what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

Cut off jean shorts are the attire this morning, along with another white red wings t-shirt and black socks.

Hotaru37

A pair of jean shorts and t-shirt as it is too hot for anything else.
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

RP7466

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on May 12, 2011, 08:13:40 AM
I'm wearing another sundress today.  This time it's a white one with turquoise polka dots abut the size of dime and I have a waist-length turquoise jacket with 3/4-length sleeves, bare legs and white strappy sandals.

Wow, very nice. I know what I'm gonna be dreaming about tonight, if I'm lucky.

Green cargo shorts, work boots, work shirt, ace bandage. All soaked through with sweat. (notice i didn't write underwear  >:) ) Time for a shower and get ready to go out and watch what is certain to be a kick ass Redwings game.

changing into brown cargo shorts and a stained well worn Probert jersey. *highfives Xana*
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

RedRuby

I'm just toning down for the day, so i put those loose satin short shorts I mentioned earlier. I'm still with my fam though so I'm wearing a loose tshirt that's pretty big lol. Almost a nightgown >.<

But to tell the truth, I hate underwear :/ I get rid of that stuff first chance I get.

WyldRanger

Wearing a white t-shirt and blue silk shorts for PJs on this warm evening.

Belle33

Green shorty pajama pants with red and white candy canes scattered all over.  Yes - I wear Christmas jammies all year long.  And a red tank top.  It's warm here, too.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

SwtMocha

Its time to write a little before bed so I have some some tiny black hip hugging shorts and a wife beater..
Nothing taste as sweet as the darkness seconds before the dawn

Novak

all black.  Black jeans black boot and a black shirt with a red punisher skull. 

Off to the range to break in a couple new rifles.

WyldRanger

Blue jeans, black shoes, red t-shirt and a Tigers hat this morning.

Captain Maltese

A towel. Frighteningly pleasant...

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

WyldRanger

Off to work in the same attire as before except for a work shirt and no hat.

RedRuby

Home from vacation, going straight to the guitar hero! So my gaming attire, which is a tank top, and whatever panties I was wearing that day, in this case my lovely sky blue ones :3

RP7466

cargo shorts, and maybe a little sunburn. My neck and ears feel a little toasty, that could mean horny too though  XD
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Belle33

You are too cute, RP. 

I'm wearing a men's white v-neck t-shirt.  That's it.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

RP7466

t-shirt eh,

an image like that getts a man thinkin'  ;)

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

Four hours ago I couldn't stay awake.  Now I can't sleep.

I'm wearing my peasant blouse style sleep shirt with the draw strings untied.

Nico

dark blue Jeans, black leather belt, black boxer briefs and a light blue adidas  t-shirt

Autumn52

makes hypnotizing eyes at Nic......@_@

You are very hot....You need to take off so many clothes......You want to post that you are only wearing those sexy boxers that you have hidden underneath your jeans.

@_@     *giggles and hugs*

OT: I am wearing a tshirt  ;D
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Black panties with the batman symbol... that is all... ^^
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Captain Maltese

(Now wants to see ColdBlooded and Xandi together as they'll only have one set of underwear to share)

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

lenka

Black leggins and a tight gray shirt with no bra.

RedRuby

Nothing but a pair of Guitar hero panties. Yes. Guitar hero. I'm in bed, I wear what I want :P

WyldRanger

Standard fare today. Blue jeans, red shirt and black socks.

Sapphie

Big-ass pale pink slippers and white sports socks, tartan design Pyjama Bottoms with a white t-shirt with a cool flower design and a thin black jacket.
Ugh how sexy is that! /Sarcasm :P

JadenMystic

Wearing a T-shirt and panties getting ready for bed. :)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.