Vampire (filled, thank you)

Started by Elina, January 14, 2011, 08:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elina

Idea 1:  I am interested in writing a vampire romance, heavy on the romance.  Characters can be in high school (obviously, 16+), college, or even a little older than that.  It'll be an adult RP, but I'm more interested in writing the romance than making it a highly sexual story.  I'd like something long-term.  Your character would be a male vampire.  Mine would be human female.  The existence of vampires is NOT known.  Nothing too extreme in this one.

Idea 2:  This one is vampires, too.  I'm thinking that they'd be in their twenties.  They meet at work or in college and start to date.  She finds out he's a vampire around the same time she finds out her parents are vampire hunters.  More action/adventure sort of plot is what I'm thinking.

Before contacting me, please look at my o/o page and maybe even a couple of my posts to make sure we are compatible. 

My posts vary greatly in length depending on my partner, so I can match you as long as you're not giving me one to two lines.  That kind of brevity doesn't work for me.

If you're interested, please PM me. 

(These are both filled, thank you.)

Zinder

I like the first idea. Is it taken ? If not - please ping me to discuss it.