The Toy

Started by YourNewFetish, February 06, 2013, 08:40:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourNewFetish

I hope I'm doing this right!

Scenario: You’re at your boss’ annual BBQ party. Being single at the age of 47, with no kids, she has accumulated quite the wealth. Everyone is outside enjoying the weather and pool, drinking beer and generally enjoying everyone’s company. You get nosey, and decide to poke around inside.

On the second floor, you eventually come to a set of stairs and a heavy door. Intrigued, you walk up and open the door. Right in front of you, you can’t help but spot me, on the bed, with my hands tied together, attached over my head to a ring in the headboard of the bed. My legs are spread, covered in black, lace topped stockings that flow into black, shiny, 5 inch high heels. You see that the cuffs adorned on my ankles are secured from a d-ring on the cuff itself, to thick metal rings to posts on each corner. My cock strains very hard inside a plastic CB-6000, you can tell I am DEFINITELY aroused, and the shiny, bronze lock keeping it locked on glimmers a bit when you shift your weight from one leg to the next. The chastity belt is framed by a six-strap garter belt which holds up the stockings. Strapped around my shoulder length black and red hair, the blindfold makes it impossible to see you. My lips, covered in pink, shiny lip-gloss are pressed together.

I lay on the bed, waiting for someone to find me.

YourNewFetish

Really eager to get my first RP underway since joining the site! Any Takers?

Angie

I'm confused. Who is the person lying on the bed? Is it the boss woman, for some reason, or a random person she picked up off the street?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

YourNewFetish

Not the boss, who's house you would by poking around in, essentially the one who's stumbled upon this scenario would have a lot of questions.