Your Bully's Revenge (M for F) (CLOSED)

Started by nailcrosser, October 18, 2021, 12:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nailcrosser

NO LONGER LOOKING TO PLAY THIS

I'm craving a dark game involving psychological torment, non-consensual bdsm, and domination. It will take place in two time periods: modern day, where your character works as a solo cam girl, and thirteen years prior, where both of our characters were in high school together.

All those years ago, my character bullied yours. YC was a shy, quiet girl with an innocent look that inspired the sadistic streak in MC. MC knew exactly how and when to pull YC's strings and get away with it. For two years, he made her feel like less than dirt, like a stupid object, and no one did anything about it. YC started to even believe she could aspire to be nothing better. One day, she had to stay late at school for a project. As she was about to leave for home, MC came from nowhere and grabbed her. He taped her mouth shut and pulled her under the bleachers. He bound her wrists above her head and mocked her as he lifted her shirt and groped her.

Who knows how far he would have taken it. Fortunately for her, the soccer coach noticed and MC was promptly expelled. A restraining order was made and she never saw him again. Rumors floated around about the event, but YC made it out of high school otherwise fine. She went to college, struggled finding a job she liked, and eventually heeded the call of camming. It was time to reclaim and embrace her sexuality, she told herself. It was empowering, she felt. But that moment of forced submission never left her psyche. A part of her craved that feeling. Nothing in her adult life could replicate that, but she also enjoyed safety. Until one night, when her old bully discovered her cam show...

So that's the set up. We can change some details here and there. I would also like YC to be somewhat ordinary looking, maybe slightly cute and unremarkable in high school and glowed up a bit as an adult.

NO LONGER LOOKING TO PLAY THIS