Virtually Irresistible Real Life Lounge (OOC)

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 27, 2012, 10:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarena

You don't even have to ask, Saffy!  You know I'll be more than happy to get a hold of you if anyone needs it. 
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Autumn Sativus

I'm sorry for the delay in story progress everyone, though it's not currently in my hands. Hopefully we'll get this show back on the road soon! :-) Thank you for your patience.
Us against the world

Missy

Mr Bigglesworth

Nope, I think everybody is in mourning over Torch and Xandi.

That Girl Analise

That Girl Analise

I don't know how to explain how nervous I am about this. I'd like to remind those allied with me that I can only pick two, and I have more than one that I am fairly positive of. I'll be re-reading before I pick, but I can't say everyone.

That Girl Analise

I may be too invested in this game. My hands are shaking and my heart is beating.

JESUS.

Autumn Sativus

GM has accomplished her job. Game over!

Kidding, kidding... >:)
Us against the world

Sarena

I know what you mean, Analise.  It's so exciting!
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Trieste

Don't feel bad. I get really invested in these games, too, which is why I tend to run them. >.>

Trieste

So I guess this is where networking really pays off. o_o

Autumn Sativus

* Saffron cackles wildly, hidden in the shadows. >:)
Us against the world

Galactic Druid

Feck, I wasted my vouch. That does it, I'm turning the new message notification back on...
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Sasha

Indeed the twists do make things rather interesting .....

That Girl Analise

whew. I thought I was going to die there.

only three vouchers left and six people are currently not making it.  wheeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllpppp.

Edit: make that 5 people and two vouchers.

Mr Bigglesworth

Quote from: Trieste on October 19, 2012, 06:15:08 PM
So I guess this is where networking really pays off. o_o

The staying in the background strategy also kinda backfires here a little too; this time you won't people thinking your name.

Trieste

It depends on your reputation with the group. If you're known to be a really good player, sometimes staying in the background does you a lot of good. If you're known to be a not-so-great player, networking may not be successful or may not help you.

(Not trying to put anyone down - some people are better at these games than others, but your skill level shouldn't affect your enjoyment of the game. :) )

Valerian

Oh, great.  So the guy who thinks that we're all a bunch of "swindlers, thieves and ne'er-do-wells" at best is now the sheriff.  :P

And now my intended lynch vote is impossible besides.  *sigh*
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Sasha

Hands out stolen muffins ..... smiles .

This game cracks me up anyways .....who knew this would be so much fun .

Sarena

I go to sleep and when I wake up all hell has broken loose.  Well, this is certainly an entertaining turn of events.

Autumn Sativus

I hope everyone is enjoying the game as much as I have been. The participation this time around has been absolutely astounding! ;D
Us against the world

Sarena

I am enjoying it tremendously!  I'm a total newb with this kind of thing and didn't think I would have as much fun with it as I have been. But this has really been fun.  Heh, I've kind of been neglecting everything else obsessing over Miller's Hollow.  *eyes the dirty kitchen* Ah well, one of the minions can clean it today! 

Trieste

Ooooh, I was afraid that would happen. I didn't see the Sheriff change coming, though.

Sarena