Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Lilly

The new Train cd that I got for my birthday!  *sings along*
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Drusilla

"It is easy to go down into Hell; night and day the gates of dark death stand wide; but to climb back up again, to retrace one's steps to open air, there lies the problem, the difficult task." - Virgil: The Aeneid

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

CaringGuy

Chaosengine

grdell

The soundtrack to "The Frighteners" by Danny Elfman.
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Prototype

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

CaringGuy

Halvseint: Party with beer, friendly version
Halvseint- Party with Beer

Shouldn't find this as amusing as I do.  I think my immaturity is showing slightly.  Hold on, let me tuck it back in...

Next time I'll try and listen to something classy and meaningful.

grdell

Edvard Grieg - Complete Peer Gynt Incidental Music.

Dude, "In the Hall of the Mountain King" + chorus screaming at you in Norwegian = EPIC AWESOMENESS!
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

grdell

For some odd reason, I've got "The Little Mermaid" soundtrack stuck in my head. Now, I'm an Alan Menken fan, but come on... Anything stuck in your head gets annoying after a while...

DiverseDesires

Prototype

DiverseDesires

sometimes it's more about the lyrics than the music

I Wanna Grow Old With You

I Wanna Grow Old With You

Prototype

I agree with you DD :P Sometimes the music it self is good too. ;)

Gothic 3 Soundtrack - Vista Point

Soundtrack Gothic 3-Vista Point

This song is so amazing. o.O

Chaosengine

DiverseDesires

Lorreena McKannitt recorded my favorite carol - The Coventry Carol, which you don't often hear, she also did the Gloucestershire Wassail, which of course living here I can't but know!  *smiles*  She is so, so good live too: -

Loreena McKennitt - Stolen Child

Loreena McKennitt - Stolen Child

Obsidian Isolabella

Aiden

DiverseDesires

Prototype

DiverseDesires