The Annual Tri Sigma Corn Maize (extreme) (seeking females)

Started by cliss, October 30, 2014, 05:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cliss

The young men of Tri Sigma have put together a corn maze for halloween for years. It's always the highlight of the season, the miles of woven passages filled with ghastly sights and obstacles. Incredibly horrific costumes abound, and the men always take their job of scaring the crowd that's stumbling through very seriously. A little fright is what they paid for, right?

This year, though, things are a little different. Well, it doesn't really look different, it still just looks like a big field of corn. Homemade concession stands, selling popcorn, hot dogs and hot cider still line the entrance, raising funds for the frat's year round activities. Crowds of people mill about, munching on their food, waiting for the rest of their party to exit the maze, or just enjoying a bit of the atmosphere with friends after making it through. There is no ticket taker or entrance fee, instead there's just a donation box and a table.

A frat member watches the donation box, smiling at patrons as they write checks or hand him change. It's long been known that, while the maze was free, those that didn't provide a donation would be snubbed by the costumed actors inside. It was a long accepted trade-off, and allowed people to feel generous and provide what they felt was reasonable.

But something is different this year. Something has taken a hold of the young men. Something that's going to make them very dedicated to their task of making the maze the experience of a lifetime. Sure, most people will make it through unscathed, but the environment will be so much darker, more frightening. The props now seem so lifelike. That statue at the entrance, of the woman screaming in horror was impressively realistic. The blood on that guillotine looked amazing. And the stack of heads, all murmuring in confused ecstasy. That's some special effects work right there.

Or the screams that you hear echoing through the corn field that are the perfect mix of pleasured moans and terrified fright. Something is afoot, including the endowments of all these possessed boys (yeah… I did that). So do you want to step into this year's incarnation of Tri Sigma's Corn Maze? Perhaps, if you're lucky, you'll even get to see what's really going on.

Hello all. I'm willing to adjust the horror dial, so if it's a bit too dark for you don't stress. Let's chat about the level of maliciousness you feel best about and we'll go from there. If there's a particular brand of evil you enjoy let me know that too. I'm open to just about everything. I just want to play something dark, wrong and deliciously depraved… at the expense of unsuspecting women in a dark, scary field of corn.

Neysha

This looks like a fun and original idea. I must admit I'm interested.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Robyn

Quote from: cliss on October 30, 2014, 05:04:21 PMI just want to play something dark, wrong and deliciously depraved… at the expense of unsuspecting women in a dark, scary field of corn.

That line right there sounds delicious. I'm interested, certainly.

Sol Lua