~Nefarious World:Conquests of Elements & Sins~ Recruiting Citizens!

Started by Ember Star, April 02, 2012, 05:13:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vamfire Havain

My Roleplay Preferences and O/Os:

Embrace the darkness for it will relieve you from the stresses of light

Vamfire Havain

Ember Star

There's links to the RP's threads, OOC, and characters at the top of this thread.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

If I kick my current members asses into gear and get through the current "mission", I'll add some available roles besides the Elements and Sins.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Vamfire Havain