Adventure Ho! - 5th Edition Campaign (Interest and Revival Thread)

Started by Laughing Hyena, December 09, 2017, 07:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

Trust me, I do love me some kobolds. *rubs chin and continues writing a few things down*

ArynDA

Crap. I'mma have to drop from this D=. Lotta stuff's been coming up on my end that makes this a little less probable for me to consistently be able to do. Sorry!

Laughing Hyena

rikka

Sorry for you to go.

Well, looks like the arcane spellcaster slot is open.
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

Chulanowa

Muse

Good morning.  Welcome back L.H. 

*Peeks*  Am I too late? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Zaer Darkwail

This is Westmarch game Muse, you can't be late from joining one :)

Edit; Sorry, mixed up with another game with above :P

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Muse on December 12, 2017, 07:02:59 AM
  Good morning.  Welcome back L.H. 

*Peeks*  Am I too late?

No you are not Muse. You have a character in mind?

Sumara

Greetings fellow adventurers!  I've been following this thread for awhile now, but I was only just approved to join the forums.  As such, this is the first time I can truly express my interest.

I have three years of experience with DnD 5.0, as I started with Next (5.0 beta).  In that time, I have both played and DMed for many sessions, including having done a year long campaign of my own from the ground up.  Though I may be a bit rusty as I haven't played since my multiple groups disbanded several months ago, I'm more than raring to have another go at it!  The fan service part is just a plus on the cake for me hehe.

That said, I just want to verify that there is room left for another adventurer and possibly what the current layout of the party is? 

Looking back, it looks like we don't really have a front line character?  In that case, perhaps I could play a Drow agility fighter (possibly and eldritch knight, I've never actually played one of those!  Though in the Adventurer's guide, there's also the Bladesinger but I don't recall if it's available for Drow.  It's not core though, so allowing it is up to you).  Possible reference pic:
On/Off Scroll

Due to life right now, I'm not able to rp atm.  My recent illness has caused all kinds of problems and I need to spend time correcting them.  I hope to be back soon!

Laughing Hyena

First of all, welcome to elliquiy. Im glad to see a new face here and Im happy to see new interest in the thread. Yes we are short on fighters and front liners. With maybe Zaer's character being the exception eventually.

Sumara

Great!  I'll do up a more in-depth character sheet and see if you're okay with it before fully developing the character.
On/Off Scroll

Due to life right now, I'm not able to rp atm.  My recent illness has caused all kinds of problems and I need to spend time correcting them.  I hope to be back soon!

Snake

Sumara

Quote from: Snake on December 12, 2017, 04:23:52 PM
and Mine LH! Remi's a frontliner :3

Oh that's right, sorry about that, I forgot about that one.  Maybe I'll go with paladin instead then, just so we don't have two fighters.
On/Off Scroll

Laughing Hyena

Sumara

Name: Sumara Farrowynn
Class: Paladin
Race: Drow
https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1426152

Personality:
In her youth, Sumara was quite the promiscuous young woman who typically surrounded herself with the servants of her house as well as the young nobles of other houses.  Through these experimental orgies, she learned that there was nothing more panty wetting than hearing the muffled moans and screams of the gagged, as well as being bound up quite nicely.  It didn't matter to her whether it was another partner or herself, she loved it all just the same.  Not only that but she had no problems showing off her body, and dressed in quite a bit of revealing clothing.

These days, Sumara doesn't actively seek sexual encounters, they just sort of happen to her.  She has since adopted a more conservative wardrobe that protects her while keeping her figure, though she had to settle with a battle skirt instead of proper armored leggings, as she hasn't been able to find a blacksmith who was willing to make them for her and she really isn't sure why.  Despite this, Sumara is a lover of lingerie, and still prefers to keep up her expensive tastes as well as be a bit ambitious about what her fellow travelers decide to wear underneath.  One thing she has really been trying to hide is the amount of masturbation she does during the night.  The drow woman hopes that it is enough to deter her body from wanting a proper session, though she finds it increasingly harder to satisfy herself in such ways.  Not to mention she can't help but look over her sleeping comrades in a less than ladylike fashion...   

Backstory:
250 years ago, Sumara Farrowynn was born to the Matriarch of House Farrowynn in Menzoberranzan.  As the first born, she was the designated heir of the fledgling house and was expected to carry on the ruthlessness of her mother.  Yet in her youth, she cared little for politics, preferring to spend her days in great orgies with her servants as well as throwing extravagant parties for the younger members of the other households. Whether in the extravagant castle of her household, in the quiet mountainous resorts, or simply spread wide on the luxurious beaches, her parties were long and everyone partied hard.  Yet due to her reckless, carefree nature, she let some rather important strategic secrets about her house slip during several party orgies, and as a result, the rival houses were able to undermine House Farrowynn's efforts to climb to the top.  With little doubt about who blabbed, Sumara was summarily berated by her mother and sent packing, having to fend for herself until she was ready to become the actual heir of the household. 

Eventually, Sumara left the paradise her kind inhabited as she really could not find acceptance anywhere.  No one trusted a blabbermouth, that was for sure, and with nothing left for her back home, she began her journeys.  In her early days, she continued her fantasies of sleeping around quite a bit, eager to taste the races of the surface.  Yet as the years went on, this personality could not last.  The young drow had many occasions of being accosted by strangers, whether it was to rob her, trick her into doing what they wanted, grope her in public, or even flipping up her battle skirt in the middle of a crowd.  Unlike her position back home where she tended to be the one accosting others, she found that she didn't like being on the receiving end of these things and so she sought out a way to protect herself.  This led her to the Order of the Ruby Maiden, whose ideals she either accepted or was easily convinced to adopt. 

Though she has grown quite a bit since she left her homeland, Sumara still believes she has to grow more before she can return to her household and take her rightful place as the heir.

Image:

Character Ons: Bondage (primarily gagging, and binding), Multiple Partners, Vaginal/Anal
Character Offs: Most other things

OOC Ons: Bondage, Ecchi/Fan Service galore, Breath play (primarily through covering the nostrils and mouth), Full non-con, clothed sex, lingerie
OOC Offs: Impregnation, Oviposition, Toilet stuff, Excessive blood, Gore during hentai scenes, Beastiality, Piercings

Quick Stats

HD: 2d10+2; hp: 20; AC: 19; Proficiency: Athletics, History, Insight, Perception, Persuasion; Saving Throw: Wisdom, Charisma; dmg: 1d8+2 or 1d6+2
On/Off Scroll

Laughing Hyena

I have a few changes in question to the drow elves, I shall be PMing you shortly.

Muse

Hail and well met, Sumara.  Welcome to Elliquiy. 

Ill review the other concepts in the next day o so and see what I'd liket o offer, L.H., but off of the top of my head, do you ahve a bladesigner? 

Alternatively, an elven wizard who really, acutaly is a focused caster? 

Something I don't do very often, but I have the image of a lovely maiden standing on the side of the battlefield, with neither weapons nor armor, floating a crystal sphere between her hands to guide arcane energies across the field. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Sumara

Thanks for the support, guys!  I'm really enjoying myself very much!

I mentioned a bladesinger in one of my posts but I don't believe anyone is one.  In fact, it is not part of the core rulebook, so that is something you have to discuss with Hyena.  I believe someone wanted to be a warlock but they backed out, so I don't think we have a dedicated spellcaster.
On/Off Scroll

Muse

Sumara

Alright so I've overhauled my character's personality and backstory so that she isn't as moody or brooding and made it far more lighter toned. 
On/Off Scroll

Zaer Darkwail

Welcome to Elliquiy Sumara :). In case of arcane casters my char is a bard (so by default they get lots spells known and have wide list of spells), but overall my bard will focus on buffs and heals and some few selected crowd control/debufs and attack spells which fit for bard who goes wage in melee combat regular basis and swing axe around.

Sumara

Thanks Zaer!  Right, that makes sense.  We just don't have any squishy mages yet is what I'm saying.  I think.
On/Off Scroll

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah and nothing wrong with dedicated caster who can prepare spells and perhaps focus more on the blasting aspect of it (warlock would fit or as offensive focused wizard or sorcerer). Bard is overall bit jack of all trades trope and even with lots spells known I cannot cover everything.

rikka

So we have four confirmed players?

-Drow Paladin
-Tiefling Bard
-Human Fighter
-Human Rogue

We definitely need a cleric-type and mage-type.
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: rikka on December 13, 2017, 12:38:13 AM
So we have four confirmed players?

-Drow Paladin
-Tiefling Bard
-Human Fighter
-Human Rogue

We definitely need a cleric-type and mage-type.

Agreed!