World of Warcraft- looking for Lor'Themar, Anduin or Illidin (Lore heavy)

Started by LamentingQuill, March 14, 2015, 05:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

This is a BIG, BIG, BIG craving, I want this story REALLY bad.  Bonus points to you if you actually know what you're talking about, I play to this day and will find a knowledgeable partner to be HOT, HOT, HOT. Like the panties are insta-soaked kind of hot, just sayin ^.^[/i]

Pairings:

~Belorea Sunstrider-OC daughter of Kael'Thas Sunstrider / Lor'Themar Theron~

~Belorea Sunstrider-OC daughter of Kael'Thas Sunstrider/ Prince Anduin~

~Belorea Sunstrider-OC daughter of Kael'Thas Sunstrider/Illidin Stormrage

Belorea was conceived in a careless fling during the time her father attended Dalaran, though her existence was kept secret due her father's reputation as an accomplished mage, he feared that his enemies might harm her to get to him or worse yet and closer to home, members of his court might attempt to manipulate the young princess in her youthful naive inexperience.
When Belorea was six years old, Kael'thas secretly took full custody of his daughter and took her with him into the Outlands, intending on revealing her existence at a later time, even intending to betroth her to Lor'Themar Theron if his trusted comrade was open to the idea.

However, things took a different turn when on Belorea's 18th birthday, when she discovered her father's involvement with the night elf turned demon, Illidin. The princess was horrified and pleaded with her father to reconsider and make things right while he still had the chance... but he refused to listen to her and even went so far as to call his daughter a traitor and locked her up inside tempest keep. Little did she know her father's true allegiance to Kil'Jaedin and intentions to betray Illidin. Not to mention what Illidin was really doing behind the scenes.
When brave adventurers came and defeated her father, Belorea was freed from her imprisonment but never revealed her real identity to her rescuers, preferring to try and leave that part of her life behind her and forget her royal blood.

She has never forgiven her father and has since returned to Dalaran where she has made her home. Belorea's mother btw, died in childbirth, Kael was never willing to discuss it with Belorea.

Belorea is a hunter with a red orange fox named Sunburst as her faithful companion.

~Please PM me for any further questions, I will do my best to answer them. :) ~

The picture by the way, was made for me by Olgareseda at Deviantart.

LamentingQuill

Really feeling the yearning right not especially badly for this story

LamentingQuill

LamentingQuill

I have taken into heavy consideration adding Illidin Stormrage as a romantic possibility for Belorea, I was thinking about it and it sort of makes sense to me, Belorea watched as the the Legion's influence tore her beloved father away from her and turned him into a person she didn't know... and Illidin has sworn to destory the Legion.

So the three romantic interest I am open to for Belorea are Lor'Themar Theron, Anduin Wrynn and Illidin Stormrage. No one else.

LamentingQuill

Got an Illidan story, I'd like very much to get a lore-savvy all the way to Legion partner to score an Anduin Wrynn or Lor'Themar Theron story as well.

Anduin is my male version of a waifu, but I will definitely take Lor'Themar if my partner likes him better.

LamentingQuill

Still looking to do something with either Anduin or Lor'Themar paired for Belorea.