My Roleplaying ideas

Started by MrFerguson, November 11, 2010, 01:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFerguson

These are just a few ideas that I'd like to play around with. I don't have much time to spend here, but I intend to devote my energy to generating at least one paragraph per day. If you like any of my ideas, send me a PM and we'll give it a go.

This one is pretty straightforward, but there's plenty of room for exploration here. I also have more ideas on the way, in case you don't find this scenario to be favorable. 

1. Teacher/student
A high school student is taking a Spanish course during his senior year. Though, admittedly, he has scarcely any prior knowledge of the language. After failing his first exam, he decides that he's fed up with the subject altogether. He contacts one of the academic advisers, requesting that he be dropped from the class for the remainder of the year. His request is denied. Instead of removing him from the course, the academic adviser commands him to meet with his Spanish teacher on a regular basis in order to go over the material. During his first appointment with his Spanish teacher, a young, petite woman, who is native to Spain, he realizes that his earlier hostilities towards the class may have been short-sighted...

more to come!