Rapture Academy Private Education always open for newcomers!

Started by Angie, March 21, 2014, 11:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crasey

I used the Denial flaw twice, which I'm not sure is supposed to be permitted. The rules say that some flaws may be taken twice, but they never seem to say which. Anyway, here's what I got:

Name: Paige

Orientation: Straight
House: Daedalus
Virtue/Desire: 3/3

Force: 2
Athletics: 3 (Tennis)
Endure: 3
Restrain: 1
Size: 1

Allure: 4
Gossip: 3
Manipulative: 1
Sweet Talk: 4
Vamp/Pose: 6

Threat: 2
Chastise: 1
Dirty Talk: 2
Influence: 4
Wealth: 1

Elusive: 3
Infiltrate: 1
Slip Away: 4
Sneak: 3
Subterfuge: 3

Study: 5
Investigate: 5
Machines: 1
Occult: 8
Subject: 3 (Mathematics: Geometry)

Fetishes: +Androgyny, +Brains, ++Huge Cocks, +Nice, +Proud, -Abuse, --Anal
Merits: Adorable (1), Big Eyes (1), Bloodhound (3), Breaking Point (6), Looks Great in Uniform (1), Fit (2), Unprickifiable (1)
Flaws: Achilles Heel: Service to Power (2), Aversion: Impregnation (1), Cock Envy (1), Lightweight (1)
Figure: 4'10" (0), slim build (0), average breasts (1)
Equipment: Cellphone, chalk, pen

Paige is a confident, yet anxious person. Excited by the free world of possibilities that seemed to open up on enrollment at Rapture, she soon found that it did no favors for her socially, and she's become even more peripheral and nervous than she was at more mundane schools. She has been content to be her own person, to dodge the attentions of guys who aren't the boy-genius airbrushed models she fantasizes about, and to laser-focus on her studies and nurture her internal world.

Counter-productively, however, this has built the pressure of her cravings and given them the privacy to evolve. Steadily, surrounded by so much to fuel her fantasies, her studiousness has been applied to increasingly self-serving ends as she seeks out how to best fulfill them. She pays close attention to rumors of other students in hopes of finding her Mr. Perfect, or pouring over volumes of the occult in hopes of summoning him. Her lack of magic may be a significant barrier to the latter, but she has convinced herself that enough study and research can somehow resolve even that.

EDIT: Fixed merit and flaw costs and all that was affecting. Also removed some merits and flaws, moved a point from Threat to Study, and simplified the really bloated fetish list. Also noting here that one remaining background point went to the Investigate ability.

Hazel

Name: Johanna

Orientation: Bisexual
House: Obsidere  +2 Elusive, -1 Attribute points
Virtue/Desire 1/5

Force: 2
Athletics: 1
Endure:4
Restrain:1
Size: 2

Allure: 3
Gossip: 5
Manipulative: 1
Sweet Talk: 4
Vamp/Pose: 1

Chastise: 1
Dirty Talk:4
Influence:2
Wealth:1

Elusive: 3
Infiltrate: 5
Slip Away: 1
Sneak: 4
Subterfuge: 1

Study: 6
Investigate: 7
Machines: 1
Occult: 7
Study: 4

Fetishes: +ManHandling, Strangers, ++Monsters, +Tentacles, Huge Cocks, ++Impregnation, +Slut, ++Inflation
Merits: Magic (7), Confident (3), Malleable (2)
Flaws: Hellbound (2),
Figure: 5'5" (1), Slim build (0), Large Breasts (2)
Equipment: Spell Book (Touch the Unseen, Ward, Levitate)

They say that there are things that have crossed into some people's lives. That come from different planes of realities and times. Some call them demons, others angels. Johanna though, she calls them lovers and business partners. They've been there all her life, watching her filling in where others would run screaming. Starting to appear in her dreams, and slowly folding into her waking life. No one else seems to see them. She has learned to make deals with them, giving her body for knowledge of the occult arts. She sees them as normal now. As bound to her as she is to them. Binding their time for when she'll finally make a deal that she'll come to regret the rest of her life.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
She's come here in hopes of finding new knowledge, and a piece of everybody she can find. Though her tastes have been warped from all her deals, she still can't resist just finding something to fill her body. She has no qualms about using her knowledge  for her pleasure. She hopes that her continued studies will eventually show the beings that she has always seen to others. That she'll finally be able to show everyone what really lies behind the cute face only they can see.

Not happy with her reasons for coming to school are, going to redo it.

Angie

Okay, I have already detected several flaws in how you people tally up your skill points. All skills must have 1 point in them, and those aren't free-they come out of your pool. Also, you can buy up to (Attribute)+2 for 1 point each, but anything higher then that takes two.

Crasey, your Study and Allure points don't add up. Your Vamp/Pose and Occult would each burn 8 points out of your pool of 14, and you're using 16 points for each. Also note that only the most expensive Merit in a category costs the full amount, everything else is only 1. If you're using some of your flaw points to boost your skills (like I suspect you are), please make a note of that on the sheet. As for Denial, I'm fine with it being taken twice.

Charles, your Study and Allure skills are also way off. Your Sweet Talk is taking up your entire pool, and your occult is taking 16 points out of a pool of 20.  Also, you would start with one spell for every two points of Occult you have, so please note which ones you know.

I'm not mad, but please, go back, fix your errors, and I'll regrade your papers. Also, the wi-fi at my hotel is free and open. Hooray!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Crasey

Quote from: Angiejuusan on March 24, 2014, 05:37:54 PMCrasey, your Study and Allure points don't add up. Your Vamp/Pose and Occult would each burn 8 points out of your pool of 14, and you're using 16 points for each.
My Study and Allure abilities got the remainder of my background points.

Quote from: Angiejuusan on March 24, 2014, 05:37:54 PMAlso note that only the most expensive Merit in a category costs the full amount, everything else is only 1.
Damn it. I've made exactly the same mistake before. Can't believe I overlooked it again. No wonder my old sheet looked so much different.  :-[

Thanks!

EDIT: That should do it, I think.

EDIT 2: ... No, but that should. Also, I'm not sure how it applies, if at all, to a less GM-driven game, but I put together an "Advancement & Agendas" thing like the rules suggest. I guess I'll just hold onto it for now?

Hazel

Oh...OH. that makes a lot more sense. My bad, I'll fix that then. Thanks for clarification on spells too.

Edit: Went through and redid my numbers, and added some spells.

Edit: Spent the last of my points corrected correctly now.

Angie

Quote from: Crasey on March 24, 2014, 06:06:43 PM
My Study and Allure abilities got the remainder of my background points.
Damn it. I've made exactly the same mistake before. Can't believe I overlooked it again. No wonder my old sheet looked so much different.  :-[

Thanks!

EDIT: That should do it, I think.

EDIT 2: ... No, but that should. Also, I'm not sure how it applies, if at all, to a less GM-driven game, but I put together an "Advancement & Agendas" thing like the rules suggest. I guess I'll just hold onto it for now?
You can hold onto it, but I tend to play it as "you did something really awesome with your skill, so have a point". Keep it around, it'll provide a good template for how you act.

Angie

Hey Charles, you've solved the problem of going over somewhat drastically: You still have two points for Study skills and one point for Elusive skills.

Also, alextaylor, were you the one who did the robot last time? You may be happy to find that such a thing is now its own Merit and not a shoestring thingy we had to piece together!

alextaylor

Nope, did the princess. Not really sure what to do this time. I'm more in the mood for playing a guy this time around, but will watch the signups first.
O/O

Angie

Alright. Well, tonight I think I'll do a write up of the actual setting and add it to the first post to. I'm going to be altering the standard setting slightly, but not by much.

Laughing Hyena

Character Name: Takeshi Juro

Orientation:Straight  Athletics:8 (Wrestling)  Chastise:6
House:Mars  Endure:4  Dirty Talk:1
Virtue:2  Restrain:6  Influence:4
Desire:4  Size:2  Wealth:3

Allure:2  Study:1  Elusive:3
Gossip:2  Investigate:1  Sneak:3
Manipulative:4  Machines:1  Infiltrate:3
Sweet Talk:1  Occult:1  Subterfuge:4
Vamp/Pose:1  Subject:2 (Health)  Slip Away:1

Fetishes
++Domination, ++Submissive Women, ++Voyuerism, ++Paizuri, ---Being Dominated, --Rimjobs, --Assertion

Merits: Authority [Teacher] (1), Connections (2), Feared (1), Minions [House Mars Students] (8), Slaves (2)

Flaws: Addicted (Voyuerism) (1), Expectations (1), Dignity (3), Enemies (1)

Figure: Tall and Muscular. Impressive girth.

Cash: $600

Equipment: Choloform and Cloth, Handheld Video Camera, Handcuffs, Collar, Wrapped Chains

Goals

Obtain the position - Head Teacher of Mars. (Influence)
Obtain explicit imagery of the female student body to sell on the black market. (Wealth)
Break a Female Student so deeply they become a slave. (Manipulative)

Minions
Wrestling Captain (1); Tarou Akiyama

Extra Points from Unspent Merits: 5

Orientation:Straight  Athletics:5 (Wrestling)  Chastise:1
House:Mars  Endure:2  Dirty Talk:1
Virtue:3  Restrain:4  Influence:1
Desire:3  Size:5  Wealth:2

Allure:1  Study:1  Elusive:3
Gossip:1  Investigate:1  Sneak:5
Manipulative:1  Machines:1  Infiltrate:1
Sweet Talk:4  Occult:1  Subterfuge:4
Vamp/Pose:1  Subject:4 (Health)  Slip Away:1

Merits: Great Size (1), Sports Star (1), Martial Artist (5), Unstoppable (1)

Flaws: Dark Secret (Cheats at Sports) (1), Addicted (Paizuri) (1), Flunked (Science) (1)

Figure: Muscularly Broad and Tall in Height.

Fraternity Boys (3); Souta Miko, Shinobu Yamada, Masaru Oshiro

Extra Points from Unspent Merits: 8

Orientation:Straight  Athletics:1  Chastise:1
House:Mars  Endure:7  Dirty Talk:2
Virtue:2  Restrain:3  Influence:1
Desire:4  Size:2  Wealth:1

Allure:2  Study:1  Elusive:3
Gossip:4  Investigate:1  Sneak:3
Manipulative:1  Machines:1  Infiltrate:4
Sweet Talk:4  Occult:1  Subterfuge:4
Vamp/Pose:1  Subject:1  Slip Away:1

Merits: Celebrity (3), Fraternity (1), Approachable (2)

Flaws: Reputation (Wild Partiers) (1), Addicted (Orgies) (1), Unlucky (2)

Figure: Average Size, Average Build

Twin Cheerleaders (2); Miyako Hamasaki, Minako Hamasaki

Extra Points from Unspent Merits: 4

Orientation:Straight  Athletics:3  Chastise:1
House:Mars  Endure:2  Dirty Talk:3
Virtue:3  Restrain:1  Influence:4
Desire:3  Size:2  Wealth:3

Allure:3  Study:1  Elusive:1
Gossip:3  Investigate:1  Sneak:1
Manipulative:3  Machines:1  Infiltrate:1
Sweet Talk:4  Occult:1  Subterfuge:2
Vamp/Pose:5  Subject:2  Slip Away:1

Merits: Well-Trained (7), Unprickifiable (1), Looks Great in Uniform (1), Fraternity (1), Celebrity (3)

Flaws: Cock Envy (1), Addicted (Bukkake) (1), Addicted (Paizuri) (1), Denial (Incest) (1), Phobia (Insects) (2)

Figure: Small Height, Supple Figure aka (Large Breasts and Heart Shaped Behinds)

Yakuza Student (1); Hayato Fukui

Extra Points from Unspent Merits: 5

Orientation:Straight  Athletics:4  Chastise:3
House:Mars  Endure:4  Dirty Talk:1
Virtue:2  Restrain:2  Influence:3
Desire:4  Size:2  Wealth:3

Allure:1  Study:1  Elusive:3
Gossip:1  Investigate:1  Sneak:5
Manipulative:1  Machines:1  Infiltrate:4
Sweet Talk:1  Occult:1  Subterfuge:5
Vamp/Pose:2  Subject:2  Slip Away:1

Merits: Intimidating (1), Martial Arts (5), Authority (Head Boy) (4)

Flaws: Addicted (Recreational Drugs) (1) Switch (Higher Rank) (2), Dark Secret (Yakuza) (1), Expectations (1)

Figure: Average Size, Average Build

Slaves

Elven Sisters (2); Sayuri, Misaki

Extra Points from Unspent Merits: 0

Orientation:Straight  Athletics:1  Chastise:1
House:Nothum  Endure:3  Dirty Talk:2
Virtue:2  Restrain:1  Influence:1
Desire:6  Size:3  Wealth:1

Allure:3  Study:5  Elusive:2
Gossip:1  Investigate:5  Sneak:3
Manipulative:1  Machines:1  Infiltrate:1
Sweet Talk:4  Occult:6  Subterfuge:3
Vamp/Pose:5  Subject:5 (History)  Slip Away:1

Merits: Elf (1), Inhuman Lust (8), Magic (7), Unprickifiable (1)

Flaws: Cock Envy (1), Addiction (Human Cum) (1), Addiction (Orgies) (1), Denial (Bisexuality) (1), Owned (2), Expectations (1)

Spells: Command Plants, Ward, Counterspell

Figure: Average Height, Curvaceous Bodies, Immaculately Shaven, Short Platinum Blonde Hair/Long River Blue Hair

Sleeper Agents (2); Ayako, Aiko

Extra Points from Unspent Merits: 4

Orientation:Straight  Athletics:1  Chastise:3
House:Pietas  Endure:2  Dirty Talk:5
Virtue:4  Restrain:1  Influence:3
Desire:2  Size:2  Wealth:1

Allure:4  Study:2  Elusive:2
Gossip:1  Investigate:3  Sneak:1
Manipulative:6  Machines:1  Infiltrate:1
Sweet Talk:2  Occult:1  Subterfuge:4
Vamp/Pose:5  Subject:3  Slip Away:1

Merits: Well Trained (5), Unprickifiable (1), Approachable (1), Breaking Point (1), Fit (2)

Flaws: Cock Envy (1), Addiction (Orgies) (1), Owned (2)

Figure: Short with Slender Figures, Busty, Mid Length Brown Hair/Long Red Hair in Pig tails

Angie

Crasey and Hyena, you are both good to go. Hyena, if you'd be go kind as you look over my sheet and just make sure I did it all properly? I'd like an outside source to okay it. Also, would you kindly write out what your "Expectations" flaw is about? Of course, the students wouldn't know, but me, the GM, would.

Also, for our returning players, the Headmistress will be around (she's basically my DM "NO!" button). For our new players: Most teachers (ones that are not played by us) have twice as many points than starting characters. This doesn't make them unstoppable-a teacher with low Study might be easier to deal with with magic, for instance, but they should be treated like "Boss" encounters. The Headmistress is even more badass then that, but she will almost never come out. Do work with your fellow players to make this a fun experience for all, please!

Laughing Hyena

Expectations with the yakuza's flesh market. He's got a quota to make. ^_^

Angie

Sorry guys, I've been sick ever since getting home from vacation, but I'll try getting the write-up done by tonight.

Angie

Setting posted! WHoo! Angiejuusan, she gets right to it...eventually.

caelcormac

This game looks really interesting and I thought I'd throw my hat in.

Name: Melody Harper
Orientation: Pansexual
House: Daedelus
Virtue/Desire: 4/2

Force: 4
Athletics: 4(Gymnastics)
Endure: 4
Restrain: 1
Size: 5

Allure: 5
Gossip: 4
Manipulative: 4
Sweet Talk: 5
Vamp/Pose: 4

Chastise: 2
Dirty Talk: 1
Influence: 2
Wealth: 3

Elusive: 1
Infiltrate: 1
Slip Away: 1
Sneak: 1
Subterfuge: 2

Study: 4
Investigate: 3
Machines: 6
Occult: 1
Study: 4(Science: Biology)

Fetishes: ++Monsters, +Exhibitionism, +Manhandling, +Orgasm Denial

Merits: Mad Scientist (4), Looks Great in Uniform (3), Approachable (1),  Fraternity(Cheerleaders)(2), Fit (1)
Flaws: Denial(Fetish: Monsters)(1)
Figure: 5'8"(1), Toned Athletic Build(2), Large Breasts(2)
Equipment: Tools, Components x10

Melody is the beloved daughter of Dr. Arthur Harper, chief scientist at [Redacted] and the inventor of the [Redacted]. Melodys mother died when she was young, forcing her very busy father to take her with nannys and in boarding schools. But when he does remember he has a daughter he dotes upon her,  and wants nothing more than to spend time with her once he is finished with the dozen or so things he needs to do first. Still, Melody has nothing but fond memories of her father, especially since when they are together he teaches her about science. Melody has always been pretty good at making friends, and thanks to her father she also knows how to make them from scratch. If only they didn't always turn out so wrong...

Once she came of age, her father enrolled her into Rapture immediately, remembering all the fun he had there as a lad and forgetting that it often came at the expense of the female student body. Still, you don't grow up in boarding school without learning a thing or two about joining a cliq and quickly got herself on the cheerleading squad. Now she is just looking to survive and maybe make some new friends just like daddy taught her.

~~~~

So the big idea behind Melody is that she uses her mad science primarily to make nice things, but what comes out of the tank is always a twisted mockery of whatever she intended to make due to a combination of her repressed fetish and the nature of Mad Science. Unless she intends to make a monster, then it works perfectly.

This leads to a question: For regaining virtue, does accidental Mayhem still count?

Angie

caelcormac

Excellent! Now I just need to pick an adorable creature to turn into a horrible, monstrous, mockery of nature.

Angie

We have enough players to begin, I think. I'll get a character and OOC thread up tonight. I'm thinking Extreme: Small Groups, just due to how crazy this game can get, what do you guys think?

Clorinda

Exteme seems the appropriate place.  Also, hooray about threads going up!

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Angiejuusan on March 29, 2014, 02:44:23 PM
We have enough players to begin, I think. I'll get a character and OOC thread up tonight. I'm thinking Extreme: Small Groups, just due to how crazy this game can get, what do you guys think?

Dickgirls, oviposition, slavery, non consensual sex, gangbanging… yes this seems perfect for say the Light Exotic Groups. ^_^

Angie

Angie

Hey guys, once you get characters posted, you can start posting in the IC thread.

alextaylor

Have trouble finding a character that I'm happy with. The biggest issue I had with the previous game was that there wasn't really much to do other than have sex, avoid having sex, or pursue some plot in order to have sex with someone. Tempted to port a character build from Monsterhearts, since that game is good at generating drama. Would be easier if there was a character with a merit to latch on :P
O/O

Deathnote

I'd be interested in rejoining the game with my old character, though I should probably fix up a few things first... >_>

Angie

I will admit there is no overarching plot. I could whip something up, it wouldn't even be too hard-put an Illuminati library under the school, everyone want library, bam, done.