Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adammair

*chuckles* Looks like you "outfoxed" the fox, dolly. But you can't fool me. *swipes the debated win and declares himself its owner*

abandoneddolly

Veluux

Yay! It's like a Quibids that doesn't cost money!

... wait... what do we get if we win?

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Kitsunetsuki

You get to WIN, silly ;) my win!
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Veluux

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Veluux

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Veluux

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*takes a deep breath.. then gasps asking Dolly if she turned the 'Easy Bake Oven' off. While she is distracted, I slip the win from her pocket.. whistling as I pretend to go check out her retro Lite Brite*
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

*throws a temper tantrum* MINE MINE MINE *snatches the win from Mordred and stomps off*

"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

*such a temper tantrum awakens the close-by shadow.. who, as the obedient swirl of darkness it is, sends the blue creature into the win as Kaz stomps off.. all warm and snuggly inside the win.. until he feels her set him down for a moment.. then like a metallic kernel of corn, the win pops open.. he gives the usurping beauty a kiss, a light spank, and vanishes with the disassembled win*
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

Before the ever elusive Mordred can finish his vanishing act, Kaz pulls out (i have no idea where she got it) a reverse fog machine. Instead of creating fog it has the ability to vacuum in vapors and clouds. She turns it quickly upon the dark one pulling him into the machine. The win falls to the ground where Kaz picks it up, shutting the machine off leaving Mordred trapped inside, for the moment. We all know he will manage to escape. *wiggles eyebrows* Kaz pats the machine and whispers to it "Oh Mordred, if only you would learn, the win is forever mine." Kaz skips off happily reassembling the win like a Rubik cube.
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

As her words echo inside where the poorly mistreated (and yes, quite innocent, despite appearances.. but this is not the time nor place to state my case) Mordred tests the limits of his new little vacuumized universe (which.. honestly.. isn't as bad as it sounds).. a tap on his shoulder reveals his old buddy Shadow.. who quickly nudges the blue vampire back a bit.. and pulls them both out onto a branch. Down below, he sees the very naughty and very sexy Kaz skipping along like Red Riding Hood.. her delicious curves doing wonders for his senses.. until she is below.. and Mordred.. oh does he ever pounce!

Moments later, the adorable Kaz is tied up. Leaning down over her, Mordred caresses that lovely neck. "Silly thing.. doncha know Trix are for kids? Wait.. wrong thing. Win.. the win.. belongs to me!" Leaning down, he almost takes a bite.. but instead, swipes a pecking kiss on her warm, lovely cheek. "Later, gorgeous.. I gotta go clear my good name!"
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

Growls having been out witted by Mordred. Using a knife she has stashed in her boot, Kaz cuts herself free, cutting up some of her clothing as well *shrug* and goes off in hunt of the win knowing it is still in the clutches of the dark one. Finally finding his hiding spot she pricks a finger and drips the blood down her neck then calls out his name. The blood catches his eye and while he is mesmerized by it she slips the win from his grasp slowly licking the blood off her finger and winking at the dark one. I win.
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Veluux

With skin as dark as raven's feathers he makes a sprint so horrifyingly silent for the speed at which he was moving that even the shadows shuddered in his nearly invisible wake. Slowing down just slightly enough to slip both hands behind Kaz's back tucking a fake win right where she had nestled the real one. His other hand clung nimbly to the real win. There. They can keep fighting over that while I escape with the true prize. he thought to himself with a wicked grin. He did glance back just long enough to double take at the curvacious form peeking out from her newly tattered clothes. Perhaps the lifted prize he now held wasn't the greatest treasure she had in her possession... Delicious. He thought as he brought the quick memory of fleeting form to mind. He tucked the win in the nook of a tree and crept back up the path to get a third take at the beauty - this time taking quite a long drink with his eyes.

Belle33

Hey!  What's my WIN doing in a tree?  *Nabs it and skips off happily*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Adammair

Hey! What's my WIN doing in your hands? *snags it and wanders off, whistling innocently* ;)

Belle33

Adam!!! For shame!!!  Unhand my WIN this instant!!!  *draws my sword, using the tip to dislodge my WIN from Adam's thieving fingers*

Adammair

O.O *wonders where she pulled that sword from*

*Bares his adamantium claws* No, no...that WIN belongs to me, darlin'.

Belle33

But... but... but..  it has my name on it.  See "Winner".  That's me.  Now shoo!

Adammair

"Winner" is my middle name. Yours is...uhh, 3. :P

Belle33

My 3 is sideways W.  It's a long story .. just hand me my WIN and no one has to get hurt. 

Kazuume

win win win niw niw niw

any way you look at it WIN
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences