Virtually Irresistible Real Life Lounge (OOC)

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 27, 2012, 10:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

Remiel is sooooooooooooooo helpful.  ;) <3

Kythia

On topic, I really like the word "befuddles".  I'm gonna use it more often.

I've decided, in case it wasn't clear, that the topic of conversation prior to the sarcasm interlude was "Does Kythia like the word 'befuddles' or not?"

Trieste

Kythia

Trieste

*reading O&Os* But not leashable or kissable.

Damn, might have to get out the flowers and chocolates for this one.

Aadreal

Kythia

On a diet and get hay fever.  Just, you know, to be awkward.

Remiel

You know, Kythia, the more you play Hard to Get, the more it makes us obsess over you.  At this rate, several months from now, every single last one of us is going to be standing on your front lawn holding a boombox that's playing Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes".

Trieste

Quote from: Aadreal on November 05, 2012, 07:52:28 PM
*hands Trie a leash and puckers up*

So sweet! <3

Quote from: Kythia on November 05, 2012, 07:54:59 PM
On a diet and get hay fever.  Just, you know, to be awkward.

*falls over*

Holy hell, I can't remember the last time I was that thoroughly shot down. Pardon me while I go let my head spin for a while.  ^-^

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on November 05, 2012, 07:50:41 PM
*reading O&Os* But not leashable or kissable.

Damn, might have to get out the flowers and chocolates for this one.

It's always good to keep in practice. ;)

Kythia

That would be awesome.  I don't even particularly like the song but just opening my curtain to see like thousands of people - all races, creeds, sexualties, everything - united under a rainbow on my lawn, the whole world brought together because of our shared belief in my all consuming awesomeness.  That would be a wonderful start to my day. 

Trieste

Quote from: Remiel on November 05, 2012, 07:56:59 PM
You know, Kythia, the more you play Hard to Get, the more it makes us obsess over you.  At this rate, several months from now, every single last one of us is going to be standing on your front lawn holding a boombox that's playing Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes".

Nuh. When the die-hard masochist is going, "Well, that's just beating yourself up, is what that is", it's time to go lick the wounds and have some quality time with the tattoo gun.

Or, you know, whatever floats your boat. :P

Kythia

I feel really bad now Trieste.  Wasn't trying to shoot you down then missed your post and thus my chance to apologise.  I'll take the flowers and chocolate if you'll take a fat me with a runny nose.

Trieste

Don't feel bad. That was impressive.

And it means you're much more likely to share my enjoyment of things like this, just for an instance. Can get behind that.

Also around and on top of.

Possibly watch it while it sleeps.

Lost my train of thought.

Kythia

Oh dear lord.  Oh my very dear lord.

If my RP partners could make me feel like that, I'd never leave this site.

Trieste

Make you feel like a bursting bouquet of delicious flesh?

Kythia

Pretty much the exact words I woulda chosen, yeah. 

Trieste

I think it's pretty well established that I'm an apple fan. At least until I change avatars.

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on November 05, 2012, 08:13:14 PM
I think it's pretty well established that I'm an apple fan. At least until I change avatars.

I thought you were an evil queen fan given that you've had Charlize Theron and now this one.

Trieste

*ponder*

Mostly I have a serious lady-boner for Charlize Theron, fairy tales, and assertive females. OUaT should guest-star Charlize so that I can die of happiness, right there.

Edit: Preferably Charlize Theron getting it on with Captain Hook, because I would bang that character into. the. floor.

Ryven

I get serious wood for assertive females too.  Charlize Theron, Cate Blanchett, and Tilda Swinten all make me swoon.  *faints*  My all-time favorite is Mila Jovavich though.  I <3 her.

Kythia

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~