After the Fall - modern, dark to romantic, f for f or m

Started by AmyMartin, November 22, 2017, 09:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmyMartin

The real life gender of my partner doesn't matter and I could also see this as a f/f play.

I am open to different angles on this story, but I really want to play a young female who is the daughter of a bernie madoff type character. She was living the high life of the ultra 1% when her father was arrested that afternoon. The feds couldn't touch her educational trust, personal possessions, but otherwise, her and her mother were left with less than a percent of their former wealth. They were not wanting for the essentials, but the change was drastic and everyone except her mother's extended family treated them like they were dead.

The story would take place at least three years post arrest. She could be as young site limits to 20 and in college.

Your character could be her mother's new boyfriend who has eyes on the daughter in a semi predatory dub con play that could morph into a twisted romance. Or alternatively, your character could be just a little older than her, maybe even from her old social circle, like her former private school or the social club they belonged to. In that situation I could see it ranging from something dark (maybe he's married) to something romantic.

Regardless, I'd like your character to be wealthy. Maybe not largest ponzi scheme wealthy, but from a very established family where everyone has a trust fund, and your character is successful in whatever vocation he applied himself to. Additionally, I'd enjoy if his family lost money in the ponzi scheme, not that much to affect anyone in the family, but a million dollar loss still hurts.

I look forward to plotting with you. I want to.plau over Google docs, but would be open to other formats. I don't want to. Play over Skype, but I'd plot over it.

Thanks for reading.

AmyMartin

Bumping this one. Could see this going a couple of different ways.