Buying/Creating the Perfect Lover [M/M]

Started by Sho, April 12, 2010, 05:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

Alright, so I have two plots here. Feel free to pick and choose or to combine aspects from both if you're interested! I'm more than willing to change it a bit according to my partners desires.

So, here's the first plot.

In the near future, in a technology-driven world, gene-splicing (the splitting of genes) becomes more common and human and animal DNA starts being mixed. This opens up a whole new foray of looks - a new market opens up for genetically-enhanced humans. The average human doesn't splice their genes because it is still seen as 'abnormal', but with celebrities starting to do it, it is becoming more usual. Some kids looking to be rebellious will temporarily splice their eyes into cat's eyes, but the bigger changes aren't necessarily reversible. A market has opened up for beautifully spliced humans to be bought and sold as personal 'pets' of a sort. The buyer can go to a club called the Emporium, and underneath the winding tunnels going through the bowels of the city, all sorts of human-pet hybrids are sold. The owner himself was spliced as a child with a snake - Li is small, beautiful, and a sadist at first glance though what he truly wants is a strong man to dominate him and bring out his masochistic side. He sells people who have been crossed with bulls and bears as bodyguards, girls and boys crossed with rabbits and cats and foxes as pets, and he takes custom orders. His pets, unbeknownst to the general public, have a huge power in the celebrity world. One particular celebrity, a cool-as-plastic rockstar who is an international superstar, was sold as a child to Li and Li spliced him with a panther then sold him to his manager (though the public thinks that he allowed himself to be spliced because he's a rebel).

I'd like to play either Li, the owner of the club, the rockstar, or a young man who had been cross-bred with a Persian cat. The young man would be a bit of a hedonist, bred to be a luxury item, incredibly intelligent but clearly made to be a pet. With Li, some pairings that would work would be a buyer who decides they don't want anything but Li and continue to pursue him, a cop who tries to bust Li's illegal human-trafficking operation, or a mob boss who owns the turf that Li operates on (these are just suggestions...any character that you think would fit in well would work. Li could meet your character at a party, for example...anything you can think of is fine by me). With the rockstar, I'd be looking for someone to play his manager, a fellow star, a photographer, an obsessive fan, etc. Like I said - any pairing that works. With the cat-boy, anyone you could think of (like a potential customer) is fine.

Plot Two:

This plot is fairly similar to the one above, but with a slight twist. In the future, it would be possible for the perfect lover to be custom-built...as a robot. The robots would be beautiful, physically flawless, and would have software that determined what type of personality they had. Some robots - made illegally - would have a true capability to develop feelings and memories exactly like a human being. They could still have software bought for them to influence how they grew, and they would physically still be robots (internally, at least...as far as sex and looks went, they would be entirely human). This is loosely based on Chobits, for anyone who has seen it. The special robots who were capable of developing like humans, with real emotions, had been made on a black market and when they were discovered they were destroyed because they were deemed as dangerous because they blurred the lines between humanity and technology too much. A few of those robots survived, though, and got mixed into the general market. The robots - called persocoms - could be bought at special electronics stores, right in the middle of downtown, almost like they were DVD players. One of the rare human-like robots has gotten mixed into the lot and set out on display, and despite the exorbitant cost, your character would see him and decide to buy him.

Any takers?

PaleEnchantress

2 looks like a lot of fun. The elements I really like is that we have the robot who has human feelings and emotional needs but must pretend to be an empty machine. Then we have the master who gets the robot to satiate his lust for power on, yet he gets this attachment to it that he is embarrassed about because he thinks it's just an emotionless machine.

Then once they break that barrier we can have the manufacturers realize the mistake they made, now the master must protect his lover from being taken away and destroyed.

we must talk Sho
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Sho

Sho