The Argument Clinic

Started by Missy, July 19, 2011, 06:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

I think you should eat one yourself, Dragon Breath

MasterMischief

Is there an adult in the house that can get on the keyboard?

Anesa

*Raises her middle finger*  Why don't you get on this! 

;P

Kazuume

*snickers*

You're so unlady like camille, I am shocked!!! hahaha
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Stone

You would know all about being a lady.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

MasterMischief

Anesa

Hey!  That's enough out of you, Mr. Pumpkin Head!

Stone

Yeah, that's enough outta you, pumpkin head!  O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

MasterMischief

And the award for the least original comeback goes to...Stone!

Stone

God, no wonder no one attends your parties. Who gives such lame awards.

Anesa

Just what kinds of awards would you give,  Mr. Thumb Master?

Stone

I'd keep one just for you to win. The, uh, special consideration award? O:)

Anesa

You just made that up, didn't ya!   ;P

Stone

It was difficult to think of something you'd actually win. *whistles*

MasterMischief

Ah!  I see the problem now.  You rely entirely on information you get from the National Enquirer.

Stone

It's more reliable than anything you've ever said.

MasterMischief

How would you know?  It is not like you ever listen.

Kazuume

Look who's talking! YOU never listen!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

MasterMischief

Quote from: Kazuume on October 13, 2011, 11:54:25 AM
Look who's talking! YOU never listen!

I'm sorry.  What were you saying?

Stone

Somebody give him a dictionary.

MasterMischief

I could always borrow yours that just has pictures.

Stone

They're called pictograms, but, what would you know.

blue bunny sparkle

I know more than you think!

Stone

You think less than you know!

blue bunny sparkle

You know half as much as i know... you should be groveling at my feet!