From tourist to forced stripper (Un)

Started by playfullchick76, December 11, 2010, 09:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

This idea is based on the tv series Matrioshki, in a way.

I would be a tourist travelling through a transit country, one in which a small group of Lithuanian and Russian girls have been trafficked via and kept in a club to learn the art of stripping and pole dancing before being moved to Belguim, Holland, or Germany. One would escape and flag down my car.

I would pick her up, intending to take her to the closest police station, but my car would be forced off the road and both of us would be taken back to the club. The organisers would have two choices, kill me, or force me into becoming one of their girls. Like the others, I would have to learn the art of striping and pole dancing before being shipped with them to their eventual destination.

This one is different to others that I am doing,so please dont confuse it with any others.

If this appeals to anyone, please let me know.

playfullchick76

The two people that this was being played with have been absent for a while. Whether they will continue it or not, I dont know, but, I'm making this roleplay idea active again, and if it appeals to anyone, let me know.

Chrystal

Hmmmmmmmm...................

Does sound interesting, but...

Yeah, there's always a but with me. If the club owner is female, I would happily play the Lithuanian pole dancer. Otherwise I might be interested in being the female club owner...?

*shrugs*

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!