News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Write with me! [Liege looking for anyone]

Started by AngelsSonata, August 18, 2016, 02:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelsSonata

This thread will be constantly updated as time goes on, but to cut a long story short I'm looking for some more roleplays. I have a number of new spots available and hoping to fill them with some fun games and ideas that I have been looking to play for a while. The following post will have the ideas, and it will be updated as time goes on. For the moment, I'll list the small details below.

Posting lengths: I can write from a single paragraph to five, sometimes more if I find the drive. Nine times out of ten though, I'll often mirror my partner.
Roleplaying medium: I prefer roleplaying in threads. Saying that, I can be tempted to roleplay through private messages and emails. However, I will not, under any circumstance, roleplay over IMs. I'm more than happy to plan out roleplays on IM, and I also love discussing anything and everything with my partner.
Story to smut ratio: My preference is 70/30 in terms of story to smut ratio, but I'm quite flexible in that regard.
Frequency: At best, I can generally post within a day or two. If you do find you're waiting on a post for a week or so, please feel free to message me and give me a poke. There are times that I'll be away, and If so, I'll let you know in advance. I'd appreciate the same treatment.

If you feel the story is not going anywhere, please tell me and we can discuss how to change that or end the roleplay as it is.
If you do not post within two weeks, I will message you. If you do not post for a further two weeks then I shall assume you have lost interest and will drop the roleplay.
Very rarely uses images of real people as characters. I prefer descriptions of people to images.
I am quite happy to play multiple characters in the story, but please be courteous enough to do the same for me.

All the story ideas listed below are not set in stone and are open to changes being made to suit both parties. Please send me a message as I won't check the thread all that often.

Look forward to hearing from you :D

AngelsSonata

Current ideas:

Those listed in the spoilers are ideas that can be adapted into roleplays.
Genres/Themes
Science fiction
Fantasy
Steampunk
Cyberpunk
Zombies
Apocalypse
Alien invasions
Cross-dressing
Femdom
Forced feminisation
Adult babies and diaper loves
Sissification

Sissified!

The title really says it all. I'm looking for someone to play either a male or female character with the intention of taking my male character and completely feminising him, turning him into a sissy boy. Though there isn't a lot to work with in terms of plot, it could done due to any number of reasons. Revenge, humiliation, the fact that YC is rich and powerful enough to get away with it. There would be smut in this, more than what I've normally done in the past but with this sort of roleplay, it does fit the story. Looking for bondage to non-con in terms of level, though an argument could be made for Extreme, though the story would have to be worth it to really warrant me making it an extreme story.

Inspiration

I've just come across this image through Pinterest, which linked me to the website with the image above and it got me thinking of a story I would love to try out. While I don't really enjoy GM based stories that much, I'm willing to give them a try if it follows the ideas above. It will involve a lot of back and forth between myself and a potential partner but I think with enough planning this could be quite a good roleplay. Looking for a GM!

TAKEN
Sissy School

This is a story that's been in my head for some time. It revolves around a young man (18-23) who is sent to a boarding school out in the middle of nowhere. The purpose of this school? To turn males into submissive feminised sissies that will be sold on to work as maids or pleasure slaves to the elite and wealthy. During the time spent at the school, my character will be put through numerous lessons ranging from toy-training, bridal training and how to be the perfect maid. Other characters include fellow students, teachers or perhaps a benefactor who takes a liking to my character, but that can be decided at a later point. We'd both be playing multiple characters in this, so I'm looking for someone who has no problem with doing so.

Welcome to Stepford

A picture-perfect town with an idealistic lifestyle and the perfect neighbours. No crime, no trouble at all. Everyone is happy, friendly and cheerful. Especially the ladies. That is because the women (and some of the men) are taken to Stepford and transformed into the perfect vision of a housewife. Docile, submissive, every loyal to their husbands. The story would be a brainwashing and transformation. Roles could include a husband/boyfriend that wants to turn his wife/girlfriend into the image of a perfect woman. A mother turning her tomboy daughter into a proper young lady, or even a young man being transformed into a woman/sissy and forced to live the life of a Stepford Wife.

Lolita fashion

This is a rather simple idea; I'd like to play a young man who is visiting Tokyo for some reason or another (tourist/foreign exchange student/visiting relatives) and is brought into the world of lolita fashion. While at first he resists, with the help of a beautiful woman (and possible mind control) he's slowly dressed up as a Lolita/Brolita and starts to enjoy himself and his new life.

TAKEN
You're not a magical girl!

In this story, I'm looking to play a young man of college age or above that somehow gains the power of a magical girl. Now I'm talking about the traditional image of a magical girl (fancy outfits, cute poses, cute animal sidekicks etc) who has to learn how to control these new powers of his and protect his home city. My partner could be anyone; a fellow magical girl (or guy), a college reporter looking to interview the magical girl or perhaps a villain that discovers who the magical girl really is, and wants more. Possibilities are endless!

The Train Slave

There is a backstory to this, but it is quite long, so I won't go into too much detail. But the short version of this is that the story would be a science fiction inspired story, or perhaps fantasy/alternate world. In terms of visuals, imagine the worlds seen in the series Firefly: Old West meets science fiction on other planets. In this world, the rich and powerful make their own rules in regards to property, and the best way of travelling is to go by train, and to avoid overcrowding, you can have your own private train attaching to a public train. In this story, a young man (my character) enters the private carriage of a wealthy man/woman. In response to the trespassing, the owner of the carriage decides that this young man would make a fine addition to the staff. Of course, he won't be a cleaner, nor a cook, but a maid. Dressed up, made over and turned into a beautiful sissy. What happens after, well that's part of the story.

The Dance Instructor

With Strictly Come Dancing returning to our screens (at least here in the UK, and wherever the BBC is shown), I've been inspired by the idea of learning to dance and what could happen between a dance instructor and his/her student. I'm looking to play the student in the story, and the dance involved in the roleplay could be anything. Admittedly I'd love to do either ballet or ballroom dancing, but I'm open to other suggestions. Would love this to be either MxF or FxF (could be MxM or MxFuta but I'd need convincing).

The Convention

My character is on his way to the biggest Anime Convention in the world. He has his tickets, hotel reservation documents and luggage. To get there as soon as possible he decides to take a plane, but unfortunately for him his luggage along with his convention tickets and hotel information are lost and sent god only knows where by the Airport. He's stuck now. He cannot return home for another three days and the airport won't allow him to change without spending out a lot of money. Now enter your character; she's running a fashion booth at the same convention, but is short 1 model (the reason behind this could be anything) and so needs a new model. She finds my character, and discovers the problems he is facing and decides to help him. He is the right build, height and looks good enough to be her new model. She makes him an offer that he will be given a hotel suite to stay in, tickets to the convention, a decent pay for the weekend if he becomes her new model. Of course what she doesn't say is that he will be modelling a lot of Lolita fashion and frilly dresses. He'll find that out once he's signed the contract.
(This can be changed to meet a number of different scenarios. The other character in this could be another male, or I could play a female. My preference is for a male character. Can be extended beyond this general idea.)

Tentacles and Femboys

A rather blunt and direct title, but I'm not going to beat around the bush. I've been in the mood for a science fiction craving that focuses on femboys or traps as many call them, in a science fiction setting. Whether on another planet, a space ship, or a space station, I would love to play a femboy character that catches the attention of a tentacle creature. I would prefer humanoid, so walks on two legs. Two to four arms. Human features but still an alien none the less. This could involve anything, though I do have some limits and I'd hope to discuss the limits and more with potential partners.

Southern Belles

This is a less sexually driven roleplay than the one above, but I've always been fascinated with the Southern States and the history of the Antebellum era, particularly the fashion. I would love to do a roleplay in which my character -either a male or female- winds up in the Southern States in the Antebellum era and has to adjust to the changes that come with travelling from the present, to the past. No phones, internet or computer games. Whether this is an actual time travelling story, or perhaps an area that has decided to shut itself from the world and live like the old days remains to be seen. Either way, I'm hoping for my character to wind up in this time, and find himself/herself living the life of a Southern Belle.

The Doll House

A rather simple story that can go in any direction, I'm looking for someone to play the owner of a giant Doll House that is filled with human dolls. People who have been brought to the house and transformed, trapped in the house as his own personal playthings. I'm looking to play a young man that is captured and brought to the Doll House where he would be feminised into a sissy doll. Of course, it doesn't have to be a sissy doll, but that's the idea that came to mind. After the transformation, we could take the story in any route we wanted.

Selling your soul (Blackmail/Non-Con/Con/BDSM/Vouyerism)

M/C is a gifted musician who is looking to make it big by performing on stage. She has no love for the cheesy pop songs that are plastered over the radio, and are sung by girls who wear little to no clothing or mime when asked to. It isn't the rock songs that are played by superficial bands that are just copying those that have made it succesfull. For the girl, her dream is to become a musician and perform in concert halls, playing the piano wearing elegant gowns and classical songs. Unfortunately she is unable to find someone that is willing to let her play her part. In comes Y/C; a rich succesful business man with financial ties to many opera houses and concert halls and could set up a performance in a matter of moments. He hears the music, sees the potential, and he sees a lot more. If she wants her chance to perform, then she will have to do certain favours for the gentleman. They could be anything. While not completely submissive, the girl might start to see her chosen career in a different light. Will she be willing to do everything he asks for in return to make it big?
(Can be done with any gender pairing. MxF is just easier to write with at the moment.)

TAKEN
You're not my princess! (Fantasy/Cross-dressing/MxM/Possible Non-con/Transformation/Vampires)

What happens when a vampire kidnaps the wrong target? Well in this roleplay the story involves a vampire taking a liking to a princess of a human land, and he decides that he wants this princess as his bride. He hatches a plan to kidnap her and turn her. But with the princess' parents being over cautious and a little paranoid at times, when it comes to public matters they have a double. A male knight that looks a lot like the princess. During a gala the knight, while dressed as a princess is kidnapped by the vampire but what happens when the vampire learns his princess isn't really his princess?

AngelsSonata

Fandom ideas:

A quick note about fandoms: I will only play canon characters from certain series. All Canon characters will be above the legal age. Anything with an * denotes a series in which I will play a canon character.
Anime
Ouran High School Host Club
Digimon *
Pokemon (No Pokephilia, only human characters)
Devil May Cry *
Outlaw Star
Ghost in the Shell *
Appleseed *
Vampire Hunter D
Sailor Moon
Is This a Zombie?
Claymore

Movies
Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters
Wanted
Doomsday
Tekken
James Bond
Fast and Furious
Terminator
Underworld
The Last Witch Hunter

Comics/Books

Deadpool
Iron Man
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Sherlock Holmes
Judge Dredd
Hawkeye (Both Clint Barton and Kate Bishop)

Computer Games/Tabletop Games
Warhammer 40K/Warhammer Fantasy
Warmachine/Hordes
Borderlands
Tomb Raider
Fable
Dishonoured
Gears of War
Halo
Killzone
Mass Effect
Resident Evil
Assassin's Creed
Elder Scrolls

Craving Middle Earth and Star Wars

The Mad Hatter's Alice (DC Batman)

I'm looking for someone to join me in a roleplay that throws together the Mad Hatter, and either Robin or Batgirl. In this story, the Mad Hatter is looking for his (or her if we go the OC route for the Mad Hatter) perfect Alice, someone to join him in a crime spree and help with whatever plans he might have. With the knowledge that he/she needs someone strong, resourceful and smart, the Hatter decides to target one of the caped crusader's allies with the ambition of brainwashing and transforming them into the perfect Alice. Now this story would include brainwashing, mind control, forced feminisation throughout the story though it depends on who the Hatter goes after. I'm looking for someone to play the Hatter in this story.

Welcome to Section 9 (Ghost in the Shell: SAC)

M/C is a gifted computer hacker, though has no criminal record and has never done much to have the attention of the police or Public Security Section 9 drawn to him. He keeps himself hidden well and only hacks the computers of companies for information, never financial gain. While diving with a selected group of friends they are drawn to a company called Nova-Tech who have been carrying out murders, silencing selected people but they was never a clear reason why. Before the group could investigate and dive further an attack barrier is discovered and the four log off before it effects any of them. The next day, the hacker finds his friends were murdered and he is next. Though he tries to escape after the killers find him at work, he is caught in an explosion, presumed dead but he was saved by Kusanagi and Section 9. He awakes a few days later to find he has been placed in a cyborg's body, but of a different gender. He is offered a choice, be given a new identity or help Section 9. Well it's a no brainer for the hacker. He joins, and is placed alongside the Major for his hacking abilities.
(Of course this would be a Major x OC pairing, with myself playing the OC.)

Conversion: A Warmachine story

I've just finished reading the story At What Cost, a short piece about the character Victoria Haley, who on the verge of death, considers the possibility of transferring her mind from her frail mortal body to that of a body of steel and clockwork. I'm not going to spoil it, but I have to admit I was quite surprised with how it ended. That doesn't matter though. I'd like to do a story about a normal human that takes up the offer to transfer his/her mind into a clockwork body. Knowledge of the Warmachine game isn't required, as this story could easily be set in a completely different world, but I would love to explore the transfer and how a person adapts to the change. I can't really see this being a sexually orientated story, but it could be included with the right scenario. I'm looking for a writing partner to play an agent of the group that helps bring about my character's transformation.

The Pursuit of Knowledge. Warhammer 40K

An Inquisitor's task is to track down enemies of the Imperium by any means necessary. While some believe that to use the weapons of the enemy in that fight is abhorrent, there are those that see the need great enough to dance the line between radical and puritan. My character would be one such Inquisitor. Knowledge is power, but you must seek it out. My character has tracked down a library that holds the key to her goals, and must work with the curators of said library to find the information she needs. What happens when the person she works for is an agent of the enemy? How deep will she go before realising the truth?
The basic idea of this story is that the curator would be working to corrupt the Inquisitor, feeding her knowledge that will sway her towards a specific god. I was thinking that Tzeentch would be the ideal pantheon for this story, but could easily work towards Slaanesh or even Nurgle. Looking for someone to play the Curator, either male or female.

Myotismon's slave (Digimon story)

Just a quick note, all characters will be over the age of 18. Can be either original characters or canon. The idea behind this story is that Myotismon is back, and wants revenge, but he's not looking to destroy. His plan is to capture one of the Digidestined and bring them back to the Digital World, seeking to corrupt them into his own personal pet/plaything/concubine. Which character is up for discussion, but I was thinking possibly T.K or Kari. Looking for someone to play Myotismon.

AngelsSonata

Refreshed the look of the search thread, and added a new idea under originals.

AngelsSonata

AngelsSonata

AngelsSonata

AngelsSonata

Giving this a much needed bump!

Story spaces still open!

AngelsSonata

I've made some changes to the Original Ideas and taken one of the stories from the list.

Also, Merry Christmas everyone!

AngelsSonata

Updated with two new ideas!

Tentacles and Femboys, and Southern Belles.

AngelsSonata

Monthly bump.

I would also like to take a moment and express one simple matter: I'm really looking for more roleplays! Just hit me up with a message, happy to listen to all ideas that come my way.

AngelsSonata

Another monthly bump! Really looking for more roleplaying partners.

AngelsSonata

Added three new plot ideas:

The Doll House
Pursuit of Knowledge
Myotismon's Slave

Still looking for plenty more roleplaying partners, so please send me a message!

AngelsSonata

Another update!

look here

I would really love to play this out with someone!

AngelsSonata

I've added two new stories to the list, a couple that I haven't brought out in a long time.

AngelsSonata

Modified the non-fandom stories. Placed two in taken slots, though I might be open to doing second stories using the two ideas depending on potential stories. Also added a new roleplay idea: Sissified!

AngelsSonata

BUMP

Craving both Lord of the Rings, and Star Wars after binge watching the movies.

Mimetisme

♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker