4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Gonna make semen bubbles.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Belle33

I'm actually speechless now.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Despairs

Less talking, more romancing.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Belle33

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Belle33

Despairs

Belle33

whimsy

Same time tomorrow night?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Flower for nice woman.

whimsy

something firmer is nicer ;)
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Name your desire, love.

whimsy

be still, beating heart!
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Care for some breakfast?

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles.

whimsy

blowie while you cook?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Not now, must concentrate.

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

whimsy

i'm not hungry for food ;)
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

(That's five words). How about cunnilingus, then?

whimsy

(oh my god you're right goddammitttttt)

only if we 69
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

(We all make mistakes.) Fine. Cowgirl, after?

whimsy

yeah! that's my favourite!

(contractions count as one right)
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a