Prisoners, Guards & Shanks, Oh My! [All-Male Prison M/M Pairings Only][EX]

Started by Marguerite, August 12, 2010, 04:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

O.O Aren't you already in the game? *hugs Ryven* Miss seeing you around!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Ryven

Quote from: Saku on January 06, 2011, 01:19:08 PM
O.O Aren't you already in the game? *hugs Ryven* Miss seeing you around!

I was but then it died for a long time.  I took on some new RPs in its place, so I really can't come back to it, at least not right now.  I might just put my character in solitary for a while or something until I can come back.

Saku

That sounds good. ^^ At least it's the type of RP where you can do something like that and it won't look/seem out of place! xD
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Sable

*Enjoys his pat.*

Thank you, Eros and Marguerite.

So, from here do I just post the skeleton in the Characters thread and then make a post in the... Prison thread?

Marguerite

Make your character post in the character thread and from there, post in the OOC to introduce yourself to everyone else. Then, once you have done that, then take a look at the posts and get a feel of how you want to introduce yourself.

Marguerite

Altheras

So, I've noticed that at least five people I like to RP with seem to be doing a lot of posting in the OC chat for this game. Seeing as how so many I RP with are already in here... I may as well join in the fun. I've found myself lacking in games lately, and this seems like my kind of thing. Now, to come up with a character.... hmmmm...

I am partial to a certain butler, making him human and sticking him in prison might be too much of a shock to his delicate nature though. *snickers* What is your position on having one non OC who may as well be my OC at this point? I do play him quite well. I was thinking it might be fun to have him be the cook.

I was also entertaining the idea of playing multiple characters. Perhaps the cook and an inmate too. Would two characters be too much for one person to play here? I've noticed everyone else seems to be playing only one character. I'm quite skilled at doing multiple characters within a thread, especially if they will only sparingly have scenes together. I could even add a third character for the sake of helping speed things up a little and get the overall story moving. My third would be a guard, as I know there is a shortage of them.
Main Ideas Thread! : Offs, Ons, Pairings, and Characters : A&A: Back and looking for more angsty and abusive games! : Current Song 
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading.
So sick and tired of all the needless beating.

Marguerite

Altheras, some of us are playing various characters but we should be fine with having a prison cook. Just put up a character sheet and you should be fine.

Altheras

Alright, I was thinking of making the cook also an inmate, but he cooks also to earn a bit extra towards his various fines while he's in there. It means that a lot of the recreation time he would have is taken up cooking since he has to deal with three meals a day. Also, do you think he is the sole cook for the whole prison? How many guards and inmates are there? Is it so big that there would be a full kitchen staff, or just one or two people?

Also, I think I would like to do 2 characters. My other one will be an inmate. ^_^
Main Ideas Thread! : Offs, Ons, Pairings, and Characters : A&A: Back and looking for more angsty and abusive games! : Current Song 

Suiko

Damn, Alth, you put so much thought into things... It's great that you're joining also! *huggles*
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Altheras

Well I have to figure out if he needs super human powers to be able to feed the whole prison by himself or not Eros. XP If so, he'll be even more like Sebastian than I intended. >.> *cough* This character will be almost entirely an OC, I even have a picture picked out for him, as well as my other one. I will post their profiles shortly.

Marguerite

I am sure there will be a slew of NPC cooks and helpers to feed the twenty or so prisoners in the place.

Altheras

Hmmm, with a prison that small, there would be a small staff to feed the inmates and guards. Probably about three actual cooks, supervised by someone who isn't an inmate at all, but a civilian, probably someone with some police training though to deal with the inmates they supervise. I suppose other inmates could take up some cooking duty to work towards fines as well, and I know a lot of inmates do things like wash dishes and the like. Alrighty, profiles coming in my next post.

Marguerite

Altheras

Name: Sebastian Nakamura
Role: Cook/Inmate
Physical description: Tall for an Asian and trim as they typically are. He is thin enough that he would be unhealthy if he lost any weight. His skin is pale but not strikingly so. His hair is black and glossy, medium length going down to his shoulders. He often lets it get in his eyes, and his bangs are only slightly shorter than the rest of his hair. He has dark brown eyes that are almost black. He takes care of his appearance, even though he is in prison. He is often very concerned with the state of his clothing and mends them if they are damaged.
Physical Picture:

Small History: He grew up in America born to Japanese parents who gave him the name Sebastian, because they thought it would fit in better. His childhood was fairly normal and he graduated high school with top grades. He ended up taking a job as a butler for a wealthy family to save up money for college. His parents supported him in this as they wanted him to make his own way in the world.

When he had only been working there for a few short years, the head of the family was murdered. He denies doing it, but the murder was pinned on him. Money exchanged hands, and the butler was convicted of the crime, sentenced to life in prison for a crime he still violently denies committing. He personally professes that one of the rich man's relatives killed him for his money.

Sexually he is a bi sexual switch and an opportunist. He loves sex, and isn't afraid to be on the giving or receiving end, though he is unlikely to force himself on someone. He is far from innocent and a very experienced lover.

(I can add more, but I would kind of like to ease him into being the cook and start with him coming to the prison. If he needs to already be there, I can elaborate a bit more and explain how his life at the prison has been going?)

======================================================================

Name: Altheras Williams (Alth or Al for short)
Role: Inmate
Physical description: Trim enough to look almost unhealthy, he doesn't eat well and never has. His skin is very pale, making his dark black hair stand out in stark contrast to his skin. His eyes are a deep greenish blue. His hair is feathered and messy looking, and goes down to his ears length wise. He can have an outward appearance of being punkish and disrespectful of authority, but deep down he's really quite humble.
Physical Picture:

Small History: He grew up with an abusive single father who beat and raped him for most of his life. The man blamed him for his mother's death. He ran away as a older teenager before he even graduated high school. He had been making terrible grades due to his abusive home life and was two years behind due to failing grades. His father's abuse had only gotten worse the more he failed, and when he could no longer stand it, he finally ran.

He ended up living the life of a punk on the streets. He would steal and sell his body to put food in his own mouth, and spent a brief time addicted to drugs. He took the fall for the murder of a drug dealer. He doesn't deny it when asked and simply remained silent at his trial allowing them to convict him. He is often quiet and tends to be very much a wallflower in nature. His mouth can get him into trouble when he does speak.

His sexual orientation is gay and he is almost strictly a bottom. His father's abuse gave him a taste for pain and turned him into a complete submissive.

Marguerite

I do enjoy the V of a male's body. Post your character in the character sheet thread, check out the other threads and peek into the OOC to introduce yourself.

Altheras