Looking for someone to RP {Female looking for Male or Female}

Started by EvieFrye, November 14, 2015, 07:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvieFrye

Welcome to my thread, and thank you for considering my ideas.

So, I have different kinds of romance stories I'm interested in. Everything from Fantasy to Modern.
You can see my interests, but I am still unsure about what I am willing to go for, so I am willing to try.
Over time I will update as I add and remove/mark ideas. I am also willing to change a few aspects of the story, but not too much.
If you are interested in any of my idea's please PM me as I will spot it faster.

Medical Fetish (if you can call these that)
1- Set in modern times. My character is a nurse, who lives with the other person (in this case, you) as their care giver. The patient has an illness that is unknown, and makes them unable to be allowed to go out. As the nurse cares for the patient, a romance develops. Yet, there are still the symptoms of the illness that needs to be looked after. Some of the symptoms include: Seizures/convulsions, heart problems, asthmatic like symptoms, and being prone to fever.

2- Set in Medieval/fantasy times. My character is a woman in a small town, her husband had been away to war for the king. However, unknown to her, the foreign land he had been to was ripe with a plague that is transferred from fleas to humans. The husband returns home, only to fall victim to the symptoms of the plague. It can not be transferred between people, and the husband didn't want to worry his wife. She must find a way to keep him alive until he is better, or find a cure. This is inspired by plagues, but symptoms can be discussed.

3- Set in Victorian times. My character is the wife of a doctor in the city, and to her dismay, he is addicted to Opium, leaving her to be the one to care for most of his patients. Then one day, he reacts strangely to the opium, and starts having overdose like symptoms, but they don't stop. When tested, she finds the opium was tainted. Now, not only does she have patients, but her husband as well to care for.

4- Set in any time period. Warning: This one is darker and an experiment. My character is a woman of wealth, married/in a relationship. But she isn't content, she loves her partner in life, but what they have no longer thrills her. So she decides to change things. She poisons them, not enough to kill, but enough they become weak, and must depend on her. Without her they would die. They suffer through ailments, and she takes advantage. Making love to them as they have seizures as and example. Put on Hiatus, I am willing to start another.

5- Set in any time period. Our characters are foster siblings, or step-siblings. Mine is female, while the other is male. They are the same age, and have grown up together. The male has had health problems since they were born. Convulsive seizures, heart and lung problems. Because of this he has never been allowed out alone. And my female, who is very close to him, has been the one at his side most of his life. Because of this bond, as they grow older, they fall in love. Depending on the setting and situation, it could be taboo or outright forbidden and must be hidden, the love.

6- Set in the present. This is a different kind of take on an outbreak. There are infected/zombies what ever you wish to call them. There is no reason for how it all started, though it is known how people change. Once infected, the victim has a fever, and starts having fits of convulsions. If they survive the fits, the fever stays, and they are week and keep having fits. The moment they die and are not brought back within 5 minutes, they become an infected/zombie. There is no cure, the only way to keep from being turned is to stay alive despite the convulsive fits becoming more and more violent and harsher on the body. If at any point the victim dies when not having a seizure, they still turn. This being said, the story is about my character who is a doctor for an ER who is one of the first witnesses to this outbreak, she and her partner in life (male or female) is in the military and come to get her out so they can get somewhere safe. However they get bitten, so it becomes a fight to keep them alive and to find a cure.

EvieFrye

EvieFrye

EvieFrye

EvieFrye

EvieFrye

EvieFrye

EvieFrye

Most of these are taken, but one is free, though I may add more. Bump

EvieFrye

Its been a long time, so I'm bumping, most were dropped, so I'm looking again.