Virtually Irresistible Real Life Lounge (OOC)

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 27, 2012, 10:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

That Girl Analise

To entertain you all this morning: I had a dream about y'all. I don't know how I came up with looks for all of you, but I did. (well, most of you... I didn't see everyone in my dream)

So I come into this High School, right? I leave the person I came with and am wandering around when I'm stopped by SunshineSparkle, who asks me to do her a favor and come with her. So I do, and we're joined by Bigglesworth who is making fun of her and I don't quite get why. It doesn't seem hostile, so I don't intervene. After a bit I remind her that she has to go get her things and go to her classroom and she huffs a big sigh. I look at her and realize she's a short little asian girl, and wonder how I didn't notice before. Anyway, we turn around, walk in a direction and see a crowd of people lined up to see her. I look at her and she sayd "Don't ask" and she keeps walking past them, ignoring them. So we get to our destination which looks like a really high-class dressing room (a la Dollhouse) and she tells them that I'll be getting her things for her. I'm told to try on a few things, but it makes no sense to me given the size difference. I have a panic attack in the dressing room because it feels like we're swaying and really high up, so I leave, telling him everything fit fine, and that everything on the row was just shoes and hats so they'll fit fine as well.

I then see sparkle and biggles in front of these weird crystals with a few other people (I later learn are falnor, Ryven, ThatRPGuy, and Trieste) and they each have their own color (I can't remember the assignments) and they ask me to join them, which upsets sparkle who leaves, and Ryven says I can only replace sparkle if I can sing, because every good popstar needs at least an alright voice.

And then I woke up.

Sarena

*giggles*  That's too funny, Analise.

I have to admit, I have had a couple of dreams about the game myself.  But they were a bit more sinister and disturbing than amusing.  ::)
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Ryven

Quote from: That Girl Analise on October 20, 2012, 01:17:06 PM
To entertain you all this morning: I had a dream about y'all. I don't know how I came up with looks for all of you, but I did. (well, most of you... I didn't see everyone in my dream)

So I come into this High School, right? I leave the person I came with and am wandering around when I'm stopped by SunshineSparkle, who asks me to do her a favor and come with her. So I do, and we're joined by Bigglesworth who is making fun of her and I don't quite get why. It doesn't seem hostile, so I don't intervene. After a bit I remind her that she has to go get her things and go to her classroom and she huffs a big sigh. I look at her and realize she's a short little asian girl, and wonder how I didn't notice before. Anyway, we turn around, walk in a direction and see a crowd of people lined up to see her. I look at her and she sayd "Don't ask" and she keeps walking past them, ignoring them. So we get to our destination which looks like a really high-class dressing room (a la Dollhouse) and she tells them that I'll be getting her things for her. I'm told to try on a few things, but it makes no sense to me given the size difference. I have a panic attack in the dressing room because it feels like we're swaying and really high up, so I leave, telling him everything fit fine, and that everything on the row was just shoes and hats so they'll fit fine as well.

I then see sparkle and biggles in front of these weird crystals with a few other people (I later learn are falnor, Ryven, ThatRPGuy, and Trieste) and they each have their own color (I can't remember the assignments) and they ask me to join them, which upsets sparkle who leaves, and Ryven says I can only replace sparkle if I can sing, because every good popstar needs at least an alright voice.

And then I woke up.

That is very true because if you're not a good popstar, you're just lipsyncing anyway.  ::)

Remiel

Quote from: Valerian on October 20, 2012, 11:53:28 AM
Oh, great.  So the guy who thinks that we're all a bunch of "swindlers, thieves and ne'er-do-wells" at best is now the sheriff.  :P

And now my intended lynch vote is impossible besides.  *sigh*

Trust me, that was the last thing I expected.

SunshineSparkle

Quote from: That Girl Analise on October 20, 2012, 01:17:06 PM

And then I woke up.
I'm sure you'd be a better popstar than me ;)

And I'm not Asian ::)

O&O    A&A    Avatars

That Girl Analise

Quote from: SunshineSparkle on October 20, 2012, 04:56:43 PM
I'm sure you'd be a better popstar than me ;)

And I'm not Asian ::)

Well, see, my brain thinks you're a cute, short, asian popstar who avoids duty, lets biggles bully her, and doesn't want me to join her world-saving crystal-having group.

I do not understand my brain. at all.

Trieste

There comes a certain point where you have so many crazy dreams that you stop being "WTF brain" and just ... sort of... accept it.

The way my dreams are, I'm pretty sure I reached that point in utero, honestly. >.>

That Girl Analise

Quote from: Trieste on October 20, 2012, 11:11:40 PM
There comes a certain point where you have so many crazy dreams that you stop being "WTF brain" and just ... sort of... accept it.

The way my dreams are, I'm pretty sure I reached that point in utero, honestly. >.>

There is so much undeniable truth in this statement.

So.

Much.

Truth.

That Girl Analise

I really need to go digital with my notes... Legit, this game they are all on the back of envelopes.

Sarena

*giggles* I made a spreadsheet, Analise.  Heh, and I have three pages of notes I took with paper and pen while rereading everything.   ::)  I like spreadsheets.

Quote from: Trieste on October 20, 2012, 11:11:40 PM

Eight times out of ten, my dreams become plot bunny fodder.   ;D
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Trieste

* Trieste plotplots for her game.

Not sure if I'll fill those last three slots or what. I would like at least one more to start, because I like having odd numbers of players.

That Girl Analise

I'm making a table right now and writing notes with it, seeing if I can come up with any patterns and such.

Life? Nah, takes up too much space on my hard drive and isn't very fun.

Trieste

* Trieste demands a personal demonstration of the good kind of anarchy from JamesMoriarty.

James Moriarty

Now, that might require you to pick up where we left off in plotting waaaaay back, Trieste  ;D

Trieste

* Trieste blushes and mumbles something about hearing the kettle in the other room...

*flee*

Autumn Sativus

* Saffron watches Trie run and giggles.

Ah I love this thread
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Mr Bigglesworth

QuoteSo I do, and we're joined by Bigglesworth who is making fun of her and I don't quite get why. It doesn't seem hostile

With Sunshine my teasing is always good natured  O:)

SunshineSparkle

Quote from: That Girl Analise on October 20, 2012, 11:09:06 PM
Well, see, my brain thinks you're a cute, short, asian popstar who avoids duty, lets biggles bully her, and doesn't want me to join her world-saving crystal-having group.

I do not understand my brain. at all.
I feel the same way about my brain ;D

Quote from: Mr Bigglesworth on October 21, 2012, 03:05:29 AM
With Sunshine my teasing is always good natured  O:)
You're always good spirited :)

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Galactic Druid

So.... ummm.... anyone still suspect me? XD
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Autumn Sativus

I think you're definitely a wolf. ::)
Us against the world

Galactic Druid

A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Autumn Sativus

* Saffron dons her wench outfit and opens the bar.

Drinks anybody?! ;D
Us against the world

Trieste

No, but I'll take me a wench! *pounce*

Autumn Sativus

Help yourselves, then!

* Saffron flees with the Trie! ;D
Us against the world