite interested as well...how many characters are we allowed to have? And what party size are you looking for? Cause I may have an idea of having a second character who focuses on scouting out the land more than moving in the big group.
One, but if you take Leadership later, I can see you getting a cohort. It well be an investment to you though! I'm looking at a party of Six total.

Quote from: Arcanist on December 13, 2017, 01:23:48 AM
Hi Robyn the Witch,
Will traits be used? If yes, the normal 2 traits?
How about alternative traits/abilities for humans?
Background Skills?
Regards,
Aranist

Two traits and a third if you take a drawback, and I see no reason to not allow the rest!

Quote from: Changingsaint on December 13, 2017, 01:26:43 AM
Placing some interest in this - will probably make a male character, what sort of erotica/smut content would be available for them?

Great question! I was hoping to ask what males would like! I want to be fair!

Muse

*Grins*  huzzah for background skills! 

Lynx and I are putting together a snugly twins sister paladin and ranger duo.  What are the three godddess's like?  :) 

My girl will be a chesty ginger haired paladin.  She'll be wimsical and sweet, a virgin in need of a bit of coruption.  ;)  A bit of 'coruption' should set her on a path of healthy sexual exploration 'til she becomes a more sexualy rounded adult.  So far she just cuddles inocnetly with her sister.  :)

If you have anything we shuld know about the culture of the nation--including sexual mores of paladins--I'd apreciate knownig about it so I can tweak my charater apropriately. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Zaer Darkwail

There appears healthy amount of interest already :). But I can throw in char concept as well; something dwarven and drunk + some class.

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Muse on December 13, 2017, 02:56:02 AM
*Grins*  huzzah for background skills! 

Lynx and I are putting together a snugly twins sister paladin and ranger duo.  What are the three godddess's like?  :) 

My girl will be a chesty ginger haired paladin.  She'll be wimsical and sweet, a virgin in need of a bit of coruption.  ;)  A bit of 'coruption' should set her on a path of healthy sexual exploration 'til she becomes a more sexualy rounded adult.  So far she just cuddles inocnetly with her sister.  :)

If you have anything we shuld know about the culture of the nation--including sexual mores of paladins--I'd apreciate knownig about it so I can tweak my charater apropriately.

No vows of chastity unless you do it yourself! They are adults and do as they please there. I'm working the culture of the kingdom not unlike Fereldan from Dragon Age, Celtic Arthurian but egalitarian.

Muse

TFcommando

*pauses to reflect on a good character type*  *Sees the thread overrun* :)  Decisions, decisions.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Lynx181