A few cravings for Short/Long Term Ideas [F for any]

Started by RpInnocentPrincess, May 05, 2018, 04:53:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RpInnocentPrincess

So I am very new here, and I'm sure I will flesh this out as I go, however, I would love to just get stuck in to a good role play. I love anything in a medieval fantasy, magic, knights, prince and princesses being one of my biggest turn ons.

However saying that I am not opposed to having a more modern setting if the roles are compelling. I aim to post at least once a day, if not more and my length in writing can vary depending on how much my partner writes, however I aim to post between a paragraph or two. I write exclusively as a female character, but that is simply because I do not feel that I am able to write as a male character, however my partners actually or character gender is of little significance to me. I prefer to play submissive characters but, again that is simply because I am not sure whether I would be able to write a dominant character convincingly.

When it comes to smut/story ratio i prefer around 50/50, however, if someone would prefer more smut with little story line then I find that this works better for short term stories. I don't mind long or short term partners/stories, but I also welcome a good OOC conversation with my partner, it is always nice to make friends.

Although I prefer to make up a scenario with my partner, I also love to do fandoms, whether with canon characters or original ones .

Pairing Ideas
(My character in bold)

Medieval Fantasy
Princess x Knight (good or evil)
Adventurer x An evil villain/Monster
Princess x Supernatural being
Adventurer x Another Adventurer
Princess/Adventurer/Angel x Demon

Modern
Daughter x Daddy
Female Cousin x Cousin
Mother x Son
Neice x Uncle
Staff x Employer

(As a side note I love DnD as well as World of Warcraft and I tend to get inspiration from these for Fantasy worlds and characters)

Fandoms
DC/Marvel Universe- Although I have watched the DC TV series and films, I have also read a few of the comics, although my knowledge may still be quite limited compared to others
Final Fantasy- I grew up playing these games and am familiar with all of them up until 15, so would be fun to play both Canon and OC
Naruto-  I have watched most of the original season and have a limited knowledge of the Shippuden season
Fairy Tail- I love the idea of the guilds and guild members, however there could be a twist on how the guilds work if you would prefer, I have read all of the series and have quite a wide knowledge of this
X-Men- Although this comes under the Marvel Universe, I feel that it should get its own mention, and both OC and Canon characters would be used, depending on my partner's preference
World of Warcraft- I played this for a few years and know some of the lore surrounding the game, but using this I would not be opposed to non-human characters being used by myself or my partner

As I previously mentioned, I will work on this during my time here and I hope to develop some deeper stories and characters as I spend more time on here with all you lovely people. I am also able to do role plays via email or IM if forums is not your think, just send me a message or an email, which you can get from my profile or from requesting it.
Please feel free to have a read on my O/Os https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=63786