Donated, but not Knight.

Started by Evil Tim, February 24, 2016, 08:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil Tim

So this isn't a big deal or anything I just thought I would inquire about this right quick.

So the other day I had a little extra spending money and I thought 'What the hey, I enjoy being on E, I like the community, and I want to support it.'  So I donated over Paypal, and I'm still not listed as Knight.  Was I supposed to let someone know I donated or is there a minimum amount you have to donate to get the new membership?

Like I said, not really a big deal, I was just wanting to ask.  Thank you.

Oniya

I believe that Veks sets those manually as he receives the donations.  There may be a short delay, but your tag should catch up.

Thanks!
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Evil Tim

I kinda figured it was something along those lines, but I just wanted to check.

Thank you.

Vekseid

I don't check the donor roll each day. And sometimes it lies to me. >_>

Drake Valentine

I been monthly subscriber to E on Patron and never been knighted and this been since last year. xD

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Vekseid

Send me a message over Patreon? >_>

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Vekseid

Cynadea

Would buying the newsbox several times over the course of the last 2 years count? Because I certainly have...

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Vekseid

They are specifically exempt from that, as mentioned. You are paying for a service with them.