Slasher style game - looking for 5-6 female characters

Started by RedEve, May 17, 2015, 09:59:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

So I thought the movie below (trailer) would be a good basis for a game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHPWZe26gec

Basically a house is rigged up with cameras and a bunch of college-aged women live there.
Paying customers can watch their every move on a website and the girls are free to do private sessions for extra money.
They also get paid depending on how much views they each individually garner.
So they can earn extra cash by masturbating on cam, or having a boy over and fucking him, ...

Only they somehow manage to piss off a psycho killer client who manages to track down the house's address and pays them a visit.
Subsequently we get the slasher killing rampage all through the house.

Now, this game would fall apart in two sections.
Part one would be the build-up. So just the young women going about their business in the house.
They can give private cam shows, hook up with guys in their rooms (or wherever) for extra cash, give striptease shows in private rooms, ...
Also part of this first act would be their interactions with each other. Some girls might be bitchy, others friendly, others flirty, maybe one or two even a bit brainy.
Basically the common horror movie archetypes.

Part two of the game moves into action once the killer arrives on the premises.
Now in true horror movie tradition, all of the girls but the Final Girl will perish.
The order in which the girls die will be determined by a dice roll. I would like 5-6 girls total.
Once a character has been approved, they will get a number.
Once the killing part starts, I will start with the rolls. Every time a girls number is up, she will be taken off the board in the IC thread.
The final girl standing becomes the Final Girl and gets the honor of eliminating the Big Bad Monster.
So please take into consideration the fact that if you join this game, there is a good chance your character will perish before the end.

I myself will GM the game and assume the role of the killer. I will also NPC characters where needed (like visitors they have over for a roll in the hay).
However, I am also willing to allow short NPC cameos by other players.

Please express your interest in this game on here.
If I have enough interested players, I will put up the character sheet.

CS template

[float=left][img width=450 padding=15][/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]

All of the girls should be roughly college-aged but not all of them actually have to attend college. That is up to the player to decide.
So their background could be very varied. One girl could be a very good student who just lives and works at the house to help pay for her tuition.
Another girl could be a former stripper who decides that this enterprise is more lucrative and safer (or so she thought) than dancing at a gentleman's club.
And everything in between that.
List at least three personality traits. Elaborate on them as much or as little as you would like.
In terms of the background, I would like two paragraphs. They do not have to be superdetailed, and I would focus on the information relevant to the game itself.
Though if you want to write a detailed history, you are of course free to do so.

Send all character sheets to my PM inbox.

Threads

Character thread
OOC thread
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

chicklady

I would love to play a game like this - love the horror/suspense element, and I don't mind not being the top girl, as long as its an impressive end scene!  I'd like to be a brainy chick OR a flighty cheerleader type...your choice, depending on what you need?

Marie

RedEve

Thanks for the interest. If we get to the CS phase, you are welcome to choose either of those.

Strangefate

Definitely curious.  Always interested in horror-type games but not sure if I've room for another group game at the moment.  Keeping an eye on the thread for now!
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

IsabellaRose

Sounds interesting. I might clear a spot for this if it takes off.

RedEve

Okay, two more people and we could realistically get started on the character creation phase.

RedEve

I have updated the opening post with the CS template.
Those of you who have already expressed an interest, get writing and send your concepts to my PM inbox. :)

Still looking for two extra prospective players as well. :)

Strangefate

Should we maybe mention what type of character we're considering here so we don't overlap too much?  I'm still thinking on it myself admittedly.
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

RedEve

Quote from: Strangefate on May 23, 2015, 09:32:37 PM
Should we maybe mention what type of character we're considering here so we don't overlap too much?  I'm still thinking on it myself admittedly.

Yes, a good idea. Feel free to share in here once you have made up your mind in terms of the (basic) archetype.

Alias

I love everything about this. :) Premise, genre, the brutal natural, the risk, color me pink. I'm very interested. OO, I'm not particularly offended by anything in this scenario (the killer could do anything he wants to my character)- just want to clarify, what kind of detail we're talking.  The idea of inviting guest players on to play as NPC's is very insightful. I have that right? guest player (E-players) as NPC's. I'd like to be the rule-breaker, the rebel (possible)druggy one with tattoos and a questionable dye-job. I'm willing to go in another direction though.

xx

RedEve

Yes, other players can make cameos as guests of the house (which will indeed mostly be men who come over to fuck one of the House's residents). :)

In terms of the details, I assume you mean once they find themselves in the killers crosshairs? The idea is for me to discuss the nature and gruesomeness of their demise with the player in question.
So it will all depend on each individual players preference.

RedEve

Quote from: Alias on May 24, 2015, 05:12:55 AM
I'd like to be the rule-breaker, the rebel (possible)druggy one with tattoos and a questionable dye-job. I'm willing to go in another direction though.

That is just fine as an archetype.
Feel free to compose a CS and send it to my inbox.

Strangefate

*waves to Alias*

Hm, maybe I’ll play a spoiled cliquish mean girl type, who doesn’t need the money so much but likes the attention of it all.  I can maybe tackle some NPCs too if that's needed.   
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

RedEve

Quote from: Strangefate on May 24, 2015, 10:16:28 PM
*waves to Alias*

Hm, maybe I’ll play a spoiled cliquish mean girl type, who doesn’t need the money so much but likes the attention of it all.  I can maybe tackle some NPCs too if that's needed.   

Sounds good. If you have a concept crystalized, feel free to complete the CS and send it to me.

IsabellaRose

I think I'd like to play the bookish, nerdy girl, possibly a cosplayer, who has very little experience with men and only strips on cam.

That being said, I'm crazy busy now that I'm back from my long weekend. If someone else gets a similar character up first, I'll choose something else.

RedEve

Still waiting to receive character sheets. So if you have them, send them my way. :)

Uebelator

Hey, I'd be interested in playing this game too.
I could imagine playing some kind of go-to person for the house. She might be a little older than the others, rather experienced with men and women alike and basically a nice person everyone trusts enough to ask her for advice.

RedEve

Quote from: Uebelator on May 26, 2015, 01:29:57 AM
Hey, I'd be interested in playing this game too.
I could imagine playing some kind of go-to person for the house. She might be a little older than the others, rather experienced with men and women alike and basically a nice person everyone trusts enough to ask her for advice.

Being a bit older is fine, as long as she roughly confirms to the quasi college-aged aspect of the house.
So I would want all players to be in the 18-25 age range.
PC and NPC visitors can be any age, so if the girls want to have a dude twice their age over to bang them, that would be fine.
But those characters aren't amongst the "main" cast anyway.

In terms of her being the likable "house mother" type, that sounds like a fine idea.

Uebelator

Yes, I was thinking about the upper range of college-age and some MILF, so 25 is perfect. And yes, "house mother" would describe the concept pretty good.

RedEve

Updated the opening post with the character thread.

All of those who have an approved character sheet can move their character in there.

Strangefate

Posted my character up, which for those who haven’t glanced at the character sheet thread, puts us as at three.  Definitely room for some more!
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

RedEve

Need at least two more approved characters before I start this game.

RedEve

I have created the OOC thread.

The link can be found in the opening post of this thread. :)

RedEve

Okay, we have four approved characters.
I need at least one more before I can start this up.

IsabellaRose