News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Bunker (MxM Plots)

Started by Sergeant, May 22, 2021, 09:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sergeant

THE BUNKER
Don't reply to this thread please, just PM me ;)

I guess it is finally time I make a thread to place all my plots in, so welcome! I'll keep it nice and simple and jump straight to the point.

What I'm looking for in a story/writing partner:
- Somebody that hashes out the plot together with me. I hate having to think of every single detail and event that can possibly happen. Let's make this a team effort, shall we?
- Somebody that isn't afraid to add and write multiple background characters. To me, it makes a story more real, and there are more than two people in the world at all times, after all. 
- I have absolutely no minimum post requirements. You reply to our story whenever you can, I am very patient. Sometimes real life gets in the way and that's just fine because real life ALWAYS should come first.
- I do appreciate lengthy posts but don't expect a whole book every single time. A minimum of two to three paragraphs is preferred, though.
- MUST write in third Person Perspective. I can't do First / Second Person narratives

KINKS

Depending on the mood of the plot, these are some of my 'kinks':
- SLOW BURN stories
- 20-30 percent Smut - 80-70 percent Plot
- Lots and lots of banter between MC and YC
- Slice of Life Plots
- The 1950's (enough said)

Offs.
- Anything to do with scat/vore
- Non-Con. I'm not opposed to Bondage, at all. But rape, etc. Is where I draw the line.
- Partners that leave leading the story up to me. I'm not a machine, I need at least some oil or supportive pushes to keep things going.
- Anthro's (does not include Werewolves or Vampires)

Important note concerning OOC chat; I don't want to sound like an ass but my biggest off isn't even roleplay related. I come online to write to either be creative or to get away from the messes of RL. I enjoy the occasional OOC chats, but if it's to continuously complain about your life, your troubles, etc... I take it to heart and it just depresses me when this site should be all about good times. It's not that I don't care, it's that I might care too much and I just do not have the energy for it. So, if you really are having a hard time I hope you understand I am not your therapist and will never be able to give you the support you might seek. I do apologize.

Current Plots

Sergeant

Aide-de-camp

Aide-de-camp: an officer who acts as an assistant to a more senior officer.

I just finished watching
A Call To Spy
At the dawn of World War II, a desperate Winston Churchill orders his new spy agency to train women for covert operations. Together, these female agents help undermine the Nazi regime in France, leaving an unmistakable legacy in their wake.
which is in no way saying you need to watch it to write this story with me if you'd be interested in doing so. The movie just gave me the idea.

Since this is a MxM story we'll be changing the plot from female spies to male spies.

MC is already in the field, gathering intel as the local doctor and helping Jews and everybody else that does not agree with The Reich's discriminating visions for the future. YC has been newly trained and is getting dropped into France with a small airplane- MC has been asked to search for a suitable landing spot aka small field for the plane to land in (scene taken right out of the movie) and then take YC under his wing for a day or two. Turns out they will be working together a lot longer, we can decide together why this may be.

MC has been working the scene for over two years now and has been forced to watch all the misery unfold, so last thing he wants to do is help a new, wet-behind-the-ears spy find his bearings. By no means does this mean YC has to be a pushover. Get as arrogant and cocky as you want, MC will come around sooner to somebody like that than somebody who is scared of taking a step in the enemy's direction. This will be a little darker and moodier than I usually write, but am excited for a change of scenery! Lots of angsty drama ahead.

As always, I love a good slow burn and hope the side characters will be shared between us equally. If interested, shoot me a PM!

Sergeant

Iron Compass

Iron Compass meaning; Railroad tracks, favored by pilots of yore as a dependable aid to surface navigation before radio.

MC is a fighter pilot and is obsessed with anything mechanical that flies- think of him based lightly on Tom Cruise's character in Top Gun; just as charismatic, playful, and with the same love for bending the rules. The war is raging on and since MC has nothing to lose (no family, no love interest) he is all in. Doing what he loves the most while fighting for his country even if it will kill him sounds just about the most heroic way to die in his ears. So far luck has been on his side, but here comes YC who is assigned to keep MC in check. YC is a little (or a lot) older, has more experience.

Perhaps further into the first posts, both of them get assigned on a specific mission that seems easy enough. MC has to get them both from point A to point B, but as they need to cross enemy territory it is not without risk. Que end of MC lucky streak (and you know he's going to blame YC) and they crash somewhere in the middle of nowhere with only a couple of guns, their wit and each other to rely on to get them back to safe land.

*We can have this take place during either WW or give it a modern background. Personally, I think the old settings could give it that nice authentic touch that would make it even more fun.

*Both characters could be fighter Pilots, or we can make this Fighter Pilot x Army Luitenant (or any other title you so prefer). I'm kind of eager to try out playing a more submissive role, OR definitely we can make this SwitchxSwitch.

If this idea piques your interest don't hesitate to PM me. ALSO, the plot is not set in stone, so if you have any more ideas please shoot them my way.

Sergeant

Stage 4

MC inherits his newly late sister's Night / Drag Club and all the problems and unpaid bills that come along with it. Although he's a successful accountant by day, he's chosen to take a leave of absence for the length of time it would take to get the club out of the mud while also trying to find the right buyer that is willing to take it off his hands and respect the vision she had for the club before dying (cancer).

I imagine (tho, please take all the creative freedom you need!) YC to be a struggling (drag) performer, looking for a place that is willing to give him a chance to shine and really break into the scene. He stumbles upon MC's club and asks if there are any openings. MC has calculated there is not enough money / revenue to take on new performers, but YC more or less demands / weasels / convinces his way into MC letting him perform free of charge. Win/ win, right?

We can go from here, but the idea would be that YC is pretty damned good at what he does/has a niche that people are willing to line up to see.
I've got a couple more ideas, some of which I will keep close to my chest as it is part of the plot I've been thinking about.

MC will, at first, be very moody/untouchable/distant. For one, he's still dealing with the death of his sister, and two, he's never asked to inherit her club but now feels this intense obligation to make it a success to honor her life. YC will need to be business savvy, very determined to become a star, and willing to go against MC's grain. So, all in all, not a pushover.

If any of this interests you, hit me up and we can discuss things further!

Sergeant

Waffle House
(TAKEN)

MC has a past he'd rather forget. The only problem is that no latter how hard and far he seems to run, sooner or later, that past catches up with him and attempts to end his life, time and time again.

When the story starts, MC is working as the cook in a diner along one of America's dusty highways and has been for the better half of almost two years. He finally is starting to allow himself to believe he has managed to slip through the cracks and nobody from his past knows where he is and what he is doing.

One night, near or during closing time, YC walks into the diner and orders food. Somehow he can persuade MC to make it for him even though he is closing shop and the place is deserted. This happens a couple of times during a week, or a month, or several months, when YC walks in near closing time, and they start hitting it off, talking about anything and nothing in particular.

It all goes great, until one night, YC comes in late again, has a seat and tells MC he needs to pack up and run, because that past he thought he had gotten rid of is right around the corner, ready to beat him to a pulp.

So I was thinking MC used to be part of a gang or a MOB, at one point he can't do it anymore and just runs, and with it takes all those horrible memories, secrets, and a couple of hundred grand with him in a bag to start his life over. Of course, that gang or MOB wants to take revenge on MC but he seems to always be a step ahead of them, changing identity, towns, jobs, etc. as much as he can whenever he feels the heat licking at his heels.

YC is either part of that gang or was hired to find MC, but unsure if he has found the right guy, he takes his time in making sure the cook at Mr. Barkley's Diner is indeed the one he is looking for. In the end, YC starts taking a liking to MC and when the moment comes when he knows the gang wants to get in and kill MC, YC warns him and shit hits the fan.

What happens next we can discuss, or if there are details you'd like to change don't hesitate to hit me up and we can start plotting! I was thinking I'd take a more submissive approach to MC for this story, but can also turn into switch, depending on who I will be writing this with.

Sergeant

Act It Out / Strike Breaker
(TAKEN)

1950s Hollywood. MC is a famous movie star, living the high life and being smothered in film proposals in which he is begged to take the leading role. YC is a new, up-and-coming actress who's been getting a lot of traction in the past couple of months and who has been catching the attention of MC, if only because of the tabloids and their incessant need to dig and divulge in any (upcoming) famous person's life.

The catch? MC is gay and YC is also a gay man who never got any roles because of his feminine looks and who decided to change that negative to his advantage.

The plot would be that YC gets suggested to be either a supporting role in MC's new film or starts off as just having a cameo and ends up getting a bigger role because the director of the film likes what he sees. Throughout their working relationship, MC finds out YC is actually a man disguised as a woman, and they fall madly, deeply in love! That is, if they both are willing to get off their high horses and give each other a chance.

We could add several hitches they must get through, like them not liking each other from the start for who knows what reason and the director trying to make YC do things they don't want to because it's the 1950S and sadly, women who wanted to climb up the ladder had to face these types of things more often than not. (MC could come in and prevent anything from happening, or finds out about the director's loose hands and uses his popularity to get the director fired, etc etc)

It's all up for discussion, but as always, YC needs to be fiesty and not take things laying down and I want this to be an equal partnership in the way we create the world and its characters in it.

This story's a little bit of a rehash of an old story of mine that I absolutely love(d) but my partner for it has been AFK for a while, and I'm just craving it so badly.