Virtually Irresistible Real Life Lounge (OOC)

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 27, 2012, 10:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galactic Druid

I was impressed, actually. I thought it was a creative way to handle it.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Sarena

I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

That Girl Analise

Trieste

I'm hearing the first rumbles of thunder outside. This storm has been building up for about three days now... I hope it's a roarer. I'll sleep well.

In the meantime, will continue to stalk this person to whom I sent a PM hours ago and will them with my mindbeams to answer. (No one on this forum.)

Sarena

Oooh enjoy the sounds of the storm Trieste!  I love thunderstorms.  There is something so peaceful about them. 
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Autumn Sativus

Mhmm! I'm jealous! We only get a few good thunderstorms a year up here. I love them though.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Trieste

*miiiiind beeeeea-...*

*blink blink*

Yes, we get them here once a week or so. Maybe once every two weeks. I really love them. They are what I missed most about the weather down here.

I think the rats still haven't figured out what it is. Every time there is an especially loud peal of thunder, they pause and sort of ... listen.

That Girl Analise

So to re-cap, among others ideas in the making are (possibly) star wars, harry potter, and Firefly (a la Ana).

Make a LotR or ASoIaF (or both) and I am S E T man.

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Trieste

I think I hear hail. o_o Either that or it's raining big giant drops of water!

Saffypants, do you still need the poll note up?

That Girl Analise

Galactic Druid

I hope you'll all play! I really like this group, especially those of you I'm getting to know for the first time!

Autumn Sativus

No, thanks for reminding me Trie, I took it down.
Us against the world

Mr Bigglesworth

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on October 14, 2012, 11:31:10 PM
I hope you'll all play! I really like this group, especially those of you I'm getting to know for the first time!

Even your accusers?  ::)

Galactic Druid

Yes, even my accusers.  :P
It's a game, after all. I fully expect to die. Hell, I'm just waiting for one of my 'allies' to surprise me with the revelation that they're a werewolf...

Mr Bigglesworth

I know, I was really shocked that my closest ally was the Alpha - good god, who can you trust in this game  ???

Autumn Sativus

Umm... everyone who's not a werewolf. Duh!  :-*

* Saffron giggles and flees.
Us against the world

That Girl Analise

* Ana thinks that she may have too many allies, and feels that at least one HAS to be a wolf, knowing her luck... And perhaps she's been telling her allies too much.

Meep.

Whelp. Time to go pm more people. This strategy always gets me killed, but what the hay. Let's entertain the GM, shall we?

Trieste

Saff mentioned that there has been a lot of PM participation in this game so far. I think that's just rad.

That Girl Analise

Quote from: Trieste on October 15, 2012, 02:50:54 PM
Saff mentioned that there has been a lot of PM participation in this game so far. I think that's just rad.

Really? That's so awesome!

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on October 15, 2012, 02:50:54 PM

I think the addition of many new faces to the game has done that.

Valerian

* Val is saddened by a lack of PMs

:(
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Autumn Sativus

I generally hold a float of about 60 PMs. I have over 500! Normally at the end of a mafia game I've got about 3-400 PMs about the game. I've already got that and it's only Night 3! ;D
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

As an early heads up, I will be out of town Wednesday afternoon through Sunday night. I carry my cell phone on me almost always. If you are in need of getting in contact with me, Sarena, Trie or JM should be able to send me a nudge to check E, if any of them are willing to be so kind. Use your judgement, it's not like I'm off in the south tanning and you're disturbing me, so if you have a question or need to use an ability or whatever and just can't wait, it's okay.

Otherwise I'll be checking in when there is downtime and responding as I'm able. I will have my laptop with me for when I'm actually 'available' and otherwise will be browsing from my cell, so please be nice if something I send you has no spaces or punctuation. ::)

I can guarantee being online each night, with great potential for more depending on what is planned in the way of outings.

So... yeah! That. ;D

And now back to your previously scheduled story!
Us against the world

James Moriarty

I am willing to be so kind!  Maybe I should have held out for gifts...