Virtually Irresistible Real Life Lounge (OOC)

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 27, 2012, 10:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

Remiel

Quote"Remiel is an odd sort...seemingly enjoying the burying of the dead a task he seems to do while looking down on the rest of the villagers. With that crazed look in his eyes and sheen of sweat covering his backside an enjoyment of evil that send chills down your spine. A chill that makes one lick their lips as it is so intoxicating to watch. Maybe a cold shower might be needed if he keeps it up. "

Er...thank you? @_@

Autumn Sativus

That was a lot of stuff to happen all at once, sorry for the triple post! *Laughs* You're all on your own now, 'side from maybe a fun event or two.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

That Girl Analise

"Mithlomwen turned That Girl Analise!"

Sorry your plan backfired, whoever you are. Nice try.

I want to know who wrote that, honestly, but i can wait till the end of the game... unless it was someone who died.

Autumn Sativus

* Saffron gigglesnorts.

The you tag gets everyone! Every. Time!
Us against the world

Teo Torriatte

*giggles*

I was gonna say something about that... since I've been reading through your game... and I was like 'b..but... I'm not even in that one!... ooohhhh the you tag....'

but I decided not to in case you didnt want others realizing thats what it was, lol

Autumn Sativus

I'm not trying to hide it. *Chuckles* All you have to do is quote the post to find it.
Us against the world

Teo Torriatte

Aah. I didn't actually know that. *blushes* Probably why I am ALWAYS among the people that fall for it.

Galactic Druid

It helps that you don't have the kind of name that can be shortened. I don't fall for it too often because everyone calls me Guy. Still, whoever used that tag is a hilarious genius. Applause all around, you hilarious scamp.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Teo Torriatte

I guess I'm a bit more gullible, then. Even when my name was 'lunawuff' and everyone called me Luna, I still fell for it all the time.  :P

Starlequin

*watches the show from his spot in the rafters* Ah, you guys are fun.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Galactic Druid

Star, I was looking forward to playing with you. If you die in A&A right away, I'm going to be like  :'(

Starlequin

*flails* Shh! Dun give'em any ideas! I'm not even speakin' over there so I don't give anyone any excuses this time...
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Ryven

I knew we should have eaten Sarena when we had the chance.

Mr Bigglesworth

Sarena saved my hide early on,be nice to her :-)

Also a reminder, I am traveling with spotty Internet, so my posts are short, ill be back on the first

Galactic Druid

Sarena really did save your hide back there! XD

No offense, but you had some terrible choices in allies there for a bit.   :P

Autumn Sativus

26 pages of Game Related PMs... I can't say my inbox has ever been this full before! ;D
Us against the world

Sarena

Quote from: Ryven on October 25, 2012, 03:42:47 AM
I knew we should have eaten Sarena when we had the chance.

Funny.  I was thinking something along the same lines about you.  :P
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Mr Bigglesworth

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on October 25, 2012, 11:01:42 AM
Sarena really did save your hide back there! XD

No offense, but you had some terrible choices in allies there for a bit.   :P

True ... And true; but really, who could have resisted Xandi?

Ryven

Quote from: Mr Bigglesworth on October 25, 2012, 04:36:43 AM
Sarena saved my hide early on,be nice to her :-)

Also a reminder, I am traveling with spotty Internet, so my posts are short, ill be back on the first

How is anything I said being mean?

Quote from: Sarena on October 25, 2012, 01:18:10 PM
Funny.  I was thinking something along the same lines about you.  :P

Peasants eating wolves?  Who's the monster now? ::)

Mr Bigglesworth

Sarena

Quote from: Ryven on October 25, 2012, 02:44:55 PM

Peasants eating wolves?  Who's the monster now? ::)

Something along the same lines as in...should have stuck to my guns with that vote instead of changing my mind.  Foolish rookie mistake.  ;D
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Ryven

Quote from: Sarena on October 25, 2012, 03:53:19 PM
Something along the same lines as in...should have stuck to my guns with that vote instead of changing my mind.  Foolish rookie mistake.  ;D

My veteran mistake is giving quarter to new players.  I should always suspect that the seer could be someone new.  I try to be polite when I'm a bad guy and take out a veteran player first (if we agree on it) because the new people haven't played yet. XD

Galactic Druid

LMAO! Way to go out in style, Mayerling!

That's rather kind of you, Ryven. I'll admit, I never did suspect you until near the end, you're very good at this.

Ryven

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on October 25, 2012, 04:17:15 PM
LMAO! Way to go out in style, Mayerling!

That's rather kind of you, Ryven. I'll admit, I never did suspect you until near the end, you're very good at this.

Sadly, that's why I think I become a prime target most times regardless of my innocence or guilt.  >___>