News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Time is running out...

Started by Lady Jenn, May 31, 2012, 11:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

"Well I'm sure Lena could find something to keep me stuck here if you want to take my car out," Jake replied. "After all we have all the time in the world, figuratively speaking anyway."

"Admittedly you did a good job with the newspapers earlier," Lena said. "Do you like that plan Hannah?"

Lady Temptress

" Thanks Lena and I apologize for being rude to the both of you. I don't know what happened. " she flashed her a smile and she gazes into Jake's loving eyes. " I remembered our first kiss and okay. I will run out and get something for you Jake." she plans to get Lena a gift too. " Yes, I do like the plan Lena."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Well you'd better get going then," Lena said. "Just be careful, we can't be sure there aren't Hunters in this time, take my gun with you as a precaution," she said, nodding to the weapon where it was sat on a shelf near the door. "Just remember to take the safety off first obviously."

Lady Temptress

" Don't worry. I can use a gun very well, any kind of gun. My dad was a army man and taught me how to use them. Oh, thanks but I   brought my own weapon. " she gave Jake a kiss and takes the keys he hands her. Then Hannah leaves out the door and to get into the car. Locking the door and buckling up, she starts the car and pulls out caefully as she drives off to go shop.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

The two had a relatively uneventful time while she was away, a fact they weren't sure whether they should be glad of or be slightly worried. Periodically Jake looked up at the door, hoping to see Hannah entering again, disappointed every time he saw an empty doorway and trying to focus on the task in front of him.

Lady Temptress

Hannah didn't have any trouble getting around and or shopping. She is missing Jake badly and even Lena. She finally found just the right gift for him and a gift for Lena for her hospitality. After an hour and a half, they will hear Jake's car in the drive and the engine shut off. The car locked and door shut. She felt odd just walking into Lena's home and yet, she does anyways, with two big boxes in her hands. She hands one to Lena and the other to Jake.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"What are these?" Jake asked as he looked at the box cuiosly. "Please tell me you didn't spend lots on me."

"You're her fiancee, she's allowed to spend money on you," Lena said with a laugh. "Its me she shouldn't be spending money on."

Lady Temptress

ooc I will let you decide the gift for Jake. Lol )   IC " Well, hush Lena. Its a thank you gift for letting us stay here." she got Lena a new outfit like the one she had that had gotten messed up in the time traveling they had told her about. Lena's favorite attire.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Thanks," Lena said. "I'll try that on while you guys are out saving the world."

"I wasn't expecting that," Jake said, raising an eyebrow. "I'll have to try that ater, think there are more important things to do right now."

Lady Temptress

she chuckles at Lena. " Alright and glad you like it." she blushes again at Jake. " i'm full of surprises." she laughs and leaves with Jake waving to Lena.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Do you guys want to go interrogate our old buddy now?" Lena asked, coughing in order to get both of their attention. "It's your choice Hannah since we're relying on you to get us in there, the villains might recognise Jake so he can't sneak in there himself."

Lady Temptress

" Sure, Lena. I can do it. Come on you two keys go." she grins and waits for them to join her.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"You have to go ahead of Jake," Lena said. "And I have to stay here in case something goes wrong. Luckily for you I created this for you while you were out." She handed Hannah a press card with her photo and name on it. "You're a reporter for a local newspaper, it'll give you a way into the White House without sneaking in. Do you have any questions?"

Lady Temptress

Hannah grins sheepishly and she shakes her head while she takes the photo ID. " Nope and thanks. I'm good to go. Reportor from the Washington Post. " she gave a wink and leaves with Jake.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Once you're in the Oval Office press the red button on your wrist device," Lena continued. "It'll take a couple of seconds but hopefully you'll have Jake in the room to help you before you have any unwanted attention in the room with you."

Lady Temptress

she gave a nod of her head to Lena and she listens to her instructions." Will do." when thgey left and finally reached the white house, Hannah does as she was instructed to dpo by pressoing the devise and Jake will be right there with her.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

As he blinked into the room he grimaced as he realised the president wasn't in the room. He heard someone approaching so quickly and quietly closed the door, watching a pair of agents pass the door without seeing anyone go past.

"I don't like this," Jake whispered to her. "There's no meetings or press conferences today, he should be in this room right now."

Lady Temptress

" Maybe we skipped too far ahead into the past and he is already dead." she remarks in a hushed and yet a softly whispered tone.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"We need to find him," Jake whispered. "But we need to do it without alerting the secret service to the fact we're here. I'm open to suggestions. We don't know how long we've got until the next group of guards walk past and one might decide to come looking."

Lady Temptress

" We can pose and pass as secret agents love and that'll help us search easier for him." she suggests and she is starting to really love and enjoy this business Jake is in.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"I'll pose as a secret agent," he said. "You maintain your journalist cover. I'll say I found you wandering around lost and I'm helping you find your tour group again. Unless there are Hunters in this building our devices should be invisible to any of the agents."

Lady Temptress

Hannah nods with a grin and she follows beside Jake. " Good idea. Thank you for helping me find my way again."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

He stashed his gun in his belt and lead her outside, glad to see that no guards seemed to notice anything suspicious. They had been walking for about five minutes when they came to a door that was half open. The room was in darkness, the only light a big-screen TV on the far wall. A figure sat in the chair in front of the TV was framed in the light.

"Something's wrong," he whispered to Hannah. "Its the middle of the day, why the hell is anyone sat in a pitch black room watching a channel of static?"

Lady Temptress

" I don't jnow but we best check this out." she whispers for his ears only as they start looking for any types of clues to tell them what is going on.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

He walked into the room, a tight grip on her hand as he walked round to see the man they had been looking for slumped in the chair, clearly bleeding.

"He's alive, somehow," he said, feeling for a pulse. "Any suggestions how we wake him up Hannah?"