Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

“ no “ she looked her square in the eyes as intensely as she could “why bully me”

Lady Jenn

"I don't know," Cami said, tears in her eyes. "I've regretted it ever...ever since..."

"Your leg," Linda said. "That's not the only scar you have is it?" Cami shook her head. "Shit Cami, what on earth happened to you?"

Lawshenk

Gerri lent forward and hugged her “ cami I’m sorry I mean I never” she held her

Lady Jenn

"It wasn't your fault," Cami said. "It was my ex, he..." she paused, letting out a sob. "I tried to escape him, if he hadn't tried it in my mother's house I...that's what made me change."

Lawshenk

" im sorry, but I am kinda pleased "

Lady Jenn

"If you want me as your guard I'll do what I can to help," Cami said. "Just don't expect me to do anything too physical," she said, laughing.

Lawshenk

“ I believe your body will get regenerated”

Lady Jenn

"Okay," Cami said. "Is there anything else you or I need to know before we do this?"

Lawshenk

“ your need to stay close to me”

Lady Jenn

"I can live with that," Cami said. "Like I said, you'll be a massive improvement over my current roommate."

Lawshenk

“ yout sure, “ she smiled “ tying are going to be troublesome around here” she looked at the girl she thought would have been a model by now and hoped deep down she’d say yes even if she knew no was the smarter answer

Lady Jenn

"Assuming you know how to clean up after yourself I think I'm prepared for anything," Cami replied.

Lawshenk

Gerri looked around the room it was messy “ is that a hint “ last nights pizza box was not in the bin

Lady Jenn

"It wasn't supposed to be," Cami replied, laughing. "Honestly, assuming you're not secretly an evil scientist you can't say anything that'd put me off."

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

"I can handle that," Cami replied. "Seriously there's no argument you can make that will put me off."

Lawshenk

“ I erm don’t know how to domit” she admit

Lady Jenn

"Seriously, I've said yes," Cami said. "I'll say it however many times I need to for you to accept my answer."

Lawshenk

" I accept I just do not know what to do"

Lady Jenn

"Should we call our mysterious friend?" Linda asked. "It's her or your mother, I have no idea how this whole thing works."

Lawshenk

" it is your choice I guess"

Lady Jenn

"I'm happy either way," Linda said. "She's your mother, so it's probably easier for you to contact her anyway."

Lawshenk

“ I would have to swim to her”

Lady Jenn

"We could always send a messenger," Linda said. "I mean, if you don't want to leave here for that long."

Lawshenk

“ ok or ask your friend”