News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Shape up or ship out

Started by Lady Jenn, April 12, 2016, 04:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

Your parents are at the end of their tether. You've been expelled from just about every school in the area and are about to send you off to army training when someone points them in the direction of a boarding school renowned for dealing with unruly girls. Although your parents are at first sceptical about its use of corporal punishment, since that is the only tactic they have not used they are willing to give it a try.

You are offered a simple choice: agree to join the school or be forced to join the army, and decide to take the school option. But, unaware of the school's form of discipline how will you fare in a much stricter environment?

Preferably looking to RP with a woman, although that doesn't mean I wouldn't willingly RP with a guy playing a female character (its your choice). I will play the headmistress (and any other teachers in the school) and you would be the reluctant pupil.

If you have any other question ask in here or PM me, I don't bite (well, unless you ask me to anyway)