Vanilla Ice Cream looking for caramel topping

Started by Aaron64, October 06, 2021, 04:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron64

I am well-aware that I don't fit in with most of the posts. I am looking for a RP that involves the evolution of an emotional entanglement. I'm open to just about any part of history, from ancient Greece to future history; from any country or culture we have (although I am familiar with only a few, but I am willing to study and learn). I will only take on one RP at a time. Ideally I would like to be able to put in an hour or so each day. I am interested in how the characters develop and the tug-of-war that a partnership brings. The vanilla part refers to the kind of romantic involvement. I would like a slow, erotic kind of development. I am not into magic, or fandoms or supernatural. I just hope there is someone out there, female or male, who would like to try something like this with me. Looking forward to hearing from someone, but not holding my breath.

wigglebiscuit

If you're looking for an involved romance with plenty of dialogue and character building, you can try this: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=336738.0
I am willing to play either role.

If not, happy writing!
~wiggles