Fiction character who make you fall in love when you're young

Started by inghippo, April 17, 2014, 01:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xurtan

missylafleur

Your name is a golden bell hung in my heart. I would break my body to pieces to call you once by your name.
O/Os A/As

Divine Tenacity

No brainer. Sephiroth and Zack Fair from Final Fantasy 7

-drools-
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Wispyr

Rydia from FFIV for sure. She remains to this day my favorite character from the entire series. It's gotta be the hair... There's a gal from a book series called Myth Adventures by Robert Lynn Asprin (fantastic books, btw), and her name is Tananda who is also described as having green hair.. among other features, but I totally had a mad crush on her in my youth reading those books too.

WhiteWolfDancer

I can't remember my first fiction character that I fell in love with but here are the ones that I remember. Sam Fisher, his voice and cynical sarcasm is what made me fall in love with him.

I loved Jake 2.0 growing up I watched all the episodes and reruns I could get my hands on. He is a socially awkward unnoticed nerd which what I felt like growing up. He is also really handsome xD

Ariel

I remember having a big crush on Yu-Gi-Oh!

... >_>

But seriously, Prince Eric. He is my standard for men. *nods*
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

davelincs

wander

Tough one... Gonna have to say April O'Neil from the 89 Turtles show :)

RipTide

Legolas.. Before the movie, of course, but it didn't hurt to see Orlando Bloom as an elf.. ;)

Posting Rate = 1-2 posts/story/week

What Does a Siren Crave? === What Does a Siren Prefer?

Midwest Man

It was the 70's and I was crushing on - Marie Osmond, I even joined her fan club.

HannibalBarca

Princess Leia

Mind you, I started my crush on her in 3rd grade, when the first Star Wars came out.  She got me so into feisty petite brunettes that I ended up marrying one.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Anjelita

Malachite from Sailor Moon - classic bad boy gone good. I cried when he died...
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Skadii

I was absolutely in love with Fonzie when I was about 5 years old...it led to a very memorable biker boyfriend phase during my teen years!

Thangar

Delibee

I think I had a bit of a thing for all three of the Final Fantasy X girls, but Rikku definitely got me the most. But it wasn't until I was about 17 that I had a serious crush on a character. I'll always love you, River Tam~! <3
Avatar art "Penthe vs. Shehyn" by Brandon Chang. https://bchangart.artstation.com/

O/Os

Verasaille

If I listed the ones I fell for when I was that young you would all be confused, well with a few exceptions...

But the one that stands out to me as a fictional character I really would love to meet as far as type, it would have to be Drizzt Do'Urden from Forgotten Realms.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

luphawk

I had to think about it but I believe my fist fictional crush was Ariel from the little mermaid.

I was 5 when the movie came out and her naive excitement at everything she saw was wonderful.  She is probably where I get my love of redheads as well as exotic features (how much more exotic can you get the a tail?).

Just for fun I’ll list some others I’ve crushed on thou the order might not be right.

I think the first bad girl I crushed on was another redhead from Disney, Demona from gargoyles.

I didn’t want to be with her as a human, I wanted to be a gragoyle, or better yet a mutate.  That may have been my fist bit of furry showing, though I had no idea what a furry was at the time.

Then my first real comic crush was Blink from Exiles.

Sadly this mutant teleported was short lived in the main marvel 616 universe and got only a mention as having died in the ultimate universe but in the age of apocalypse she was magnificent.  That’s the version that lead the first exiles and I was really excited to see her appear first in the animated series wolverine and the X-men and more recently in the movie X-men: days of future past.

Then there was the grown up Andrea from Reboot.

In live action I seamed to like witches.  First there was willow from Buffy.

Though I did like her before she was a witch.

Then there was Piper from Charmed.

Figures the one I like ends up married with kids.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Renegade Vile

Perhaps easy to predict, considering my interests and hobbies, but I believe my first fictional crush was:

Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy VII

And no, not because of the size of her bust.

She's been dethroned by Rosso the Crimson, among others, in the Final Fantasy ensemble since then, though.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

HannibalBarca

QuoteWonder Woman

Ai, yes...Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman from the 1970s:

She's still gorgeous at 63...I used to imagine her tying me up with her magic lasso >.<

But for completely fictional, animated women, I had a total crush on Commander Lisa Hayes from Robotech: Macross when I was in junior high school:

And for those who know or remember the series--yes, I despised Lynn Minmei and always hoped Rick Hunter would hook up with Lisa!
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Mantis Shrimp Prime

Quote from: Anjelita on November 07, 2014, 06:06:23 AM
Malachite from Sailor Moon - classic bad boy gone good. I cried when he died...

This was one of the greatest television moments of my entire childhood.
First time I'd ever seen a bad guy start to be redeemed due to growing affection for someone.

On that note,  I totally had a thing for Sailor Jupiter.

Dimir

My PM Box is always open for those who wish to chat with someone.
Major fan of Magic The Gathering, Sailor Moon and Pokemon
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221869.0

MissBelleButton

I used to be obsessed with Kurama from the anime, Yu Yu Hakusho. Those intelligent, stoic types always seemed more attractive to me, even if they were cartoons. ;)

CaptainNexus616

Ummm well this is a tricky one. If I had to guess Slave Leia but as for crushing I would have to say Starfire from the original Teen Titans when I was around ten. She was so naïve it was adorable
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

youngpervyoldman

Lauren Holly from Picket Fences so hard. Before I even got to puberty I saw the episode where the kid has a fantasy about her walking into his room and offering him a gameboy, a slice of cake, and herself. I think my brain exploded. I had so many fantasies of her after that. It helped that she was a cop on the show too so there was the whole uniform and being restrained stuff too.

As for cartoons, etc. most of the Disney princesses and Judy Jetson. Faye Valentine as I got older.