CorruptingPower's List O' Ideas... (M seeking F for MF, or FF for MFF)

Started by CorruptingPower, March 23, 2011, 02:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorruptingPower

As a warmup, you can find my O/Os here as an idea of what I like and don't.

Up In The Club NEW
Adam Stack had spent the last four years, most of it cooped up in a lab, working on his crown jewel for biochemistry, a pheromone that would allow endangered species to find another one of their kind so they could mate. Except that in testing, he's found a few weird side-effects - it tends to put the subject into heat. And normally Adam wouldn't be tempted by this kind of thing, but it's been so damn long since he's gotten laid, one little experiment couldn't hurt, could it? And he doubted it would work anyway. But why not. So he went to a local club where a hot techno act was playing, and all the girls were out in their best and skimpiest clubwear. He was already wearing the marker, so all he had to do was sprinkle a few drops of the other pheromone one the skin of one of the girls, and within fifteen minutes or so, she would seek him out in the club, by scent alone, with a certain degree of attraction. He wasn't sure how strong it would be, but really, what was the harm? Hopefully he didn't overdo it...

A Familiar Fan NEW
Clark Anderson had just set out to write a nice little modern fantasy novel. Most of the story, that of a man who was both blessed and cursed with the ability to shift little portions of reality, trying to survive while most people were trying to kill him. Clark had expected to sell a thousand copies if he was lucky. Now, the book was in its fifth printing, and he was one step away from a hermit. He hadn't wanted to become a Thomas Pynchon, but he wanted the work to be the focus, not him. So he'd left to go hide out in London, in a city where he could blend in. Then, one day, an old college classmate recognizes him, and starts talking to him in a little streetside cafe. While he's a reclusive writer... she's a call girl, enjoying being highly paid for her services in London. And she offers him a freebee, and starts introducing him to all the girls, so he can get inspiration for his next book. (Lots of paths open here, so very much looking for an inventive partner to play this with. Clark will be a lot more reserved than most of my characters, so he'll work best with a female character who isn't dom, but certainly is strong-willed and the kind of person who likes to drive any situation she's in.)

My Guardian Sister NEW
This story concept's a little different than most of the others, mostly because it requires a female player who's going to play two parts who never interact with each other, one of whom interacts purely for the plot. (And no, despite the title, there's no incest planned for this. You'll see in a second.) -- Tony Daniels had just gotten to college, and man, did he not fit in at all. He was a night owl, but not really a party animal, and he didn't make friends easily. The college had given him a dorm room by himself, so he didn't even have friends, except, of course, his big sister, who was a senior, living off campus, finishing her work in biochemistry and neurological interfaces. All of that was sort of Greek to Tony, who was studying creative writing. And then, one day after months of doing nothing on campus except studying and sleeping, his sister invited him over to her place, to see how he was doing, and he just broke down, complaining that he couldn't make friends, he couldn't talk to girls, he wasn't getting out of his dorm enough... college, it seemed, just wasn't doing it for Tony. His sister smiled, patted him on the back, and told him it was all going to be okay, he just needed to give it more time. And she sent him home, then went to work. She felt she owed her little brother, and it was as good enough a time as any to test her project out, so she'd swiped some of Tony's DNA, and was going to use her knowledge of biochemistry and neurological interfaces to make him the most popular boy on campus. But, right as she started, she decided to not hit him with it all at once, and to start setting up little strange and unusual encounters for her brother to have, all the while without him knowing she was the one starting up all of it. And she started to find she liked the game, and wanted to keep one upping herself... (So, it's a mind control story, where the female player will be doing all of the mind control, of other characters she's also writing, with my character the none-the-wiser dealing with more and more WTF? situations. Maybe it starts tame, one girl he's noticed before starts flirting with him, then dials up, popular kids stopping by and inviting him to every party they can, and girls practically showing up on his doorstep naked. And while Tony tries to fight it a little at first, his sister is persistent, and is enjoying the game too much to stop, so she keeps trying new things, new people, new situations, because she's addicted to controlling people, and can keep justifying it to herself as long as it's not for her own benefit. And there's some part of her that likes keeping her brother always on his toes. She can make a girl go from unknown to girlfriend in seconds flat, and then make her break up with him because she knows one of her friends likes him more, and hey, it's college. His sister would be his best friend and confidant in all of this, and she would absolutely love hearing the details of what happened, because she doesn't directly control anything - she sets it up, and then it plays out, although she never knows the details, until he tells her. Obviously, lots of room for creative interpretation and freedom, and I'm eager to play the guy who's always got a new surprise just around the corner. Will be more than happy to do fairly meaty posts for this, too.)

Oh God, Professor...
Art Stevens had been teaching archeology for almost five years at the university, and when a bunch of artifacts came in, he got his senior class permission to help clean and classify them. Little he did know that one of the items was cursed, and one of his brightest students, a shy girl who was pretty in a bookish kind of way, would unlock the curse. So when she came knocking on his door, dressed as slutty as possible, practically in heat for him, he certainly didn't know how to take it... not, mind you, that the girl was going to give him much of a chance to say no. She was cursed to need his seed, and need it often, and wasn't going to give him a chance to say no...

The guy downstairs
Kurt Davis and his merry gang of programmers were new to the building. They were working on a highly secretive tech project, and eventually they'd decided they needed an office space for them all to work together, so they'd rented out a section of an office building, filled with lots of people in suits, financial advisers, bankers and the lot, and Kurt's crew definitely stood out - nothing but jeans and t-shirts, wild haircuts and strange hours. They were almost like mysterious rockstars that just happened to share the building with all of these suits. And mostly they kept to themselves, but the building wouldn't let them keep a fridge in their offices, and while the rest of his guys just drank water, Kurt needed a steady stream of caffeine to keep running. Worst of all, the soda machine wasn't on their floor. So four or five times a day, Kurt would hop into the elevator with a bunch of the suits and ride up to the top floor to use the vending machine and fill his caffeine need, and because he was one of those guys who was always in thought, he didn't notice that some of the women in suits were taking notice of the rebel, from the bankers to the college-aged bubbly secretary behind the reception desk on the top floor to the hostess of the Irish pub down on the ground floor that Kurt and his team took their lunches in. And sooner or later, one of them was going to make a move on the tech genius with cash to burn. And Kurt certainly wouldn't see it coming...

Don't Downsize Me
Jake Dangen didn't particularly like his job, but hey, it was work. He'd spent time doing evaluation of corporate efficiency and knew how to best Downsize a company, how to get a company, any company, back to maximum efficiency. But with it came the crappy part - laying off lots and lots of people. Usually this was done in an office away from the rest of the building, beyond soundproofed glass and closed blinds. And he'd seen a lot of different tactics to try and get him to reverse his decision - bribes, begging... but this? This wasn't expected at all. She'd been the perfect, prim, uptight, albeit beautiful, businesswoman when she'd come into the room, locking the door behind her. Apparently she knew that layoffs were on the table, and she decided she wanted to put something better on the table - herself. When she let down her hair, unbuttoned that business blouse, and laid out the terms of how she really would do anything, anything at all, to keep her job just six more months, until her stock options vested, well, Jake wasn't exactly sure how to take it. But the woman, who had that sort of sexy librarian thing going, wasn't going to let him take it any way other than the one she wanted to give...

Traveling Companions
Curt Hayes felt like the adventure of his life was just beginning. Two days ago, he'd packed up everything he'd owned into a U-Haul trailer, hooked it up to his car, stuffed as much as he could into his backseat, and started driving out west. Time to leave his small town Iowa life behind, and get to the West Coast, where he had a job waiting for him in a month's time. And he wanted to see some of America while he did, so he hopped on I-80 and started driving West, and somewhere in Utah, fairly late at night, he saw a girl with her thumb jutted out, trying to hitch a ride. And while he usually didn't give a second thought to passing up hitchhikers, she looked barely college age, and they really were in the middle of nowhere. So stopping and offering a ride seemed only fair to do. He certainly wasn't expecting the kind of thank you he was going to get, though....

Not As Expected

Clay Henderson was the quiet kid in school. Not ugly, but not the kind of stunning guy that brought all the girls to the yard. And, worst of all, he was something of a nerd, but without being obsessive about it. He was, simply put, the guy who knew a lot about everything, always reading, always listening to music, always seeing movies. He took part in drama, working on the school yearbook, and everyone sort of knew him, but didn't know him well. The girls liked to joke about him, how he'd be all fumble fingers and completely unsatisfying, and how they were sure he was a virgin. So one day, the cheerleaders were at a party and drinking and decided to get catty, and they all put their money into a pot, and considering most of the cheerleaders were from rich families, they had a lot of cash on them - almost $3k, split between the 20 girls on the squad. And they decided that the first girl who could sleep with Clay would win the pot, but she'd have to get him to tell all the girls about what his first time was like. And now all the girls are on the prowl for Clay, seeing if they can figure out what makes him tick, what turns him on, and how to get his cherry. And while it's true, Clay's a virgin, the boy reads a LOT, and so whatever girl ends up getting him first is in for a surprise - he knows how to get a girl off far better than any fumbling jock, and once a girl gets past the quiet exterior, he's actually kind of charming in a shy sort of way. But the cheerleaders are all catty as hell, and the girl who gets his cherry knows that to get the cash, both he and she are going to have to tell all the other cheerleaders what that first time was like, and when they find out he's a dynamo, they may want a turn, but she wants to keep him for herself. Of course, if she doesn't tell them they've done it, all the other girls are still going to be trying to get him into the sack, and while Clay seems like a pretty loyal guy, the girls aren't used to taking no for an answer. (This SL works best for a F player who wants to play multiple characters, but could also be done with 2-3 F players. I'm particularly keen to play this one, right now.)

Feel free to contact me via PM, or post here, if you have an interest in any of these ideas. I will keep this thread updated as ideas occur to me, or SLs get taken.
CP's List O' Ideas * CP's O/O's & Master Story List * CP's A/A's - Currently up to date on all posts 1/6/07

SxyCowgirl

I would be interested in being a part of Not As Expected. If that one is still up for grabs. :)
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

CorruptingPower

Sent you a PM - did you want to do it solo and play parts as needed, or should I continue looking for people to join in?
CP's List O' Ideas * CP's O/O's & Master Story List * CP's A/A's - Currently up to date on all posts 1/6/07

SxyCowgirl

I would say look for people, but I would like to be the girl that ends up falling in love with you. :)

And for your PM, I didn't get it. :(
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

CorruptingPower

playfullchick76

I like your..can you help me one. I was thinking, I could have been a tourist, in eastern europe or russia, abducted and remade into a call girl or exotic dancer, desperate to escape her life after 4 years, but with no proof of who she used to be, as she's been declared dead, and even her embassy didnt beleive her, as her face was different,her hair color, even her accent.

What do you think.

CorruptingPower

Updated:

Condensed everything down to one master thread, updated which are currently taken.

CorruptingPower

CorruptingPower

Zombie

CorruptingPower

Updated:

• Moved new ideas to the top
  • Extremely High Interest Rates now Taken

CorruptingPower

CorruptingPower

Updated list again.

Storylines currently in play:

Aren't You... TAKEN
Andy Stone was the kind of writer who went through ups and downs, only in his early 30s and already through two literary careers. He'd written three novels, which had made a ton of money, then struggled to find an idea for a fourth one. While writer's block was knocking on his door, so was Hollywood, who wanted him to write the screenplay for his first novel. He didn't really need the money, but he needed the distraction, so he took the gig, and look at that, he knew exactly how to make his old work leap off the page and to the silver screen. Now he was nominated for an Oscar, and Hollywood wanted him to translate the next two books into screenplays, while his literary agents wanted him to finish his fourth book, and Andy just wanted to feel inspired again. There's plenty of paths this SL could take - a Hollywood starlet wants to be the lead in the second movie adaptation, and she wants to make sure he's going to deliver the goods on the screenplay, no matter what it takes (this path could also involve her bringing a friend or a member of her entourage); his literary agent has decided he just needs his pipes cleaned and sends someone from his office just to make sure he gets his ashes hauled and gets back to work; he's drinking in a bar next to a college campus and a coed recognizes him and is a big fan, and sees this as a chance to get her literary hero back on track; an old ex-girlfriend has been following his career for years, since they split up when he was a young, struggling writer working on his first book, and she wants to get back into his life; a young reporter wants to do an expose on the writer torn between massive success and absolute collapse, and decides the best way to get that information is to get into bed with him... lots of possible paths for this one. Also, I can run variations on this one, if there's multiple interest in the concept.

Extremely High Interest Rates TAKEN
David McTaggert was known to lend out cash, but as he warned people quite thoroughly when they borrowed from him, better be sure you can pay it back on time, otherwise the interest will kill you, sometimes quite literally. The girl had come in two months ago, asking for a hundred grand, insisting she would be able to pay it back in 8 weeks. She was pretty, and certainly seemed desperate enough, so David lent her the money, and now, some two months later, she's come back, not a dime in her pockets, desperate to talk David out of hurting her. But he's got something a little different in mind...

Can You Help Me?TAKEN
Normally, Jake Black (not his real name, of course) found working for the CIA to be a mixed bag - lots of spying on people, waiting for something interesting to happen, interspersed with moments of intrigue and excitement. But he'd been stationed in London for almost six months, and it had been quiet to the point of boredom. He'd been running assets, trying to see if he could get some good information. And then, one day everything got crazy. This is another semi-open ended plot line - Jake could be approached by a Russian agent looking to defect, or by an MI:5 operative wanting to establish a better, ahem, "working relationship" with the agency, or something as simple as an Eastern European call girl looking to get out from under her pimp. I have a good idea of who Jake Black is, and he's been waiting for his life to get exciting again, so it's time to spice up his life. I imagine a lot of plot mixed in with a lot of sex and a lot of action.

Last CallTAKEN
Steve Dunes had just opened up his own bar about three months ago, and the day he opened the place, it was dead quiet. A week later, people were starting to show up. Now, some three months after open, he's running the hottest nightclub/bar in San Francisco. And most nights, it's easy to just make sure everyone's out and gone. Last call at 2 a.m. and push everyone out of the place by 2:30, but one girl's been coming by every Saturday night and watching Steve, trying to get up the courage to talk to him, so she hid in one of the booths until he'd thought everyone was gone, and had locked the front doors. Because not only did she want to get a piece of Steve, she wanted to do so right on the goddamn bartop...

How Does This Work? TAKEN
Ten years from now, sex is a lot more carefully regulated, as the population is threatening to burst the planet at the seams. Anyone caught having sex before the age of 18 is locked away in jail for 25 years, and jail is a more rough beat than it is now. Tony Stamp just turned 18, and before he's allowed to have sex with whoever he wants, he needs to complete his sex-ed class. It's mandatory. They've been reading all the books, paying attention during all the lectures, and now it's time for the final exam - to have sex with a randomly selected person from the class who falls within the test taker's sexual preferences. It's the part of every high schooler's life that they dread - the long walk down to the private room where they will meet the first person they're going to have sex with. Will it be one of the nice, smart girls? The cute Japanese exchange student? The army brat with the irish accent? One of the drama students? Someone from band? Or choir? One of the cheerleaders? It could be anyone. And is there any possibility she'll be more nervous than he will?

The Old Times We Never HadTAKEN
Clark Davis has to go back to his high school reunion. Ten years has passed, and he's been dreading his high school reunion for the longest time. When he gets to the reunion, he bumps into a bunch of different people, but the one that catches his eye the most is the girl he always wanted, but never could have, Tamara, the impossible catch. Back then, she was the perfect everything - top of their class, in theater, working on the newspaper, a cheerleader, playing soccer and volleyball, spoke three languages - everything but obtainable. Now here they are, back together again. And Clark does his best to keep up with her in a conversation. She's still everything above and beyond - a doctor, living the life, but she mentions how she's absolutely unsatisfied with life, and how she wishes she didn't have to make all the decisions all of the time. So Clark decides to take a chance, and he leans in to whisper in her ear, giving her a command, a stern voice, seeing if maybe there really is a submissive dying to come out from that successful exterior. And sure enough, Tamara is hooked. How far will he take it? How much it will turn her on?

A Gift TAKEN
Mike Winter had been approached to sell his company to a Japanese company, and they'd flown him out to meet with them. It was his first time in Tokyo, and the city was amazing. The negotiations were scheduled to last a week, but the first day had to be cut short, simply because the jet lag was killing him. Apparently, though, the head of the Japanese company took it as a sign that Mike was going to back out on the deal, so he went to the most gorgeous woman in his company, and told her that she needed to seduce Mike, to convince him to sell the company to their company, or she would lose her job, because the company would lose in the marketplace to whomever acquired his company. So when Mike hears a knock on his door a few hours later, he wasn't sure want to expect, as he was rather groggy and tired, but the Japanese girl would not take no for an answer...

Arranged TAKEN
Luke Church had moved away from his family for a lot of reasons, but the biggest one of which was that his folks were busybodies. That was nearly 15 years ago that he'd left New York to move to L.A., and for the most part, he'd done well for himself. Successful business, nice house, financial security... but he hadn't gotten a wife and kids yet, and his parents, well, they were getting impatient. So they'd arranged a marriage for him. Not that they'd told him that, of course, oh no. What they had told him was that one of their friends' daughter was going to be moving out to LA, and that she needed a place to stay for a few months while she got on her feet, figured out a place for herself to live and got a job, and that they had volunteered his place for her to crash at. He'd argued, he'd tried telling them no, but all of her things were already being shipped across the country, and the girl herself was about to get on a plane and he needed to pick her up that night. A young college graduate, she'd seen this as an opportunity to get herself set up in a life she wouldn't have to worry about money, with a chipper, almost playful, attitude, and a mischievous nature. And that girl was going to get him to love her no matter what.

KieraHaroden

Is 'Not As Expected' still up for grabs? I'd be happy to play multiple characters. :)
Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

CorruptingPower

CorruptingPower

CorruptingPower

CorruptingPower