New Sanctuary: The Veil [Urban Supernatural Fantasy] Vamps/Weres/Mage

Started by Dhampyress, July 16, 2018, 07:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhampyress

New Sanctuary is a group game that takes place in a dark supernatural sandbox setting. The setting is set in an urban fantasy piece established in a pseudo-metropolis, that is very loosely based off a real world New York City type of setting. This city, and the further global circumstance of the world, harbors the presence of a varied supernatural populace, that have existed within secret knowledge of the real world. The existence of these preternatural denizens isn't without a kind of secret history that coincides with the one we know. As unknown to the rest of the world, there's more going on behind the normalcy of your typical urban setting. For millennium's there have been preternatural core groups that have otherwise influenced or shaped the mortal world through purpose of their own agenda. This has all been made possible behind a universal spell known simply as "The Veil". The archaic generations have told that the Veil is what upholds the utter discretion of these inhuman beings. However, there's a problem. Through out time and through various cataclysms of history, the efficiency of the spell has begun to falter and it is the very beings that rely on the veil that are to blame. Acts of negligence or events of exposure have costed the Veil to thin. Awakenings have been occurring at an expeditious rate, that has never been seen before in history. The threat of another great inquisition has become a viable catastrophe to consider. And the incursions of humans and threats to the preternaturals have become more adamant. Creatures and denizens of the night.. we are all in danger.

These are truly troubling times. There ordeals effect you, no matter what is you might just be. Whether that is a vampire of whom has become a intrigued with the glory and powers of the elders that oversee you, in a world that simply would not understand you and wishes to subvert you at every turn; or a Werecreature of whom over the change of modern years has become severed from their natural traditions of their life, their land invaded, their cultures destroyed by pressing urban circumstance. Or perhaps your the descendant product of the great ones who once cast the very Veil itself, as you watch in the present as the very principle of such magic aegis is exploited as a means to personal gain or unethical practice. The possibilities of whom your character might be are almost infinite.

While the games metaplot is heavily influenced by the three primal preternatural races (Vamps, Weres, Mages), the possibilities do not end there. The game has been crafted in such a way that is meant to cater to unique or otherwise unconventional creatures that may exist in a similar setting. The only thing we do not allow are Demons and Angels (more on that below).

Ideally we'd like to explore character stories, interpersonal conflicts, and are looking for players who are also interested in the meta plot. The metaplot would be built up through a variety of smaller event like subplots, that stretch through a variety of preternatural ordeals, covering various themes of an urban fantasy genre. Additionally, it would be something that brings different characters together, whether for the best or worst of circumstances. Some are all about exploration, discovery and hands on interactivity. Others will focus on conflicts within or between factions, as all of our factions are certainly not on amiable terms with one another. However, despite the latter, each faction is well aware that a chaotic world would cater to no one. At the end of the day your inherent rivals share a common circumstance with you. Without the Veil everyone is at colossal risk. The characters in game, among the playing out of their personal character stories (we also have a history/past thread) would be responsible for handling the ailing state of the Veil, working against its destruction, even among their interpersonal conflicts.

As of now the game has officially started, but we're always open to accepting more players. We're currently going through something of a soft reset. What this means is that there is content that has already happened in the game, but we've just bumped things along slightly to make it easier for new players to become involved within the plot. We are still very early into the early stages of the game. Our game is a sandbox game with partial attachment to a GM-driven structure. Players are free to move and do as they will within this world, so long as they are mindful of the terms and laws that make it all work. All further details regarding races, factions, history can be found; here . Factions and independence groups would influence a large part of the game, but players would not be forced to them as sole independents would certainly be an acceptable approach to the game as well.

Below you'll find further important facts about the game. Anyone can show interest, if the concept appeals to them. Although, if you begin to make a character sheet, please read over the two spoiled blurbs below. I expect anyone bringing a character into the game to be familiar with them. All of the points are informative on a varied subject of important elements that make the game what it is. I've broken them down into categorizes for the sake of further organization. One particular element we would be keen on seeing is a variety between supernatural tropes. Not all supernatural creatures would be the same, but may carry a sense of variety within their generalized conceptional nature as well. What's unique about this game is that we have a kind of create your own origin/clan/distinction section of the character sheet. This component of the game really allows for creativity with the supernatural, and even some mortal concepts. Not all mortals need to be entirely mundane, they can obtain some minor sense of magic or limited ability.

Please direct any questions about the game to myself (Dhampyress), or one of two supporting GM's that help me manage the game. Those two members are known as; nastroma or November Bleeds. Alternatively, you may ask questions here and we'll do our best to respond to them in a timely matter.

In light of the soft reset to the game, I’ve added some ongoing subplots that will be added to further benefit player interactions with one another. These subplots exist for the sake of making it easier for new and current players to connect, over ongoing matters that are ensuing around them, in the world of New Sanctuary. If potential interest is founded, but there is trouble with figuring out start points, I advise newcomers to look here. These subplots are targeted at all four factions and are intended to connect matters involving them to one another. My angle is to start something simple off that may later become attached to a kind of plot web, which will indefinitely effect (in some fashion), even those that are not directly targeted with said subplot. Those subplots can be found below and are most certainly open to potential input.

The introduction of the Arcanum and a strange mystery surrounding them
By present terms, we have yet to actually see this group in the game. This is evidently for a number of reasons. In short I’d like to change that, and really bring this fourth and final established group into the larger picture of things taking place in New Sanctuary. I’ve decided to tackle this through the inclusion of a new character. This character is someone deeply associated with the group, though bares inconsistent affiliation. For those of you that have not read into the factions that make the game; The Arcanum are a highly secretive group of awakened humans (a term that means humans that can see beyond the veil and have become gifted in a sense). They act as the closest thing to organized hunters in the game. They are a highly intelligent secret society that adheres to the subject of supernatural conspiracy through offensive means.

Rumors have spread that the Arcanum in New Sanctuary have been wiped out! But how is something this large simply brushed off without explanation? How can entire group of people go missing without so much as a hint as to what preordained these events? Nothing is for certain, but two competent members of their cause have recently arrive in New Sanctuary. Their objective is to figure out any information regarding these events, while additionally seeking out any remaining members of the group that have managed to survive what seems to be a purge of awakened humans affiliated with the group.

I’ve spoken to two other players about this subplot to some extent. Both of which will play some kind of part in helping locate some answers. I’m more than certainly open to more, whether those connections are within their own, or even outside the group, in much more skeptical territory.

The ritual beast killer
For the most part, the Were’s of New Sanctuary have had things pretty steady, beyond some of their more particular, though, smaller conflicts. That is until quite recently. Ritualistic killings have begun to appear within the outskirts. These killings also possess a cabalistic essence to them. Surely this isn’t the work of the Creed? It couldn’t be. For those of you unfamiliar with The Creed, they are a modern organization of mages of all kinds and diverse practices. They add adhere closely to the circumstance of the veil. The Wrath is a congregation of typically estranged Were packs that come together in times of great threats to their kind or invasion upon their lands.

To make matters more stranger there have been bestial killings appearing in strange places on the Waterfront. The killings fit the profile of a beast. This matter has attained plenty of attention from the police, but there are no solid leads? What’s for certain is that someone is stirring up trouble for a cause less scene. These circumstances must be solved or their continuous will surely purpose great ripples to the Veil.

I haven’t started this subplot quite just yet. Although, I’m looking for players of any race/faction who are interested in trying to solve this mystery. Furthermore, this particular matter resides directly on the Creeds and The Wrath’s doorstep.

The Shroud
This segment is a bit different as I’m still mulling over some possible subplots involving the faction. I feel the group needs more of a variety of player characters before moving into crossing subplots. For now, I’m holding off creating any elaborate subplots, like I have with the other three factions. Plus, I feel there’s been a lot of moving around within the group and the focus has (for the present) fallen on a gallery of my own characters eventually concocting some larger ambition. For now I’m going to leave things as they are with this group, but am certainly very open to the idea of outside input. I’d love to get this group involved in the web of subplots I’m aiming build for you all. For those of you that are not familiar with the faction known as The Shroud (sometimes referred to by their old title; The Dominion) they are a group of highly organized vampires, that have for centuries, infiltrated the systems and influence of modern society. They masquerade their existence to the world pulling the strings of society from beyond the notice of the contemporary world. Their ranks are suffused with vampires of whom seek protections or powers by advocating to their politic gimmicks and facades.

Race Balance
Currently, we're pretty much open to any of the core races or unique races. However, Vampires, Mage and Hunters, could all use more player characters. Unique races are always welcomed as well. Both the Mage faction and Hunter faction are mostly open to heavy player control and influence. That said, I'm looking for more prominent figures within the Vampire populace as well. Anyone interested in such a role should simply reach out to me, and I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Dhampyress

F.A.Q & Further Information
Confused about something? Need more clarity on a particular race? Information regarding in game scenes and how they work? Click the spoiler below! I've provided points on everything you may desire to know.
Details about game, setting, or pace.

The game has started. Being that this is a sandbox game we will be keeping this recruitment thread open for as long as we possibly can. We are still in very early stages of the game, so please don't be discouraged by jumping into everything..
This is the second interest check thread. The original interest check thread has been locked to keep things limited to fewer pages as opposed to several. The old interest check can be found; here
New Sanctuary is a freeform game that bares extremely minor system. Currently, only vampires need consider the usage of their powers and manage their blood. There may be a future system that is targeted at mages, if it's decided the core race needs some further management.
New Sanctuary is a story driven game that deals with an abundance of mature themes. This is an EX rated game that deals with supernatural themes. Don't expect too many star crossed lovers without some underlying air of consequential risk. This means that New Sanctuary is a harsh and unforgiving world. Overtones of power, lust, control, will be common, and they may take many forms. Adult scenes are certainly expected, but the aim of the game is plot focused. We have a private thread for any of your sultry needs. The game, in nature to it's mature and graphic content, is categorized as Extreme. You can expect everything from elements of horror to drama to action to romance.
New Sanctuary's in game time takes place in Cycles . Cycles manage in game time and are composed of three weeks of freedom for characters to set scenes as they may like. We're still in Cycle 1. Cycles will not jump forward until there is equal interest from the player base to do so. Events will factor into cycles in a few creative ways.
New Sanctuary' does have a History/Memories & Dreams thread. This thread exists as an option to explore existing characters pasts and scenes that do not take place in the present timeline. It is an optional component of the game that exists purely for the sake of generating in depth character creativity.
New Sanctuary's posting expectancy from it's players is fairly lax. We only ask for several short paragraphs or more per response, and some sort of show of activity within a one months time is expected. That said we do have some eloquent writers in the game (myself included) so posts tend to range in length, but are always with the quality. We also understand that life can get in the way of writing. Believe me, I completely understand, but we'd much prefer people to try to keep us informed about their activity within the game.
We're trying not to be too picky with the game and as such we've aimed to keep as much freedom open as we possibly can. That said we'd prefer quality posts and unique concepts. As long as you don't break any hard rules, you'll be absolutely fine.
New Sanctuary is a dark and violent world where creatures of the night attempt to subvert one another for self, or factional gain. Principle and moral are typically seen through the eye of the beholder, as its common for characters to retain morally gray positions, in light of influences or factors that take part in their lives. The various disassociated supernaturals that support such pursuits and bring populace to the core game are typically not approaching in amiable intention with those outside their relation. As such the game is Extreme in category.
Graphic scenes must be tagged as such in character taggers. Sex scenes and vivid feeding scenes go in the private thread.
Antagonism, and relevant forms of it, will be present in the game. The forms of Antagonism can range anywhere from interpersonal sources, characters, or even special events. Antagonism can come in the form of titular enemies or lesser seen forces working against the characters of this world. It can come in the form of the sleeping world that does not know of the existence of the preternatural kind. Or, such things could even take the form of those that bare the same curse or gift as yourself. There will always be something working against the player in this game. Trouble can and will certainly wear multiple forms.
The setting of New Sanctuary takes place in a fictional setting of New York. This means the game takes place in a large scale urban environment where there is a large sense of preternatural concealment from the general public. You will have to tread carefully as their are plenty more mortals in this world than there are preternatural creatures. Humans do not fully know of the existence of the supernatural and this is a factor of the games mechanics. There are grave consequences for acts of preternatural exposure. Despite this, their lies the existence of a supernatural underworld among this contemporary environment.
The preternatural tend to flock to New Sanctuary because it is something alike a ground zero for The Veil. The Veil is rather strong here and has always seemed to be, especially when compared to other places. However, it's this aspect that's proven to complicate the varying supernatural societies that have converged here, inevitability leading them to feuds and disagreements among one another. As much as New Sanctuary is something of a supernatural haven for masqueraded existence, it's also a common place of feuding among the many societies that have assembled there.
New Sanctuary does not borrow from any one particular pre-existing mythos of supernatural lore, but is built through inspiration of various norms and bares the intention of being an open concept within the interest of supernatural creation - within respect to the established occult beings, and relevant conventions, that reside there and various guidelines that exist around them.
Players are not limited to any number of character concepts. However, we'd prefer to see you do several posts as one character before adding several more. We only recommend creating as many characters as a person can manage.

Details regarding races or factions in the game. (Vamps, Weres, Mages, Humans & More)

The games main supernatural races will consist of: Vampires, Werewolves and Mages. Humans are also an option, especially since we have some interesting ideas of how human concepts can be approached in this world. We may add further races at a later time or by popular demand. The only supernaturals that will not be accepted are Demons or Angels, as we're not interested in making divine power beings player characters. One thing we are certainly open to here is diversity among these kinds of creatures. Unique clans, bloodlines, sects, or origins are most certainly welcome. Our profile sheets accommodates plenty of creativity freedom some players can really attempt to make characters that feel quite different from one another.
We have a unique create your own origin/clan/distinction approach going on here. The supernatural, though, sharing a fundamental supernatural nature do not need to be one in the same. Have a unique idea for a vampire? We want to hear it! Is your mage concept inspired by shaman or sorcerer roots? Absolutely acceptable. Players are only limited by their creativity, and the sensible supernatural boundaries that formulate the basic premise of their chosen supernatural being (e'g: Vampires need blood / fear sunlight or Werewolves have some kind of transfigured animalistic nature / and are vulnerable to silver). There is no list of clans, packs, or covens to chose from. You may very well establish your own and correlate its significance to your character.
Vampires, Werewolves, and Mages all have their own unique life cycles, traditions, cultures. However, Vampires typically outlive both other preternatural types by a many great years of immortal life. Vampire societies are traditionally organized and systematic. Werewolves societies are ferocious, formidable, and hard, but typically lack the organization Vampires societies have. Mages have lineage and history that runs as old as Vampires. Mages (true mages) are powerful beings, but are among the rarest within the preternatural populace of New Sanctuary. We'd like players to keep this in mind with future character pitches. We'd like to respect the lore of the game and keep the established balance of supernatural characters in check. That said we are almost always accepting of Vampires, Werewolves, and Humans. On occasion we'll be limiting the amount of mage concepts allowed into the game.
Vampires (faction adherent ones) are typically established through shadow forms of government. These forms of government run vast and far through various covens around the world. They are typically closely entangled with contemporary political powers. The Vampire dominion as is known as; The Shroud. The Shroud is powerful sect of vampire collusion that has existed for almost two millennia. Further detail about The Shroud can be found here; here . Furthermore, there may be another vampire group working in secret against the Shroud. This is a concept that is still a W.I.P.

Mages work in smaller circles that are more privatized. However, it's not unusual for their societies to have links with others over seas or across continents. There are different types of mages in New Sanctuary's world, though of those that have come together, it's known that they tend to share a common goal, typically with adherence to a great case that many others cannot often always see or understand. Mages are also organized, but are much more mysterious about their influences on humanity. Their unified actions are commenced by a powerful and mysterious faction known simply as; The Creed. Further detail about The Creed can be found here; here .

Werewolf packs are typically independent smaller groups. Each pack bares it's own rules or ways of life. Despite this they have been known to come together during great times of trouble or threat to their species. This pledge is known as; The Wrath and it is a formidable force when congregated together. Further detail about The Wrath can be found here; here .

As far as humans are concerned, those that have (for whatever reason) learned to see beyond the Veil (these are known as Awakened Humans) are either thralls to those that hide beneath it, or are sometimes united in their crusade against the other core races. There is a faction in place for humans that may seek to fight back against supernatural influence, or agenda. These are the huntersof this game. Further detail about The Arcanum can be found here; here . The Arcanum are still in major need of players. As of currently their ranks are in disarray in New Sanctuary. This is part of the games story and is something we are looking for interested players to become involved with, eventually leading us to see this group consolidate together.

And last but not least there are independent factions and small interest groups. Some of them are growing to noticeable levels, but most are case of nomadic role. If you have ideas for an unconventional race or any faction related things for one, please approach a GM about it. We're certainly not opposed to outside meddling.
Elders exist solely to enrich story elements of various supernatural factors or to guide and or regulate factional dealings. Elder character creation is limited to fluctuating availability and is not something we want an abundance of. Elders or reputable hierarchical members of various factions, have a very large influence on the direction of the faction. We're not opposed to elder pitches, but we'd like them to be very good and add something to the story. Each core race has a different terns that establish elder status. You can read more into those on the world building thread; here .
Each faction retains the right to formulate their own customs and traditions. However, all supernatural factions are very conscious of the mortal world around them and that of their place within. Neglecting to follow faction laws can resort in in character punishment or worse.
Each faction bares some sort of territory within New Sanctuary. While in such territories it is important to adhere to the law of the domain. Breech in such rules are heavily frowned upon. However, characters may go about as they wish behind closed doors and private or controlled environments. You can learn more about that, and the various districts that make up New Sanctuary; here
You are not limited to factional based gameplay. Independents certainly exist. However, they tend to live lonely and difficult lives and are at much of a greater risk than those that form loyalties to established groups.
Hybrids are a bit tricky in New Sanctuary. Typically we like to avoid hybridization with races. However, we're only really strict about this with the subject of vampires. Non mages practicing or using magic will be acceptable, but under conditions of scrutiny. Any member of any race can practice magic. However, mages are the experts in this stuff as they are naturally accustomed to it, which means a non-mage could never be as skilled as a mage with the art of magic. Please respect that mages dedicate themselves to magic and as such are both knowledgeable and tenacious in it's usage. This needs to be considered fairly and in a balanced accordance with the other races. Dhampirs and other half-breed archetypes are not allowed (it wasn't easy for me to write this :'( ).
PvP is not the focus of New Sanctuary, despite it being an optional component.  There's a unconscious world of mortals around you. Please consider when it's logical to show practice of pacifism and when its appropriate to show claws. A wise player in the incessant game that is New Sanctuary's preternatural underworld is not a reckless fool, but one who knows of the balance of consequence and advantage.

Table of contents (as copied from the world building thread)
(The links below will take you to the World Building thread! There you can find all the information about the game. Please keep in mind that some of the categories are still under WIP. We appreciate your patience!)

First post - Goal/Rules/Guides
Second post - Races
Third post - Factions
Fourth post - Timeline
Fifth post - Cycles & Forecast
Sixth post - Districts & Geography

Links! (to all the things)
(Further links for IC Threads can be obtained at the OOC Thread)
OOC Thread - OOC
Character Archive - Character Repository

Character Sheet Code (Main & Supporting Characters)
[b]Profile Layout[/b][color=red][b]Please PM all profiles to Dhampyress, November Bleeds & nastroma before posting them in the character archive. Once we have reviewed them we will give you confirmation to go ahead and add your character to the Character Archive[/b][/color].

[float=right][img padding=5 width=300]Main Pic Here[/img]
[img padding=3 height=178 width=147]Pic2[/img][img padding=3 width=147]Pic3[/img][/float]
[center][size=18pt][i]Name goes here[/i][/size][/center]
[b]Theme:[/b] (Optional. Link a song if so!)
[b]Alias:[/b](Nicknames etc)
[b]Breed:[/b] (Human, Vampire, Werewolf, Mage, Etc)
[b]Age Appearance:[/b]
[b]Actual Age:[/b]
[b]Ethnicity:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Altered Form:[/b][i](Optional and only open to Vampires and Weres. Describe the form or share a picture.)
[b]Ambitions:[/b] [i](What are your characters goals in life?)[/i]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b] (Profession)
[b]Skills:[/b] [i](These are characteristic skills)
[b]Personality[/b]: (Please include a balance or mention of both positive personality traits as well as negative traits to help balance the character out.)
[b]Origin:[/b] [i](Does your character have a particular origin, a kind of unique clan or bloodline? If so please specify. If not, skip over this section. This section exists to allow you as a creative writer to add a certain uniqueness to your character. Uniqueness can come in the form of bloodline, strain, or clan, dating back generations. Uniqueness can also grant your character one special ability. Although, the type of that power should still remain within their species appropriate aura tier.)[/i]
[b]Allegiance:[/b] (There are per established powers at play in this world. Allegiances offer protections and benefits to their populace. Is your character loyal to any of them? Please refer to the factions section for more info. You may also choose to be remain independent.)
[b]Role/Rank:[/b] (Only fill this out if your character is in a faction, otherwise do not include it in the profile.)
[b]Unique Powers / Strengths:[/b] (Name your characters abilities. Please be considerate of the characters age in justifying your characters powers. Age typically reflects their wisdom and terms of advancement into the supernatural underworld. We’ll be looking for the words “[b]limited[/b], [b]moderate[/b], and [b]exceptionally[/b]”, in this section. Each work reflects a kind of tier or understanding knowledge of the characters potential with said ability. Also please note that for every special power you adapt here that your character must adopt a weakness. Weaknesses need to reflect strengths in a balanced way. List powers and then summarize what they mean. If you need further assistance you may reference <a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=289901.msg14238501#msg14238501> here </a> or request a GM’s help.)

[b]Unique Weaknesses:[/b] (For every unique power you must adapt a weakness. You do not need to take from the list. You may be as creative as you like, but please remain reasonable.)[/i]

[b]Inventory:[/b] (Which are things of significance that your character would typically keep on them. )
[b]Biography:[/b] (Write here)
[b]Desired Plots:[/b] [list]
[li]What kind of character stories would this character enjoy?[/li]
[li]List more here[/li]
[li]Or list as many as you like[/li]
[/list]

[b]Relationships:[/b] (Be they platonic, pragmatic, or intimate. Do they know anyone? Have any established connections at the initial point of the roleplay. You can always added to this later. Feel free to talk about it here.)
[b]Additional Info:[/b] (Anything that’s been left out that you feel should be included may go here. You can also include a small business here, if your character has one you’d like to bring into the game. You can also mention/include any personal businesses here, go nuts!)
[b]Face Claim:[/b]

NPC Character Sheet Code
[font=times new roman][b]Please PM all profiles to Dhampyress & nastroma before posting them in the character archive. Once we have reviewed them we will give you confirmation to go ahead and add your character to the Character Archive[/b].

[float=right][img padding=5 width=300]Main Pic Here[/img]
[img padding=3 height=178 width=147]Pic2[/img][img padding=3 width=147]Pic3[/img][/float]
[center][size=18pt][i]Name goes here[/i][/size][/center]
[b]Theme:[/b] (Optional. Link a song if so!)
[b]Alias:[/b](Nicknames etc)
[b]Breed:[/b] (Human, Vampire, Werewolf, Mage, Etc)
[b]Age Appearance:[/b]
[b]Actual Age:[/b]
[b]Ethnicity:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Relevance:[/b] (What’s this characters purpose in the game? Why have they been established)
[b]Occupation:[/b] (What do they do in th game?)
[b]Description:[/b] (Describe the character)
[b]Open NPC:[/b] (Yes or no? Open NPC’s can be played by anyone.)
[b]Relationships:[/b] (Be they platonic, pragmatic, or intimate. Do they know anyone? Have any established connections at the initial point of the roleplay. You can always added to this later. Feel free to talk about it here.)
[b]Extra:[/b] (Include anything else you may wise that is relevant to the pitched concept)
[b]Face Claim:[/b]

Faceclaims are held for a period of just over a week. This list also showcases which faceclaims are already in play. If nothing about the character concept is not shared or pitched after just over a weeks time, then face claim will be released.

The List
(Current list is still under revision)

Verity Vian - Dhampyress
Elena Vladi - Dhampyress
Angelica Rose - Dhampyress
Alivya V Free - Dhampyress
Katarzyna Daedra - Dhampyress
Alise Carter-Ward - Dhampyress
Lina Tesch - Dhampyress
Susan Coffey - Dhampyress
Uschi Darko - Dhampyress
Katherine Mcnamara - Dhampyress
Alexis Papas - November Bleeds
Nick Bateman - November Bleeds
Chez Rust - November Bleeds
Lucien Lake - November Bleeds
Eduardo Verastegui - Eikichi
Jack Greystone - Eikichi
Steven E. - Eikichi
Niky Von Macabre - Amarlo
Park Hye Min - Amarlo
Jason Momoa - nastroma
Mariano Ontanon - nastroma
Carson Aldridge - nastroma
Grace Holley - Red Stella
Landon Liboiron - LostSoul
Sebastian Rejman - LostSoul
Sharon Ehman - ehlamjanx
Mercier Muse - Elven Sex Godess
Christina Chonj - fienda
Marie Avgeropoulos - IvoryTigress

November Bleeds

Highly interested and I've been working on a profile! Will send it in tonight. =]

Codexa

Should be finished with my sheet by the end of the weekend. :)

Dhampyress

nastroma

Always looking for more people to join in on the fun! We already have a lot of amazing concepts and scenes going on.  ;D

TheHangedOne

How's the game going? This has my interest, though I would love to ask about something: is there any room for the Fae of Celtic/Gaelic traditions, or something similar?
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Imogen

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 27, 2018, 02:54:03 PM
How's the game going? This has my interest, though I would love to ask about something: is there any room for the Fae of Celtic/Gaelic traditions, or something similar?

Now you made me miss my lovely Zsadist, THM! Would love to see you here!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Imogen on July 27, 2018, 03:03:10 PM
Now you made me miss my lovely Zsadist, THM! Would love to see you here!
Hihi. How's life been? I may play, even though he may not be Fae.  ;D
Check out my poet tree!

Imogen

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 27, 2018, 03:09:32 PM
Hihi. How's life been? I may play, even though he may not be Fae.  ;D

Not bad at all! <3 And yay for playing! Even if he won't be Fae, I'm sure you'll make him an interesting character! I've been slacking horribly, and still need to hop IC but the current shenanigans look highly interesting! Also, my character is full human, so if you DO end up playing Fae and need a clueless victim.. -points at Joey- Feel free! ;-)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Imogen on July 27, 2018, 03:23:42 PM
Not bad at all! <3 And yay for playing! Even if he won't be Fae, I'm sure you'll make him an interesting character! I've been slacking horribly, and still need to hop IC but the current shenanigans look highly interesting! Also, my character is full human, so if you DO end up playing Fae and need a clueless victim.. -points at Joey- Feel free! ;-)
Hmm, I'm always brimming with ideas; for Fae or even Mage.
Check out my poet tree!

Imogen

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 27, 2018, 03:25:26 PM
Hmm, I'm always brimming with ideas; for Fae or even Mage.

Can't wait to see what you'll come up with! There are several mages active, so there'll be options/opportunities for sure :-)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Dhampyress

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 27, 2018, 02:54:03 PM

Absolutely. We're open to more than just the three core races here, and we'd certainly support you pitching a fae concept. By all means I'd love to read a sheet on the concept. If you have any questions, or need any help, I'm always happy to help out! :-)

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Blissy on July 27, 2018, 05:15:35 PM
Absolutely. We're open to more than just the three core races here, and we'd certainly support you pitching a fae concept. By all means I'd love to read a sheet on the concept. If you have any questions, or need any help, I'm always happy to help out! :-)
Should I send you a character sheet, and just have him listed as Fae, with some explanations about what mythology I'm drawing on? Other bits and bobs like that?
Check out my poet tree!

Dhampyress

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 27, 2018, 05:37:58 PM
Should I send you a character sheet, and just have him listed as Fae, with some explanations about what mythology I'm drawing on? Other bits and bobs like that?

Exactly this. You can explain more about his mythology, and the bits and bobs, in the origin section of the sheet. You may also put his race as Fae. I think that should convey enough information to me for me to further review the sheet. :-)

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Blissy on July 27, 2018, 05:41:06 PM
Exactly this. You can explain more about his mythology, and the bits and bobs, in the origin section of the sheet. You may also put his race as Fae. I think that should convey enough information to me for me to further review the sheet. :-)
The deed is done.  >:)
Check out my poet tree!

Dhampyress

November Bleeds

Please reserve Nick Bateman as a face claim for my second character <3 Tyyyy ;D

Dhampyress

Dhampyress

Updated face claim lists and I've tweaked some of lore information connected to the world building thread.

nastroma

Always looking for anyone interested in joining our amazing group here. The creative freedom is yours as long as its within the bounds of the lore. We are also starting to come into our first major event for anyone interested in joining in on the action!!!  ;D

Dhampyress

After doing a short cull of active players and further addition to the games rules, it's been deduced that we still have plenty of room! :-)

nastroma

We are still accepting new concepts, your only limited by your creativity and the lore which is pretty flexible to begin with. Apart from the standard races we do have Naga, Fae, and were-coyote!

Dhampyress

Just added a further detail that explains the in character pacing of the game. As well as a mention noting details about the History/Memories & Past thread.

Dhampyress

Just did a big overhaul on the write-up of this. Still open to new players. ^^

Dhampyress

- Added a Race Balance snippet to the end of the first post. Should help summarize the populace between each race/faction.

Dhampyress

- Bumping this up. We've also gone through something of a soft reset for the game, which the first post has been tweaked to reflect.

Dhampyress

Soft reset is now in play. We've updated several key details to reflect this. Race balance has also been updated.

Still very much open to new character concepts.

November Bleeds

To anyone interested who might be looking for a connection, I have a few possibilities. I have a new character named Erik (Vampire) who has already been accepted and another character in the works by the name of Cassius (Werewolf). Erik is currently in search of a familiar of sorts (any gender), someone he can feed from on a common basis. Cassius on the other hand is in search of mentoring or potentially protecting someone. If anyone has any ideas, feel free to reach out if you'd like and I'm sure we can create something great. Here's my list of characters. :D

Intimate Ink

Dhampyress

bubby

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

ArtemisHighmore

Dhampyress

Quote from: bubby on November 17, 2018, 01:58:37 AM
*Narrows eyes and ponders*

Quote from: ArtemisHighmore on November 21, 2018, 03:03:28 PM
Places timid interest, doing some reading.

Glad this piques your interest. Let me know if you have any questions, I'm more than happy to help. :-)

ArtemisHighmore

nastroma

ArtemisHighmore

Quote from: nastroma on November 22, 2018, 05:29:42 PM
*smirks* Thats a dark and dangerous road your heading down.

Yes but it is my favorite road to travel.

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

ArtemisHighmore

Please forgive my delay. Still working the kinks out of this character profile.

Dhampyress

Quote from: ArtemisHighmore on November 28, 2018, 03:13:32 PM
Please forgive my delay. Still working the kinks out of this character profile.

No trouble at all. Take as long as you may need!

Dhampyress

As of today; I've added the Subplots category to the first post. It's an easier way for people to become informed with some of the larger subplots that will be situated into the game. For any potential interest for new players, I'd advise you to peak over that section, as it's an easy way to become involved with matters that will be starting shortly in the game.

I've also moved the further details section (F.A.Q.S) to the second post.

ArtemisHighmore

Adamis

Dhampyress

Caela

November Bleeds

Quote from: Caela on December 08, 2018, 04:08:07 PM
This looks very interesting...off to read more deeply.

So glad you're interested, Caela! If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or you're more than welcome to send a PM to any of us. Would be happy to help you with any ideas you may have. :D

November Bleeds

New Sanctuary is still open to accepting new players! We are mostly searching for Vampires, Mages, Hunters, Humans and other possible creatures that may be brought to the GM's, which could potentially fit the storyline. We have a fairly strong Werewolf population in the game so we are looking to improve the other races.

We're not far in the game as of yet but the story is developing. Feel free to leave a reply here or PM one of the GM's if you have any questions (Dhampyress, nastroma & November Bleeds).